Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think the government will be issuing Doria a ticket to the coronation :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lady C and Kinsey Schofield on gb news now talking about harkles tax and one hour a week work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
True, however, Queen Victoria never let Edward VII do anything. She did not allow him to stand in for her at the opening parliament, never gave him access to state papers, refused to give him statecraft instructors etc. whereas the late Queen made sure that Charles (and William) knew what was expected etc.
She also kicked off when Ed & his son George (V) were pallbearers at PM William Gladstone's funeral...she didn't like Gladstone & apparently the feeling was mutual - he wrote to someone that "The Queen alone is enough to kill any man" 🤣 She asked Bertie what precedent he had followed and whose advice he had taken about being a pallbearer & he replied that he knew of no precedent and had taken no advice ("so big 🖕 to you mummy!")

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is actually hilarious I looked up the Gracie awards this from their YouTube site

The Gracie Awards, presented by the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation (AWMF) celebrates programming and individual achievement by, for and about women in television, radio and digital media. The Gracies serves as the largest fundraiser of the year for AWMF, helping to recognize, connect and educate women in media through programs and scholarships. Why should you apply for the Gracie Awards? Our honorees tell important stories that matter! Visit https://allwomeninmedia.org/gracies for more details or contact The Gracies at [email protected]. The Alliance for Women in Media Foundation has created partnerships and joint initiatives with many organizations that are philosophically aligned with the mission of the Foundation. In addition to giving $20,000 a year in scholarships to deserving female students, the Foundation also produces nationally acclaimed recognition programs, including the Gracie Awards that exemplary honor programming created by, for and about women. For more information about The Alliance for Women in Media, please visit: allwomeninmedia.org and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (@AllWomeninMedia) (#TheGracies). To make a donation to support AWMF and its mission, please visit https://allwomeninmedia.org/foundatio....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is NOT a hypothetical question, but when the duck are media outlets going to stop publishing her/their bullshit? Seriously.
They need something to write about to keep their jobs and the Harkles are more than happy to keep supplying this crap.
---
Let them come so we all can make fun at the both of them. Let the world see them for whom they really are. I meant it’s fing annoying but they’ll enjoy our angers though so I’ll say let’s all laugh at them.
If she showed up, I would throw Dorito corn chips at her. Followed by salsa. Maybe guacamole as it stains :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's something I learned in my lovely series of hearing for my divorce: unline the US (and that rsrher good series "Bull" ) no ine taking the stand is allowed to be prepped jn any way. Nope. Nada. Nyet.
This means if fuckwit is put on the stand and IF (big if given this asshole getting away with almost everything ) he isnt prepped, he is fucked. Even gwenyth and amber, prepped as thet were, their behaviour cooked their respective geese. I want it televised, if he is on the witness stand

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.