Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.
I know that I read that Sophie speaks fluent French.

I hope they had fun speaking French to "fluent speaker" Megzy

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)
This video of Sophie talking about losing her father-in-law during COVID and also her mother, made me cry because she said you can be doing something and going on with your life and suddenly it "takes you off at the knees" (grief)
The sudden loss of my boyfriend in a motorcycle accident less than two hours after seeing him, will be three years this Aug 16th. I can honestly say I am in a better place, but then you read about or listen to someone else's grief, and it puts you right back there...
I know others on here know what I'm talking about...I don't think you ever get over it, but you somehow learn to manage it as best you can...
As they say in French when things are bad, "Merde."
(I should send Smeg's a t-shirt with this printed on it)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
I expect he will reserve judgment.
Well in case he does here's mine"

duck off you traitorous,twatting,tosser and take your deceitful,delusional,demented,dimwitted,distorted,disloyal,depraved doppelganger dildos with you.

From the Judge:

duck orf you crazy,cretinous,carping bleep, your legal bill is in the post!!I

No cigar bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

duck off you traitorous,twatting,tosser and take your deceitful,delusional,demented,dimwitted,distorted,disloyal,depraved doppelganger dildos with you.

From the Judge:

No cigar bleep!
Crikey @Nuttynana you don’t have to filter your thoughts for us, say what you really feel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Really hoping they are kicked out of Royal Lodge sooner rather than later KC3 needs to put His foot down and get rid of Andrew and His Grifting classless ex wife they are another pair who are making a mockery of TRF

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting that he has turned up for the last few hours of the hearing when he didn't attend the hearing yesterday. It definitely raises the following question Why wasn't he at the hearing yesterday?

• Wow
Reactions: 31

From the Judge:

No cigar bleep!
Here's hoping Mr.Justice Nicklin says just that - only in more decorous and judicial language obviously

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)

Now compare Sophie's tears in that clip to that bloody fake one tear photo Meghan engineered.
That's why we love Sophie and why we dislike you Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

She obviously loved them tremendously.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am sending a huge wrap around you tight hug to all of us who are feeling ill, feeling sad remembering their lost loved ones and anyone who just needs a 'its ok you are not alone' hug.

There's some crappy people in this world.
They seem to keep getting away with their lies and shady dealings, then others never seem to get a break.

I had enough today, I'm telling you.
Where are your fairies @Cassandra333 ? I want to dance with them and eat cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
[QUOTE="Amiyaya, post: 14574558, member: 359198"
What?

no.
What?
[/QUOTE]

a descendant is a child, grandchild, greatgrandchild, great, greatgrandchild and all of their bloodline.
Not just Invisibet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.