Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could have written this for me 🥰
I think one of the funny things of Hazno and ILBW is that by claiming "no one was protecting us", they are showing how much they were really protected by TRF.

Everyone loved Hazno, and no one was aware of his jealousy towards his brother, no one question his tours of Afghanistan, no one questioned his character.

The ILBW was portrayed as a breeze of fresh air that would modernise the institution, another add on from the real world that would ground the family. No one was aware of her connections to Soho house, her yacht "model" career, her capacity of ditching friends and family like a snake ditches her skin.

It was them, with their actions, with their tales, that opened the Pandora box of who they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I loved Harry. He was the cheeky chappie we all love. The wild child. And he adored his brother and wife. Great with children. Army hero.
When he met Meghan I was thrilled, he had met his soul mate. They would make a great team with Wills and Kate. I as so looking forward to the wedding.
Then it all changed.
His tantrums..what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
The truth about his army days.
The money grabbing activities.
The rudeness to the public who had adored him..Australia, the garden party.
I was so disappointed.
And when they announced they were leaving I really didn’t care.
Now..I am so bloody angry with the two of them!
Same!
I honestly thought their marriage was the breath of fresh air we all needed, and feel so angry now instead. I went through a stage of being disappointed, now I'm angry.

Reactions: 33
Like other posters the PR crafted Harry was someone I had a soft spot for though I was naturally drawn to quiet, stately William and Kate. At the time Meghan was an exciting diverse and welcome addition but she has used every opportunity to utilise the position either for her personal agenda, or money. She made more fashion appearances with paid clothes sponsorship than she did cutting ribbons for little people. The ITV documentary started it for me - sitting back to reflect, it was really bizarre to use a tour of African orphanages to complain about being a Royal - that really should have warned us all what was coming.

him doing Oprah weeks before Philip’s death was the ultimate final straw. That was his grandfather, allegedly someone he was close to. Naturally not as close as HM, because she was richer and “more important”. Being important seems to be a big factor in Harry’s estimation of people and himself..

Whenever smegma goes quiet it’s a prelude to some innovative new torture. I think she will announce her book.
H didn't attend PP's memorial last year. I can't remember if he was in Europe around the time but was in Cali on the actual date.

Will see if he turns up for either PP's or HMQEII's memorials.

Didn't Smeg say she wouldn't be surprised that PP was in hospital to stop the Orca interview.
This couple are the lowest of the low. They get away with everything. Why are their backers still giving them support, I am guessing it's financial too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I loved Harry. He was the cheeky chappie we all love. The wild child. And he adored his brother and wife. Great with children. Army hero.
When he met Meghan I was thrilled, he had met his soul mate. They would make a great team with Wills and Kate. I as so looking forward to the wedding.
Then it all changed.
His tantrums..what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
The truth about his army days.
The money grabbing activities.
The rudeness to the public who had adored him..Australia, the garden party.
I was so disappointed.
And when they announced they were leaving I really didn’t care.
Now..I am so bloody angry with the two of them!

You have written exactly how I feel.
So angry with them.
Especially their "service is universal" jab at the Queen.
And that Oprah interview
And that clip of her doing the curtsey!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Horrible pair.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't believe the "no bling" stories mainly because Camilla was wearing the epitome of bling in Germany for a state visit. Surely, the Coronation is an exception?

I personally don't expect a tiara. I expect coronets for the entire Wales family.

Prince William and Princess Catherine should wear the Coronet of the Heir Apparent/ Wife of the Heir Apparent.

View attachment 2073542

Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis should wear the Coronets of the children of the Heir Apparent.

Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret wore tiny Coronets that weren't necessarily standard - They were specifically made for that. I don't care if it was because they were 1st and 2nd in line.

I want.

View attachment 2073496

I suspect Harry and Peg are the ones messing things up for everyone.

If there was no drama. Everyone with a title, royal or not would be able to wear their coronets no problems. Even little James Wessex. As it stands, it would not go down well with the noisy ones if Harry isn't allowed but James wears his...

View attachment 2073514

Truthfully, I hope they don't give in to Harry's demands which will lead to him not coming.

I would be so bleeping happy.
The wife must be spitting feathers. All her life she has wanted to climb the social ladder, I doubt that she ever thought she would reach the rung where she would be a major player in a Coronation. The pomp, the tiara, the fame. But she markled herself. Even if she attends, it will not be as good as it could have been. She has used her years of unusual positions to bite herself on the bum. Karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hadn't seen this doozy of a photo. She really does look like Sideshow Bob, completely with the double dose of craycray

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Hadn't seen this doozy of a photo. She really does look like Sideshow Bob, completely with the double dose of craycray
Why was it said she shouldn't be left alone with children? Was it ever elaborated on or explained?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
allegedly Sparry returned to the US on Friday as per this reddit post. the commenter claims to have seen him aboard a commercial flight, high as a kite satellite.

03jfrv5qkjra1 copy.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
You have written exactly how I feel.
So angry with them.
Especially their "service is universal" jab at the Queen.
And that Oprah interview
And that clip of her doing the curtsey!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Horrible pair.
And that 'thank you for your service' type 'memorial' to PP, before it was hastily replaced.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
These posts show the danger that the Stoats pose to our Monarchy and how the threats have increased in 2 years. We knew already, everybody knows. Yet they have been invited to the Coronation, into the heart of the Monarchy, and Chuck has put his own wishes above those of his family, the public and the security services who have all advised against it.

Has anybody asked why? This shows his dangerous traits of weakness and stubbornness, set in his ways and unable to think on his feet. Too scared not to invite them, too stubborn to heed warnings and too selfish to care. And it's nothing to do with loving his son. He can't treasure William or Catherine much to expose them and their children to the malign presence of two who are just a plane crash away from what they lust for and who wish the Cambridges ill or worse.
He just loves Chuck, money and his crutch Camilla, very like his Stoat son with a dominant woman.

Even on this thread we've gone from outrage that they were invited at all to resignation and hopes that they'll be seated behind a candle with Johnny. People like @Evangelina know how it works and she's right. Drip drip. So was Tom Bower when he said long ago that the Sussexes were a danger.

How ludicrous for the RF to be battering down the hatches, increasing vigilance, giving the Stoats discreet seating away from the Wales family. The Stoats should not even be in the same building as the RF and Heads of State.

In the glow of the Brandenburg Gate and his speech in German, Chuck believes himself to be invincible and wise, but he is neither and will throw anybody under a bus for his own ends. No amount of security can guard against crazies and their followers, and the icing on the cake is the Taliban kill boast which has been downplayed and under-reported in the interests of PR.

There's a risk whether the Stoats actually turn up or not, as the risk from the Stoats has grown steadily over the years by their having a platform, titles and power, their fake children now embedded in the aspic of cowardice in our Royal Family and Line of Succession.. The Stoats weren't neutered earlier on and have been allowed to grow like a malignant tumour. Attending the Coronation will increase their prestige = more power and higher status.

Nothing may happen and all will go well, but Chuck is prepared to take the risk for his own ends and this is why I think he's a menace with poor judgment and a jealous streak. His first duty is to the Monarchy and Great Britain, not Chuck, and he has failed dismally here.
I agree, and also have felt for a while that KC3 is keener on the idea of the inherited glory of Monarchy than of its duties, and so while Harold has indeed been a bit naughty, he is still ROYAL, which none of us whingers are. So really we should jolly well STFU. But I'm a Kiwi and may well be reading it wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The Yorks are all bad news
I find this style of posed photograph quite horrible - the faux expression makes Bea look devious and the man a bit player- 'I've got my man' - Rachel has similar photos.
I would much rather see a genuine snap of a real moment in time - both faces shown - happiness is naturally there, should not need to be posed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I agree, and also have felt for a while that KC3 is keener on the idea of the inherited glory of Monarchy than of its duties, and so while Harold has indeed been a bit naughty, he is still ROYAL, which none of us whingers are. So really we should jolly well STFU. But I'm a Kiwi and may well be reading it wrong.
I reckon you are reading it right. Chuck. Andrew and Hazno all seem to have the delusion that being royal gives them a free pass to do whatever they want. Dangerous opinion these days, time they woke up to the reality

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Why was it said she shouldn't be left alone with children? Was it ever elaborated on or explained?
I believe it was her brother who said that she shouldn't be left alone with children or pets. Possibly I read that in Revenge? Not sure, and it wasn't expanded upon.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.