Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
He came to a trial that he wasn't needed for because he thought King Charles would be in France on his first-ever state visit as Monarch (?) But he couldn't show up for his Grandfather's memorial service.

Harry is a problem that they are going to have to deal with honestly. He is malicious. He has a malevolent spirit.

This is why Prince William isn't announcing major engagements anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Yeah it is harrowing. I am very pro- law enforcement. All those pieces of :poop: who want social workers instead of trained LEO's should ask themselves who they want to rescue their kids from a crazed shooter. That was a very high risk situation, and they could have easily been shot if the criminal had anticipated their speedy response.
The shooter knew there was no security. You could see it in the body language as she strutted around the school. At least the law enforcement response was organized and they knew what they were doing.
---
The difference is the wokies don't want to deal with the fact the the murderer was a transgender person. It goes completely against the current narrative of trans victimology.
This isn't the place to discuss this, so I will be brief and just say I am sick of this shit. I am sick that girls train for events and then have to go up against a biological male with fake breasts and a few hormones on board. I am sick of being told that this is natural and I have to accept it. NO I DON'T.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Chita

VIP Member
been doodling....

she hasnt been spotted for a while, so here's a little reminder.
outfits 4 50% SMALLER.jpg

outfits 5 50% SMALLER.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Thalia

VIP Member
DEAR SOUTH PARK,

You need to do an episode where the Prince of Canada sues the Prince of Canada for writing a tell-all book breaching the privacy of the Prince of Canada who never agreed for his private and personal information to be used in the book Waaagh which was written by the Prince of Canada.

Obviously, the Prince of Canada obtained his information about the Prince of Canada by illegally hacking the Prince of Canada although the Prince of Canada can't be sure how this happened because he doesn't really understand what hacking is.

The Prince of Canada's only knowledge of hacking is that he might get money if he accuses someone of hacking in court and, since the Prince of Canada is rich, the Prince of Canada expects to get a huge payout.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Oh gawd more genetic pain to dredge up in the future. I wemember when I came to the UK to bwavely fight the fascist press and pater was too busy to see me. He was King of England at the time and told me his diary is booked months in advance. But I knew it was because my wife is black.
An oldie but a goody...

3440B3D0-CE5C-453E-8CCA-15972A415214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
According to The Mirror Hazno is in the country not seeing his father and brother.
Should it not be that they are not seeing him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the winning title

Today, Duke of Dope (dis)graced us with his presence at the London High Court for the opening of the hearings for the phone-tap case against Associated Network (ANL). He strolled like a plucked peacock through the main door, in front of the paparazzi, sporting a smug mush, while the other celebs involved entered discreetly through the side doors.

Rumours of him wanting to darken The King's doorstep, HM allegedly said: "sorry darling boyo, but i'm very occupado".

Otherwise, the same stale game of will they/won't they.

Old thread here:

Tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Cassandra333

VIP Member
This is off topic.

Many, many years ago when Paul O'Grady was still performing as Lily Savage, I went to see him. It was a work trip and about 30 of us went to see him at Blackpool Pier on a very cold and rainy night. We were travelling from Manchester and because of the weather, we were going to arrive late. Someone phoned the theatre and they held back the opening until we could get there. Which I thought was really kind of them.
So we get there and outcomes Lily. He made a joke about how we all worked for Tesco and (the recent) Richard Maddeley court case for shoplifting in Tesco.
We were all in hysterics, he was so funny. But what he didn't know was we were the Tesco store where that happened and we saw it happen.

Loved Lily Savage, a time when Drag truly could be an art form, and when everyone understood that Drag wasn't for children.

RIP Paul. Thank you for the laughter and the compassion.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it strange that Harry was in Miami? I personally find it weird that nowadays he seems to be constantly away from Archie and Lili and I have a feeling that something is not right as he never seems to be in Montecito anymore.

• Wow

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Just saw him on the news. Wonder where she’s hiding. I really hate that dickhead. Did you see him throwing himself on that photographer. Practically embracing him, and now will be saying ‘see what I mean, look at how they harass me’. And the baldy patch surrounded by ginger pubes on his bonce as the cameras caught the back of him and then that attempt at a beard, bet it’s embedded with stale booze, coke (not the drink) and megsminge smell and his seedy looking stare from his peanut sized too close together eyes, a face only a mother could love 🤢 what a Wally. Look at me, look at me, please look at me. I’m even going in the front door so you can all LOOK AT ME! Fuckwit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
From Harry's witness statement today:

He went on to say the Royal Family's "strict no comment policy" meant that "even the worst or most suspicious articles were often never brought to my attention".

A question I really need an answer to is If Hazno didnt know about these suspicious articles, then how did they harm him?
What damages can he claim, if he was unaware that these claims existed?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I'm still giggling over Hazno turning up for when C&C should be in France.
Once again, their best laid plans...!

Was he watching Heard v Depp? Or did he have lines to write for Mummy, er sorry, Meg, to prove he HADN'T fallen asleep?

Oh my goodness, he is so hot, I am so jealous of 43, imagine having such stunning good looks looming over you in intimate moments...
But in all seriousness, Hazono doesn't look at all happy.

1679965184898.png

Have to share this beautiful moment by Dickie Arbiter - and the difference in like numbers between the original post and his reply!

Ps: have only liked on this thread so far, for some reason the button isn't working to let me react in any other way!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Thalia

VIP Member
You just know that Harold saw this photo:

AA18XkR5.jpg

and got straight on the phone to BodygardzRUs to demand their tallest, tallest man to go to London with him:

1680002449301.jpeg

This isn't just pathetic, this is Harold pathetic 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And @DoubleOld and @SweetSummerChild hope you're both feeling better.

Oh gawd more genetic pain to dredge up in the future. I wemember when I came to the UK to bwavely fight the fascist press and pater was too busy to see me. He was King of England at the time and told me his diary is booked months in advance. But I knew it was because my wife is black.
And his teenage years were "deprived" thanks to the Daily Mail.

Given the various accounts out there of his dreadful behaviour as a teenager, I think I'd call it "depraved" rather than "deprived", TBH.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65