Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the winning title

Today, Duke of Dope (dis)graced us with his presence at the London High Court for the opening of the hearings for the phone-tap case against Associated Network (ANL). He strolled like a plucked peacock through the main door, in front of the paparazzi, sporting a smug mush, while the other celebs involved entered discreetly through the side doors.

Rumours of him wanting to darken The King's doorstep, HM allegedly said: "sorry darling boyo, but i'm very occupado".

Otherwise, the same stale game of will they/won't they.

Old thread here:

Tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
The cunts get yet another new thread! 😃😃

A quick resume :

NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg
Screenshot_20230327-183051_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230327-183215_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230327-183425_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230327-183258_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Can we just change the locks to the entire country?!
Screenshot_20230327_183421_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
According to The Mirror Hazno is in the country not seeing his father and brother.
Should it not be that they are not seeing him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
He came to a trial that he wasn't needed for because he thought King Charles would be in France on his first-ever state visit as Monarch (?) But he couldn't show up for his Grandfather's memorial service.

Harry is a problem that they are going to have to deal with honestly. He is malicious. He has a malevolent spirit.

This is why Prince William isn't announcing major engagements anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
Does anyone else find it strange that Harry was in Miami? I personally find it weird that nowadays he seems to be constantly away from Archie and Lili and I have a feeling that something is not right as he never seems to be in Montecito anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 70
The last thread closed before I got chance to comment on this @Amiyaya post ……
“I reckon he would have a clammy, slightly limp and slightly not long enough handshake.”

’Handshake’ wasn’t the word I expected at the end of that sentence!

Glad I gave you a laugh with my comment @DoubleOld but very sorry to hear you are suffering with shingles. I hope you are soon feeling better and up and about again asap.x

Thank you @Shushex for starting the new thread and recap and @LadyMuck for the apt title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just saw him on the news. Wonder where she’s hiding. I really hate that head. Did you see him throwing himself on that photographer. Practically embracing him, and now will be saying ‘see what I mean, look at how they harass me’. And the baldy patch surrounded by ginger pubes on his bonce as the cameras caught the back of him and then that attempt at a beard, bet it’s embedded with stale booze, coke (not the drink) and megsminge smell and his seedy looking stare from his peanut sized too close together eyes, a face only a mother could love 🤢 what a Wally. Look at me, look at me, please look at me. I’m even going in the front door so you can all LOOK AT ME! Fuckwit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Does anyone else find it strange that Harry was in Miami? I personally find it weird that nowadays he seems to be constantly away from Archie and Lili and I have a feeling that something is not right as he never seems to be in Montecito anymore.
He’s certainly not smothering them with love , affection and ,most importantly, his presence.

He’s a distant parent at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

I didn't read Spare but when Tattlers were posting sections of it, we were shown screenshots of the dedications segment.
In it he thanked his children for allowing him to be absent [or words to that effect.]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I didn't read Spare but when Tattlers were posting sections of it, we were shown screenshots of the dedications segment.
In it he thanked his children for allowing him to be absent [or words to that effect.]
Absent - like his bleeping brain......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Reposting on this thread, ....an interesting explanation from Reuters, about why Hazno is suing the Daily Mail. I think foreign papers might be less restricted in what they can say!

EXPLAINER: Why is Prince Harry suing the Daily Mail publisher? (msn.com)

Associated Newspapers cites the substantial publicity arising from the inquiry and subsequent criminal prosecutions and civil lawsuits. The publisher argues the claimants should have known they could sue more than six years ago – meaning the cases should be thrown out of court.

In Harry's case, Associated Newspapers' lawyers argue the prince was aware that members of staff in the royal household had their phones hacked and refer to his memoir "Spare" which referred to the closure of the News of the World in 2011.

The claimants' lawyers say alleged unlawful information gathering was deliberately hidden by Associated Newspapers for years and they did not discover that they could bring a lawsuit until recently.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE PRESS?

Litigation over allegations of unlawful information gathering has been going on for years, with the vast majority of claims being brought against Mirror Group Newspapers (MGN), publisher of the Daily Mirror, and News Group Newspapers (NGN), publisher of the now-defunct News of the World and the Sun.

Harry is expected to give evidence in May at a High Court trial of his and others' privacy claims against MGN, which was launched in 2019 at the same time as a similar lawsuit against NGN. MGN is fighting Harry's case, which would be only the second "phone hacking" trial if it goes ahead and is not settled before it is heard.

Elton John and his husband David Furnish, as well as actor Liz Hurley, have brought and settled lawsuits against MGN and NGN in recent years.

But these lawsuits mark the first time Associated Newspapers has been dragged into the row, which has seen hundreds of settlements in cases brought against MGN and NGN - which has always denied any liability in relation to the Sun.

The allegations made by Lawrence - whose fight for justice was long supported by the Daily Mail - will be most concerning to the publisher, which said it had "campaigned tirelessly for 25 years to obtain justice for Stephen Lawrence" when the lawsuits were announced in October.

(Reporting by Sam Tobin; Editing by Alison Williams)

The DM is arguing that the other cases were all brought before 2006, so are unsure why this case has been raised... Only 17 years too late!

Reactions: 33
Oo thanks for voting for my title suggestion! And thanks Shushex for new thread xx

The way he waved and winked at those in the crowd calling him was sickening. He thinks he's a flipping film star and was lapping it up. I wonder if he was testing the water. I was willing someone to boo him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Another great title

He seems to think KC3 was such a poor parent, then why is he repeating the same mistakes,

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.