Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This quote from the BBC website sums up H’s reasons for court now
He said he only started talking to a senior lawyer for the Royal Family when he began dating his now wife and "defamatory stories" were published.
So he wasn’t that bothered about it when he was younger (that was the institutions job) but then Megain told him he had to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It is known that William is well endowed in the wedding tackle department.
It is known that William is 6ft 3".

Harry is 6ft 1" and suddenly [at the statue unveiling] they were the same height.
Now its alleged Harry wears trousers too small so they make his todger look bigger.

His jealousy and envy regarding his brother is so obvious.
I’ll remind you about my royal todger story. I was on safari in Botswana guided by a bloke who’d previously taken the brothers on tour. He said that he’d literally never seen such an endowment as the Prince of Wales. I believe he said that H is normal, but he’s put well in the shade by the elephantine nature of our future monarch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lady C on gb news later. Also, on the Panel on Dan's show is Allison Pearson who writes good (anti) articles on the harkles!

Reactions: 24
Hope to god Doris doesn't get an invite to Coronation

Let them come so we all can make fun at the both of them. Let the world see them for whom they really are. I meant it’s fing annoying but they’ll enjoy our angers though so I’ll say let’s all laugh at them.

Reactions: 25
Is it an award you can buy? There are many of these in the US - probably where a lot of Ar$well's money goes
It's the only explanation I can see that she keeps winning awards. If they aren't being bought then I really don't understand how the ILBW is getting them. Unless she's providing favours for someone. I don't know, I really don't get it.

Reactions: 22
Meghan thanked the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation for the award, but the first thing I noticed was her signature as it looks different to her previous signatures and it appears that she has now changed her signature to Meg.
View attachment 2067117
The ILBW manages to have the most stupid, cringe, pretentious "M" from all living humans calligraphy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Grandchildren of the reigning Monarch via the "Spare" aren't exactly the draw she thinks they're going to be.
Plus I give the reign of KC3 five years max, his health isn’t the best and I think he would relish a quiet retirement and leave it to PPOW, I could see Will banning any mention of the American family members

• Heart
Reactions: 22
from Reddit - looks like Merf/Merch will get a red carpet moment at the presentation of her (shared) award ... her paps will be out in force, ill-fitting dress allowing ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
True, however, Queen Victoria never let Edward VII do anything. She did not allow him to stand in for her at the opening parliament, never gave him access to state papers, refused to give him statecraft instructors etc. whereas the late Queen made sure that Charles (and William) knew what was expected etc.
Having read about her, Queen Victoria made Smeg look like Mary Poppins

• Haha
  • Heart
I just have a feeling KC could turn out like Edward vii. He was POW for decade's, had a rubbish reputation, ironically his mistress was related to Camilla and was expected to be a rubbish king. But he turned out to be brilliant and did a great job until his death.
I have thought exactly the same. He will have a short but influential reign.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.