Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a lot of the Video clips I have seen of QCC in Germany and even last night in the documentary with Paul O Grady she seems very nervous, not easy being constantly monitored and afraid of tripping up or doing something wrong, fair due to her for putting herself outside her comfort zone for her husband

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone willing to start a new thread? I'm not up to it, sorry. It's really easy to do if you've never done it before and everyone is lovely about any mistakes you might make. I've made loads over the past couple of years.

Give it a go! Mistakes, like the markles, really don't matter. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He might be partial to a threesome Nana. I’ll let you have first dibs though 😀
Just piss off he will only want my experience after I have taught him the Nanna vocabulary.

Anyway he prefers experience,wit and maturity so you will have to wait until he puts his glasses on!!😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, away from LaLa Land and the lies and deception, His Majesty the King is currently addressing the German Parliament and speaking German throughout. How proud I feel at this moment. So duck off Harry. When you talk about the Institution you are in fact talking about Statesmanship so go away and retake your A level art and maybe a crash course in languages as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Meanwhile, away from LaLa Land and the lies and deception, His Majesty the King is currently addressing the German Parliament and speaking German throughout. How proud I feel at this moment. So duck off Harry. When you talk about the Institution you are in fact talking about Statesmanship so go away and retake your A level art and maybe a crash course in languages as well.
Wasn't Megsy pretending to be refreshing her 8... I mean 5.... I mean 3 years of French on Duolingo. Between rounds of Sudoku and Wordle? All while making lemon drizzle cake for the local homeless shelters (in chicago)?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.