Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even feckin’ spell, so a degree from Harvard is highly suspect. 🙄
But, since we’re going there…
I’m a brain 🧠 surgeon AND an electrical engineer from the University of Fuukoffski in Poland. 😊
Nice to meet you. I'm a high priced Attorney, a SuperModel, and a fuckin humanitarian. I have stock in Chiquita, so I make my mark by scribbling uplifting messages on bananas for sex workers. I am currently enrolled in NoFux-Lephtogive Acadamy. I think most of us here can say the same. Now, I recall hearing about a Harvard 4Dummies Correspondnce School, or Harvard Acadamy something on TV. So, she could have 'graduated' from one of these mini-Harvards or not. Regardless, this latest shouty type can go get rimmed by Captain Hook for all I care. I detest their followers. the whole Sugar squad, led by balloon head scoobie. Are they complete ijits? I had a uneasy sleep. kept seeing biracial Betty whenever I closed my eyes. I suppose now they keep mentioning the ‘1 planecrash away‘ so that we've all heard it. A few times. I do not put it past her to actually try to harm the 5s. I think she would do it in a heartbeat. and the King does not seem to be protecting his heir. I want yo see them separated and 8n their own corners if the globe. Each with a big ball gag firmly in place. If they become brand ambassadors, isn’t that the ultimate in metching their royal. Once tio s? Surely that is reason enough to kick their Royalty Adjacent asses to the curb. No?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good way of putting it.
---

The biggest laugh for me when we look back at old press coverage is all the comments saying that she is stylish and knows how to dress.

I know Diana and Fergie wore some howlers in their time but they werent trumpeted before their marriages as fashionistas.
They wore some awful stuff but it was trendy at the time. Those big puffy dresses. Big bows on your bum.
We all wore some dreadful outfits.
But I never wore anything as ill fitting or shapeless as ILBW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think Charles minds performing his duties.
I think Andrew and Harry only want to carry out duties that make them feel important, require little effort and if there's something in it for them.

I think in particular Charles and Andrew expect everything done for them. They are indulged and incredibly spoiled and, I suspect very demanding.
Harry seems to be more obsessed with being surrounded by Security staff rather than being waited on.

But with Charles, what's the point of being a King if you can't be a bit spoiled? As long as you don't take it all for granted (the Queen didnt) most of us don't mind.
But take the piss and we get angry.
Agreed - Charles doesn't mind the duties - he has a knack and seems to genuinely be interested in his causes to help deprived and underprivileged communities.

• Heart
Damn. Sorry For my typos. I get riled up when I think of what they’re doing to the royal family. I was trying to say Becoming brand ambassadors for Dior would be the ultimate merching their Royal connections. And that their Royally adjacent asses need to be kicked to the curb. They make my blood boil, and I can’t see straight. I will try to be more careful, and readable. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What has that low-emission gormless old tart been up to today? Anything?
Perhaps she's out, in the back of the secondhand Nissan, with 3 other hoes, zooming past prospective "punters "..........

As for him, who took away all his red bricks from his Duplo play-set ?? 😃😃😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They wore some awful stuff but it was trendy at the time. Those big puffy dresses. Big bows on your bum.
We all wore some dreadful outfits.
But I never wore anything as ill fitting or shapeless as ILBW.
Exactly. They were in fashion at the time.
And you could see the changes in Diana's style as time went on. She moved away from the frills and bows to stuff that would still be fashionable today.

As for ILBW... no excuse!
She obviously refuses to take advice on what suits her and tries to wear stuff suited to Catherine's height and figure instead.

Harry looks scruffy most of the time. That photo last week on his way to the UK, his t-shirt was never introduced to an iron. Yes, clothes can get crumpled while travelling but that was different. They probably can't keep housekeeping staff any more than they can keep any others.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh. So the deranged SS is planning to use bots to make a child's birthday trend on Twitter on coronation day. Seriously, you couldn't make this up.
Twitter will have a few changes, we will see how many bots (if not verified) would be working after April 15th…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What has that low-emission gormless old tart been up to today? Anything?
Perhaps she's out, in the back of the secondhand Nissan, with 3 other hoes, zooming past prospective "punters "..........

As for him, who took away all his red bricks from his Duplo play-set ?? 😃😃😆😆😆💀💀
Could she even find three other hoes willing to hang out with her at this point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
yes it was her brother in the poorly-executed warning letter he sent before the wedding. It turns out he was spot on - but came across as unhinged and bitter

You have written exactly how I feel.
So angry with them.
Especially their "service is universal" jab at the Queen.
And that Oprah interview
And that clip of her doing the curtsey!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Horrible pair.
Quite agree!!!
I see your grrrrrrrrrrr, and raise you Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
....and how does a doggie break both his legs?
When she was babysitting the two cats that lived there ended up dead and her daddy had to placate the owners, don't remember where I read it though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Damn. Sorry For my typos. I get riled up when I think of what they’re doing to the royal family. I was trying to say Becoming brand ambassadors for Dior would be the ultimate merching their Royal connections. And that their Royally adjacent asses need to be kicked to the curb. They make my blood boil, and I can’t see straight. I will try to be more careful, and readable. ❤
Doubt it very much,am calling bullshit.Dior would never wish to be associated with Reek.Dont forget they stood with Johnny Depp when he was going through the court case with Amber heard,and everyone else was cancelling him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
yes it was her brother in the poorly-executed warning letter he sent before the wedding. It turns out he was spot on - but came across as unhinged and bitter
Yep her family came across so badly before the wedding. At that point, as someone who has estrangements, I was firmly on her (their) side. In fact, I was on their side pretty much until Canada morphed into LA. How times change...

Reactions: 24
It's ok. We just assumed you were drunk.
:ROFLMAO: 🤣:m:m:m🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
shall i be mother and start a new thread? or does any one else want to do it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
shall i be mother and start a new thread? or does any one else want to do it?

Doooooo iiiiiit!

I'm viewing on my phone so would find it tricky to do.
It's hard enough on the laptop without cocking it up, so, please be threadstarter.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.