Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely remember saying that we should have a countdown to the coronation. Of course I got the number of days wrong :LOL: and then I completely forgot about it. 🤪 Sorry about that. At the moment I'm back and forth with the fairies and my memory is shot. Anyone else willing to do a countdown? And get the numbers of days right? Pretty please?
I would @Cassandra333 but I will be away on holiday for a week in Bonnie Scotland tracing my roots between now and the Coronation. If it is any help it is 37 days, including today, until the eve of the Coronation which will take place on the 38th day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she turns up at Court today, she's so attention seeking

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I vaguely remember saying that we should have a countdown to the coronation. Of course I got the number of days wrong :LOL: and then I completely forgot about it. 🤪 Sorry about that. At the moment I'm back and forth with the fairies and my memory is shot. Anyone else willing to do a countdown? And get the numbers of days right? Pretty please?

Like an advent calendar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well it also relies on him not knowing remembering that his own brother (together with Harry's mate Tom Bradby) had instigated a police investigation after they realised that their voicemails had been hacked as early as 2005! The result was a very public trial and PI Glenn Mulcaire and NotW Royal Editor were both imprisoned for their roles in hacking members of the RF following the trial in 2007 - it sounds totally unbelievable that an adult member of the RF would be totally unaware of a public trial involving crimes against his own family and showing no curiosity at all for the wider implications of newsworthy events

Obviously recollections may vary ... and Harry's seem to be spectacularly unreliable
He might pull the Chandler card. Matthew Perry when addicted to booze and pain says he can't remember doing 3 full seasons (so 3 full years) of Friends. Maybe Harry was so drug and drink addled that he actually can't remember anything and Meghan needed to help him remember. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He might pull the Chandler card. Matthew Perry when addicted to booze and pain says he can't remember doing 3 full seasons (so 3 full years) of Friends. Maybe Harry was so drug and drink addled that he actually can't remember anything and Meghan needed to help him remember. 🤣

Then he can't remember being upset by any phone hacking.
Case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
sadly it was the red lipped mouth on those that was deemed racist. It's apparently ridiculing women of colour, so I've had to change the mouth.

That's ridiculous @Chita my lovely. So those people who said such a mind boggling thing - what would they say to me face to face when I wear red lipstick, or anyone else who wears it? You do your thing how you want, I love it. It strikes me there are some very jealous people in the world. Meghan does wear red lipstick.

Screenshot_20230330-082509.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she turns up at Court today, she's so attention seeking
She won’t travel on a commercial flight, far too common!
Has she any friends left who will lend her a private jet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What do we think this means? She not going to make a grand entrance at the courtroom today is she? I can just see it ..... She'll be leaning on those 'fearsome' railings near the front door of the court telling her side of the story (even though she wasn't around at the time of the phone tapping). How the media made her life so unbearable and the meany RF would not help her, like they never helped Haznobrains, so they just had to get away ..... all while flicking her hair and grinning at the Nutflux cameras for episode 97 of 'It's Not Our Fault'.
a grand Perry Mason moment 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
interesting this account knows exactly which courtroom the hearings will take place... as if they had a ginger prince shaped insider leaking them the details...
Dear God..... The commenters on that page are even more bloody demented

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sadly, it is more than that. If a Christian had masacred a group of trans people, social justice warriors, anarchists, and activists would have desended en mass in Nashville, to riot, burn and loot. The fact that the killer was a trans person has left them bemused, and silent-Thank goodness
Not as quiet as one would have hoped. Basically they are saying it is 1) proof we need tougher gun laws (the gun it used was allegedly not an AR -thingy which is the category that the antigun brigade focus on, for now), 2) that this is the fault of the horrible transphobia that assaults the trans community daily because of the refusal to let 3 yr old be mutilated. In other word, we brought it upon ourselves and deserved it for not giving them everything that they want and more. And so more of this is comjng (lots and lots of call to arms in the trans community: shooting trainjng etc)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just checked and I have reached the milestone of 3,000 posts on this site, do I get an award for perseverance or a party in the VIP lounge or anything at all?

I would like to thank the Harkles for providing so much entertaining material since I joined tattle.life which allowed me to comment about them 3000 times. No doubt there is still a lot more to come from them so I won't be stopping any time soon. However, it's other tattler's comments that I really enjoy and have a good chuckle every day at them without fail. I love this big family, long may you continue to amuse ..... I aim to read EVERY post ..... it keeps me from cleaning the house but who cares - not me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She's back and talking about Florida. The Miami connection?

I guess Myra is talking about the plans for African American people in California to be paid reparations and she's suggesting that the flatpacks should get a payout!

Unbelievable, those children have been born into huge wealth and privilege. They will probably never have to work in their lives and they are both gingers (apparently).

I don't agree with the policy anyway but I'm not an American or one of the people who will be paying for them. If I was a Californian I'd be furious if they got a dime.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She won’t travel on a commercial flight, far too common!
Has she any friends left who will lend her a private jet?
I think she's probably been here with him all along as we've not had the normal pap shots of her that we get when he's away.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Someone posted someone else’s tweet a while back but I’ve forgotten who now that I’ve caught up and can’t be bothered to go back and check! 😆

Anyway it definitely deserved to be a thread title:

Harry & Meghan #326 Selflessly saving the world, one hour a week at a time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.