Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice how he is adeptly guarding his sporran against any furtive filching from the crowd of onlookers..
was nuttynana spotted then :LOL:
---
Meghan thanked the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation for the award, but the first thing I noticed was her signature as it looks different to her previous signatures and it appears that she has now changed her signature to Meg.
View attachment 2067117
She has changed her name to Merf apparently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Call me dense but what is all that about? I don't understand.
It's called the royal lives clause, basically, per Wikipedia bc I am too lazy to explain myself is a contract clause that provides that a certain right must be exercised within (usually) the lifetime plus 21 years of the last living descendant of a British Monarch who happens to be alive at the time when the contract is made. (I do find it interesting it said King of England in the Disney one however, not King of the UK. King of England isn't appropriate to use.)

Meghan buying another award, tell me a more perfect couple, Meghan/Harry and buying awards with slush fund donations!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This is NOT a hypothetical question, but when the duck are media outlets going to stop publishing her/their bullshit? Seriously.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
This is NOT a hypothetical question, but when the duck are media outlets going to stop publishing her/their bullshit? Seriously.
When the cheques start bouncing. :poop:

Seriously, though. Probably never. If Fergie still has a platform, so will Smeg.

I mean, look at some of the shite Fergie's coming out with on her promo tour. The Queen's ghost. A pet psychic. And she still gets plenty of airtime.

So will Smeg, particularly in the US.

But eventually absolutely nobody other than a handful of sugars will consider her 'Royal', and however hard she tries, the kids will be about as relevant to the RF as Bea and Eugenie are.

Grandchildren of the reigning Monarch via the "Spare" aren't exactly the draw she thinks they're going to be.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It is known that William is well endowed in the wedding tackle department.
It is known that William is 6ft 3".

Harry is 6ft 1" and suddenly [at the statue unveiling] they were the same height.
Now its alleged Harry wears trousers too small so they make his todger look bigger.

His jealousy and envy regarding his brother is so obvious.
he probably wears a scrotum bump! an idea from the wife!
---
Meghan thanked the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation for the award, but the first thing I noticed was her signature as it looks different to her previous signatures and it appears that she has now changed her signature to Meg.
View attachment 2067117
yawnnnnnnnnnnn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm really impressed with the King and Queen - between Charles picking up a gentleman's hat and returning it to him, laughing at being offered the Burger King crown, the Queen rocking her bling and looking marvelous doing so, the King's speech in German, interacting with the crowds in the market (not to mention Lt.Col. Johnny ❤), they are really doing a fabulous job!
I just have a feeling KC could turn out like Edward vii. He was POW for decade's, had a rubbish reputation, ironically his mistress was related to Camilla and was expected to be a rubbish king. But he turned out to be brilliant and did a great job until his death.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I just have a feeling KC could turn out like Edward vii. He was POW for decade's, had a rubbish reputation, ironically his mistress was related to Camilla and was expected to be a rubbish king. But he turned out to be brilliant and did a great job until his death.
True, however, Queen Victoria never let Edward VII do anything. She did not allow him to stand in for her at the opening parliament, never gave him access to state papers, refused to give him statecraft instructors etc. whereas the late Queen made sure that Charles (and William) knew what was expected etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
was nuttynana spotted then :LOL:
---

She has changed her name to Merf apparently

Murph and the magictones in the Blues brothers played in venues with barely any audiences.

Just like the Harkles when they give a speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.