Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I was looking through the court listing a LOT of hearings are still happening on teams. This was also an unrobed hearing so surely it could have also been done on teams?
It may be there are other applications being made by Frost et al which don't involve our plucky little prince. It may be hybrid for part of the 4 days allocated. It may be they all got fed up and held Harry's head in the loo and flushed as hard as they could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hmmm...does this young man's mother know he's skipping school to do this side gig of reporting??? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe I watch a few too many spy documentaries but What on earth is to stop the British secret services and MI5, informally investigating new friends and girlfriends of the Royal family, by setting a private detective/spy onto the case?

This new eton Girlfriend of Harry, whose parents got unnerved by doorstep journalists, might have been getting an informal check up from the police via a journalistic cover! ditto for Carole Middleton etc.

In the murky world of private surveillance, how on earth do you prove conclusively who instigated it?

Reactions: 20
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.
I know that I read that Sophie speaks fluent French.

I hope they had fun speaking French to "fluent speaker" Megzy

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Something else I think poor misguided Harold maybe should consider is:

When it came to the world of Leveson, the general public were largely uninterested in the celebrities. The outrage for the general public was generated by the involvement and misdirection of police cases, like the one involving Milly Dowler etc.

And also whose responsibility is it to keep up to date with current news situations? Harold is on record now of saying when he was a young man and soldier in Afghanistan he never bothered to read any news! That to me is a distressing view of the world, and extremely arrogant.
How on earth can you have any idea of what is going on around you, or what is going on in the world, if you never make the effort to see basic news headlines!
The leveson enquiry was everywhere at one point, but Harold couldnt give a toss.

Its not really good enough to say, I ignored the news as a young adult, but 20 years later, I've actually realised what the leveson enquiry was about, Id like to say something about it, and sue the papers that I dont like!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I've watched enough Judge Judy over the years to know that when Hazno says: "Chelsy thought this ... my mum thought that ... he/she said and thought that" ... etc. etc. is just HERESAY and means duck ALL.

Dimwitted, ARROGANT, wanker. Go away and play in a mine field.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)
I’ve never seen or heard this before and I am bawling my eyes out. That’s what normal is; that’s what love is and that’s what grief is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've watched enough Judge Judy over the years to know that when Hazno says: "Chelsy thought this ... my mum thought that ... he/she said and thought that" ... etc. etc. is just HERESAY and means duck ALL.

Dimwitted, ARROGANT, wanker. Go away and play in a mine field.
he’s an absolute salad. You know like salad becomes limp, bitter and slimy when it’s no longer in its prime? That’s our prick Harry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She is CATHERINE, THE PRINCESS OF WALES!!!!! She hasn’t been Kate Middleton for years.
This really, really bleeping grates on me. In case that’s not obvious 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh gawd duck me it's Hiawatha and Hairless.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
C+C in that German market must be a security nightmare but look who’s watching their back .

ILBW couldn’t hack 5 minutes in a Fiji market because of a hissy fit ( couldn’t hack the work ) yet the 70+ old King and Queen are flawless.
I'm really impressed with the King and Queen - between Charles picking up a gentleman's hat and returning it to him, laughing at being offered the Burger King crown, the Queen rocking her bling and looking marvelous doing so, the King's speech in German, interacting with the crowds in the market (not to mention Lt.Col. Johnny ❤), they are really doing a fabulous job!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Thank you for sharing, I've not seen that before. Sophie is such a lovely person and you just know how close she was to TLQ and PP. The overseas 2 wouldn't know a genuine emotion even if it hit them over the head I got an image of Timmy Mallet with his mallet then).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you for sharing, I've not seen that before. Sophie is such a lovely person and you just know how close she was to TLQ and PP. The overseas 2 wouldn't know a genuine emotion even if it hit them over the head I got an image of Timmy Mallet with his mallet then).
Funny that - I got an image of a 10lb sledgehammer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.