Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get over to IMDB for reviews of the Archetypes podcast fast 😅 they are terrible at the moment, mostly 1 out of 10, but her minion Ian Sexton has been on Twatter encouraging the squaddies to post sugary reviews 😅

"She is portraying a women's champion in a telenovela of the 80s."

"The only truth I heard was Mariah calling Ms. Markle a diva."
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is that a mini bump or is it the way she's standing.
She always seems to stand with her back arched and her belly pushed out. I think the 1980's are calling for their "sexy pose" back.

In fact, everything she does seems to be stuck in a time warp from 80's/90's. Oprah ? Time Magazine?

For someone who is actually quite slim, she has zero muscle tone and the worst posture I have ever seen.

(Unlike Catherine - who despite being super slender looks really strong/great muscle tone, and has perfect poise. She is very fit; she managed - in heels - to beat her husband during a stationary bike fitness challenge, without a shred of being out of breath. I'd be a hot sweaty mess - but she looked perfect from start to finish!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She always seems to stand with her back arched and her belly pushed out. I think the 1980's are calling for their "sexy pose" back.

In fact, everything she does seems to be stuck in a time warp from 80's/90's. Oprah ? Time Magazine?

For someone who is actually quite slim, she has zero muscle tone and the worst posture I have ever seen.

(Unlike Catherine - who despite being super slender looks really strong/great muscle tone, and has perfect poise. She is very fit; she managed - in heels - to beat her husband during a stationary bike fitness challenge, without a shred of being out of breath. I'd be a hot sweaty mess - but she looked perfect from start to finish!)
Catherine doesn't do sweaty armpits.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there no up to date intel yet of Hairys whereabouts or has been been detained at US Customs for lying on his visa. Surely there must be some in the wild photos of them reunited by now. It’s all gone very quiet and that’s not a good sign imo.

Reactions: 23
All is not lost! A new sucker has appeared to bail out the starving Stoat victims!

"Prince Harry stepped out in a high fashion brand this week which gave a subtle nod to his wife...... Royal watchers noticed that the Duke of Sussex was wearing a Christian Dior shirt while in London. Royal fashion expert Miranda Holder has claimed it is "highly likely" Harry has a sponsorship deal with Dior.....if he needs to take things up a notch.
..... there are some occasions when smarter clothing is required, and opting for super brand Dior was a sartorial curveball for Harry. The designer could be perceived by many as too flash for his normally understated personal style." (i.e. he's a total slob).
She added: "Designer sponsorship deals with celebrities are commonplace, and it is highly likely that the Sussexes have an arrangement with Dior; it would be a highly convenient passive income for Harry and Meghan who make ideal ambassadors for the brand."

(We just need to be patient, Dior will be markled shortly. Maybe that was the real reason for his pointless trip to Court. To pose outside wearing a £500 shirt with a daft bee on it?)

The New Faces Of Christian Dior...

View attachment 2073948View attachment 2074020
View attachment 2074022View attachment 2074027

His shirt looked like it didn't fit properly.
It looked clean, though. I'll give him that.

He's looked a scruff ever since he got married TBH.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Is there no up to date intel yet of Hairys whereabouts or has been been detained at US Customs for lying on his visa. Surely there must be some in the wild photos of them reunited by now. It’s all gone very quiet and that’s not a good sign imo.
Perhaps he's been kidnapped and locked in a dungeon by the men in grey 😁
Polish_20230402_212549846.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s all gone very quiet and that’s not a good sign imo.
Since Meghan was papped in West Hollywood she has gone really quiet again as we haven't seen her since and it is noticeable that we don't get the PR articles anymore that say they how loved up they are etc, something is up though because it was weird that we had photos of Harry getting ready to leave America to come to the UK but we have had no photos of him arriving back in America.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
all these "toddler tantrums and tiaras" articles and ridiculous claims by all those "journalists" and "royal experts", the more i see of them, the more i'm convinced the duo weren't invited at all. just consider the source: People? Cosmopolitan? Daily Beast? 'nuff said.
if ever there is an occasion for tiaras and regalia, this is it.
the Dukes won't kneel, just Pow? well, there's a high chance the Dukes will need a gurney to stand up if they kneel, given they're in their mid to late 80's.
the ceremony is short? the people want to see the King in the gold carriage and the procession. believe me, no one ain't got no time for a 3+ hours comprehensive reading of the Doomsday Book and Magna Carta (this is a hyperbole!). yes, HLM's coronation was long and televised, but there was the one channel and the one television per neighbourhood. now i can see the coronation on my commute, which is the most likely scenario to happen.
The Wales Children are going to attend, poor bubs they is going to get bored, but King was 4 when his mother got crowned, so why not Archie if Louis WAAAAAGH! Well duh! the Princelings will attend, they are the next King and Princess Royal, they behaved impeccably for HLM's funeral, which lasted a whole day, so what's 1 hour of church service? as for Louis, i'm betting he'll have a balcony appearance same as young Prince Charles.
As for "important family moment" on the balcony, witch please!

EGAD! i'm really looking forward for the Corrie to end, because we'll finally be spared of all this speculative tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There's an old vanity fair video that's resurfaced on tiktok. Where they interview lots of british celebs and they ask who their favourite royal is. Several say Harry and there's so many comments from people saying how glad they are that celebs are taking H and M's side!
The video is from 2015 and the pre-Meghan days.. I wonder what their answers would be now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If KC does this I will become a republic wannabe!

This is exactly the same news as in the Cosmopolitan article I posted earlier today.
KC is hiding behind his role as a father, caught between the Harkle rock and the Harkle hard place, and is digging himself deeper and deeper into s hole from which I doubt he will emerge in one piece.

Drip drip. Bit by bit we're gaslighted and deceived. But we don't matter and nor apparently do the rest of the Royal Family.
IF this is true.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When Charles trims down the number of Royals, I hope there will also be a trimming down of royal reporters and royal experts.
Way too many people calling themselves that and hardly any of them are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
When Charles trims down the number of Royals, I hope there will also be a trimming down of royal reporters and royal experts.
Exactly, they really know as much as what we do, which is not much.

Reactions: 24
I loved Harry. He was the cheeky chappie we all love. The wild child. And he adored his brother and wife. Great with children. Army hero.
When he met Meghan I was thrilled, he had met his soul mate. They would make a great team with Wills and Kate. I as so looking forward to the wedding.
Then it all changed.
His tantrums..what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
The truth about his army days.
The money grabbing activities.
The rudeness to the public who had adored him..Australia, the garden party.
I was so disappointed.
And when they announced they were leaving I really didn’t care.
Now..I am so bloody angry with the two of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Since Meghan was papped in West Hollywood she has gone really quiet again as we haven't seen her since and it is noticeable that we don't get the PR articles anymore that say they how loved up they are etc, something is up though because it was weird that we had photos of Harry getting ready to leave America to come to the UK but we have had no photos of him arriving back in America.
I think they're working as a team whether we see them together or not. They have bidness to do and nobody understands them like each other does. They haven't achieved all their goals yet, though have been successful in implanting the fake children into our Royal Family. This is a spectacular achievement, vile and dishonest, but there's no arguing with the fact that she's a master strategist and it's even more spectacular that the Flatpacks have been inserted against the will of the RF.

One girl from Compton who teamed up with a nasty loose cannon, tailor-made for her through being dim, protected and pampered all his life. She programmed him with envy and together they use his family status and title to attack his own family.
He's her ticket, her mealworm, and she's the longest-range planner ever. Registering domains nearly 10 years ago?
I always have the sense that we're looking in the wrong direction, away from the real danger and towards a meaningless circus.
---
The huge numbers of RRs and experts have thrived on all the hype over the Harkles which has got worse by the week. The Stoats are a big part of the Coronation news whether we like it or not, despite the lack of comment from the RF, and if they attend there will be a lot of attention on them. And if they don't attend.
They're like flies on tit, so take away the tit Harkles and the experts will slink off to find dung elsewhere.
From @Shushex ... Love The EGAD, not heard that since I read a Georgette Heyer 50 years ago!
"EGAD! i'm really looking forward for the Corrie to end, because we'll finally be spared of all this speculative tripe."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I loved Harry. He was the cheeky chappie we all love. The wild child. And he adored his brother and wife. Great with children. Army hero.
When he met Meghan I was thrilled, he had met his soul mate. They would make a great team with Wills and Kate. I as so looking forward to the wedding.
Then it all changed.
His tantrums..what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
The truth about his army days.
The money grabbing activities.
The rudeness to the public who had adored him..Australia, the garden party.
I was so disappointed.
And when they announced they were leaving I really didn’t care.
Now..I am so bloody angry with the two of them!
You could have written this for me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.