Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like PsychoBitch is on her way for the grand entrance
prepare for THE CLAW
I'll believe it when I see it TBH. Of course this would mean flying in unnoticed which is SO HARD FOR THEM.

It's turning the whole case into a circus, Harry's involvement has removed a lot of public sympathy where there should be. Meghan turning up will only make that worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I guess Myra is talking about the plans for African American people in California to be paid reparations and she's suggesting that the flatpacks should get a payout!

Unbelievable, those children have been born into huge wealth and privilege. They will probably never have to work in their lives and they are both gingers (apparently).

I don't agree with the policy anyway but I'm not an American or one of the people who will be paying for them. If I was a Californian I'd be furious if they got a dime.
It’s citing the legal document Disney submitted to Rhonda Santos apparently Disney pulled a blinder saying it will last til 21 years after King Charles 3 last descendant dies so as lilibucks is the alleged youngest at present it’s making it all about her doesn’t it 🙄 Disney have been in a bun fight with De Santos for quite a while and then he’s shooting for the moon trying to be elected POTUS at some stage so I guess any publicity is good publicity for both parties.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure why she needs to be there, if it's true.
No show without a B-Grade Cable actress giving her permanent rictus grin is there ! As if she’d miss out on an event she’s choreographed so carefully and is such an important aspect of their gaining IPP status
#SmileAndWave
802C0A22-C428-4F72-B8DF-4C7CCB657C37.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Looks like PsychoBitch is on her way for the grand entrance
prepare for THE CLAW
And why will she be there? Why is she allowed in the court if it is not public? What justification is there for her to be there re the case, or is it just because she has an intense dislike of ANL? It would be wonderful if she were turned back from the courtroom…….she’d have to pretend to be a support dog for Hasno to be allowed in😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t Dan Wooten pro Wal-mart Wallis at one point? Or am I getting muddled up again?!
---
I’ve got sky news on in my office whilst I do very old fashioned things like balancing my cheque book as we’re nearly at month end and there’s just nothing from the court as yet. It’s almost like Hasnofuckingclue has given up when he’s gotten to the bit he doesn’t like. A bit like a petulant toddler who sticks their fingers in their ears when told it’s tidy up time or bed time.
Weren't we all?

Reactions: 13
The hearing will have started by now , is that right? Can’t remember what time the ginger prick arrived earlier this week.

Reactions: 15
I guess Myra is talking about the plans for African American people in California to be paid reparations and she's suggesting that the flatpacks should get a payout!

Unbelievable, those children have been born into huge wealth and privilege. They will probably never have to work in their lives and they are both gingers (apparently).

I don't agree with the policy anyway but I'm not an American or one of the people who will be paying for them. If I was a Californian I'd be furious if they got a dime.
This is insane
they could simply invest in those communities directly via housing, medical care, kids-clubs, social workers (Doria? Just kidding - she doesn't have to work with her $9m in the bank and her unfinished qualificaitions and her ILBdaughter), infrastructure and schools etc etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just checked and I have reached the milestone of 3,000 posts on this site, do I get an award for perseverance or a party in the VIP lounge or anything at all?

I would like to thank the Harkles for providing so much entertaining material since I joined tattle.life which allowed me to comment about them 3000 times. No doubt there is still a lot more to come from them so I won't be stopping any time soon. However, it's other tattler's comments that I really enjoy and have a good chuckle every day at them without fail. I love this big family, long may you continue to amuse ..... I aim to read EVERY post ..... it keeps me from cleaning the house but who cares - not me!
Conga rats 🐀 @wisebutwild Yiur post prompted me to check my own and I surpassed 3K 86 (now 87) posts ago and didn’t hear and/or see a band playing, nor confetti, cake or other such party accoutrements. So, as we say in ‘Murica? You’re tit outta luck, lady!
(But keep on posting because housework can wait!! 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I saw this interview yesterday with Sally Lindsay. She spoke very highly of Paul, right from the heart of someone who knew him well.

I saw something yesterday from people in the village that Paul lived in saying he had helped them out.
Someone once asked Paul if he would go on the, is it, Drag Race show. He said no because it was now trans leaning. Something like that.

As an aside there is a Sally Lindsay sleuth series based in the south of France started showing on TV in West Aus.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll believe it when I see it TBH. Of course this would mean flying in unnoticed which is SO HARD FOR THEM.

It's turning the whole case into a circus, Harry's involvement has removed a lot of public sympathy where there should be. Meghan turning up will only make that worse.
I note that the other slebs have stopped showing up. I guess Furnish was there yesterday but otherwise - nothing. They are embarrassed OR they have better things to do than do an Amber Turd/Hawwy and show up to pre-trial hearings where your presence isn't remotely necessary or expected. Just for the pap walk (like Amber Turd, again, will he be clutching the hand of his female support team - aka Smegs?)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.