Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, we're winning!

Do they honestly believe that Archetypes only got poor scores /reviews because of "derangers" trying to skew the figures?

Did they even listen to her podcasts? They were tit. It's not much of a reach to think that they're getting tit reviews because most people who listened to them thought they were utter dross and left a score to reflect this.

I doubt very much the "derangers" ( whoever they are) can take credit for all those bad scores. Nope. That's all on her. And her crap podcast.

Sorry, sugars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Bookworm. Who is lying

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm discussed the hacking case, most of which we know. The evidence of Gavin Burrows used as a confession was cut and pasted and signed electronically falsely, and related to a different case involving NOW and Sunday People. Gavin Burrows was ill at the time of signing and couldn't have signed it. Another journalist was involved and we don't have any answers yet as to who fabricated the evidence.

The other claimants in the ANL case, Elton, Liz etc have all kept quiet but the Stoat blundered in and made everything worse. He lied and said that he'd only just found out the details of the phone hacking as the Palace kept it from him. If one of the claimants is lying in a case, this is bad news.

Details of the phone hacking were all over the news for years and some date back to 1993, so no way can the Stoat have been in the dark or the Palace have hidden it from him. It's just lie after lie. BookWorm believes that the judge will allow the case to go ahead, and maybe ask ANL to print a tiny apology on page 2 or 3.

Where is the Stoat? Back in the US? He stayed away from the RF, allegedly. Will he be allowed to freely leave the UK and enter the US after his drug admissions, or is he getting special treatment?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm discussed the hacking case, most of which we know. The evidence of Gavin Burrows used as a confession was cut and pasted and signed electronically falsely, and related to a different case involving NOW and Sunday People. Gavin Burrows was ill at the time of signing and couldn't have signed it. Another journalist was involved and we don't have any answers yet as to who fabricated the evidence.

The other claimants in the ANL case, Elton, Liz etc have all kept quiet but the Stoat blundered in and made everything worse. He lied and said that he'd only just found out the details of the phone hacking as the Palace kept it from him. If one of the claimants is lying in a case, this is bad news.

Details of the phone hacking were all over the news for years and some date back to 1993, so no way can the Stoat have been in the dark or the Palace have hidden it from him. It's just lie after lie. BookWorm believes that the judge will allow the case to go ahead, and maybe ask ANL to print a tiny apology on page 2 or 3.

Where is the Stoat? Back in the US? He stayed away from the RF, allegedly. Will he be allowed to freely leave the UK and enter the US after his drug admissions, or is he getting special treatment?
I’d put money on the special treatment option.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The Yorks are all bad news
Although, that's an unflattering photo so maybe Bea was sabotaged by ILBW...
---
I remember the investiture as all us schoolkids in Wales got a mug, which I still have!
Just checked - Mr WL's mug is in our bedroom! I really need to put it somewhere else. :ROFLMAO:
He was a baby so one of his family must have got it for him and smuggled it over the border.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
her minion Ian Sexton has been on Twatter encouraging the squaddies to post sugary reviews 😅
😁
Do they honestly believe that Archetypes only got poor scores /reviews because of "derangers" trying to skew the figures?

Did they even listen to her podcasts? They were tit. It's not much of a reach to think that they're getting tit reviews because most people who listened to them thought they were utter dross and left a score to reflect this.

I doubt very much the "derangers" ( whoever they are) can take credit for all those bad scores. Nope. That's all on her. And her crap podcast.

Sorry, sugars.
Waagh the podcast isn't a hit with the peasants listeners oh waagh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Two names for you: "Weinstein" and "Epstein". It was commented for decades. You should also add "Clinton". The privileged getting away with things is a fact. Sometimes the network involved is as powerful, if not more, than the one who's caught - like the Epstein case. I always wondered if he was trafficking girls, where are all his "clients" and why are they not in jail?
Ha! You’re correct & if anyone thinks any of the elites will EVER “face the music” you can be rest assured they never will. Money & power is what it’s ALL about in this world, & if thinking/believing the average Joe is immune from what’s going on, reading from other news organizations other than mainstream media will enlighten you. We have lost SO MANY of our freedoms & rights under the guise of “security” & “to protect us,” but much of it’s BS. The Harkles are small potatoes, but even the elites will use idiots to get what they want. If you think outside the box & try & educate yourself about things really going on and tell others, you’re laughed at & called a “tin foil hat wearing weirdo.” Cognitive dissonance keeps the average Joe “safe,” but hiding our heads in the sand isn’t going to make it go away. Human trafficking isn’t just for sex although, that’s a primary part of it. If I posted an article on here about another realm for trafficking, you’d be absolutely shocked. It’s safer not to know because it will give you nightmares. (It did me) but at least I’m aware of it. Can I do anything to stop it? No, but I can pass along/share info. Find stories on the chemical weapons factories in Ukraine back in the 90’s. Do you think they were really shut down? Ask why billions of dollars are sent there, dig deep and read. (Hint: It’s not just about war)
We are living in a time of great change; however subtle, but that’s how it’s orchestrated. Drip drip. School shootings in the states have (sadly) become commonplace. Inevitably, our right to bear arms will be taken away from us completely. Once you take away people’s rights to freedom of speech & take away their ability to fight back, you have human sheep. I love this site as it gives me a chance to communicate the absurdity of idiots like the Harkles, but some of their idiotic Shennanigans are just a symptom of bigger things. If I didn’t have my job, my gardening, my home, and sweet dog, as well as this place to make me laugh (and my like-minded friends/family off site,) I’d probably be reading/researching more and building a bunker! (Just kidding!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, in
Your podcasts totally blew goat dick” land, we have the Sugarz rating it 10/10. FFS! 🙄They’re as deluded as their paymasters! (Yawn)
9131B06D-9857-421D-AD41-BE7F946F73FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The Yorks are all bad news
Wow, he truly is a … subpar … photographer (I’m trying to be diplomatic). He made poor Beatrice look like an alien corpse in that photo. I don’t understand how anyone could look at his portfolio and think “Yes, this man is such a talented photographer, I want him to shoot my special event.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
According to this website the photo is from 2014. In a white bandage Herve dress and biker chick jacket at a fashion event in 2014, Meghan was the epitome of an up and coming breakout star and fashion mogul rising. The Suits star rocked a studded jacket and python heels by Christian Louboutin.
https://dresslikeaduchess.com/2020/07/meghan-markles-7-best-leather-jacket-moments/

If that was during Smeg's Suits days then could she be carrying that co-stars baby.
I forget his name but there seems to be no mother mentioned.

Reactions: 21
Harry is now trying to earn some of his own money after been evicted from Frogmore 😄😘 x...

Resizer_16804879542811.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Meanwhile, in
Your podcasts totally blew goat dick” land, we have the Sugarz rating it 10/10. FFS! 🙄They’re as deluded as their paymasters! (Yawn) View attachment 2074500
Do they not realize people gave it a chance and listened to more than one and that is why they gave the review they did?

It's not a good look making it obvious they are giving it marks far above what it deserves yet calling out haters for basically doing the same on the opposite side....hypocrisy thy name is Sussex Squad!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ha! You’re correct & if anyone thinks any of the elites will EVER “face the music” you can be rest assured they never will. Money & power is what it’s ALL about in this world, & if thinking/believing the average Joe is immune from what’s going on, reading from other news organizations other than mainstream media will enlighten you. We have lost SO MANY of our freedoms & rights under the guise of “security” & “to protect us,” but much of it’s BS. The Harkles are small potatoes, but even the elites will use idiots to get what they want. If you think outside the box & try & educate yourself about things really going on and tell others, you’re laughed at & called a “tin foil hat wearing weirdo.” Cognitive dissonance keeps the average Joe “safe,” but hiding our heads in the sand isn’t going to make it go away. Human trafficking isn’t just for sex although, that’s a primary part of it. If I posted an article on here about another realm for trafficking, you’d be absolutely shocked. It’s safer not to know because it will give you nightmares. (It did me) but at least I’m aware of it. Can I do anything to stop it? No, but I can pass along/share info. Find stories on the chemical weapons factories in Ukraine back in the 90’s. Do you think they were really shut down? Ask why billions of dollars are sent there, dig deep and read. (Hint: It’s not just about war)
We are living in a time of great change; however subtle, but that’s how it’s orchestrated. Drip drip. School shootings in the states have (sadly) become commonplace. Inevitably, our right to bear arms will be taken away from us completely. Once you take away people’s rights to freedom of speech & take away their ability to fight back, you have human sheep. I love this site as it gives me a chance to communicate the absurdity of idiots like the Harkles, but some of their idiotic Shennanigans are just a symptom of bigger things. If I didn’t have my job, my gardening, my home, and sweet dog, as well as this place to make me laugh (and my like-minded friends/family off site,) I’d probably be reading/researching more and building a bunker! (Just kidding!)
I’m not quite sure what you’re alluding to here. Are you saying humans are/were being trafficked to use as subjects for chemical weapons tests? If so, by whom?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Like other posters the PR crafted Harry was someone I had a soft spot for though I was naturally drawn to quiet, stately William and Kate. At the time Meghan was an exciting diverse and welcome addition but she has used every opportunity to utilise the position either for her personal agenda, or money. She made more fashion appearances with paid clothes sponsorship than she did cutting ribbons for little people. The ITV documentary started it for me - sitting back to reflect, it was really bizarre to use a tour of African orphanages to complain about being a Royal - that really should have warned us all what was coming.

him doing Oprah weeks before Philip’s death was the ultimate final straw. That was his grandfather, allegedly someone he was close to. Naturally not as close as HM, because she was richer and “more important”. Being important seems to be a big factor in Harry’s estimation of people and himself..

Whenever smegma goes quiet it’s a prelude to some innovative new torture. I think she will announce her book.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Harry and Meghan love "the institution". They love the titles, the bling, and the fact that being so high up the pecking order gives them status and places them higher socially than almost everybody else they meet.
What they dislike is that they're not at the very top, and that there is someone - William and his family - who will always outrank them.

As for Queen Charlotte, from what I have read she may have some African heritage from a 13th century African woman who was the mistress (or rather sex slave) of some Portuguese king. While Portuguese and Spanish people in general were described as black, dark or whatever else for centuries due to the significant genetic footprint of Black, Moorish and Jewish people, it's laughable to suggest that her distant ancestry made Queen Charlotte "Black" in any noticeable way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.