Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Mail also believe that there's a possibility she may turn up today, and that's why they've printed the surrogacy article

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Would probably endanger or create negative PR surrounding her recent support for the charity that claims gendering your child using genitalia on fetal scanning is violent oppression.
Twisted,tatty,titless,troubled twatting tormenter.

What a prize bleep that old haggard harpy is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well it also relies on him not knowing remembering that his own brother (together with Harry's mate Tom Bradby) had instigated a police investigation after they realised that their voicemails had been hacked as early as 2005! The result was a very public trial and PI Glenn Mulcaire and NotW Royal Editor were both imprisoned for their roles in hacking members of the RF following the trial in 2007 - it sounds totally unbelievable that an adult member of the RF would be totally unaware of a public trial involving crimes against his own family and showing no curiosity at all for the wider implications of newsworthy events

Obviously recollections may vary ... and Harry's seem to be spectacularly unreliable
Hasno was probably spaced out on drugs for the entire time and would have no memories of it.

Reactions: 24
she is. she works at New York magazine, who owns the Cut. i watched her interview with Andrew Gold the other day, and she makes a clear allusion to Allison, although she doesn't name her because, i paraphrase, she was threatened and harassed by TW's fans.

Grigoriadis should know a grifter when she sees one, if i'm not mistaken, she investigated several cases of white collar crimes. her podcast Chameleon is mind boggling, it's about the "Hollywood Scam Queen", a very curious and recent identity theft case

i'll link the interview with Mr Gold.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hmmmm. Doesn’t seem that shitforbrains has gone to court today.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s not crashing anything though is he. Charles is off having really fancy state visits, first time any state visitor has been met at brandenburg gate, first state visitor to address the Bundestag- making speeches in German (PP spoke German) and doing King things (meeting Motsi!)

Harry is two stepping with photographers outside the high court and not liking pictures of his head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wasn’t Dan Wooten pro Wal-mart Wallis at one point? Or am I getting muddled up again?!
---
I’ve got sky news on in my office whilst I do very old fashioned things like balancing my cheque book as we’re nearly at month end and there’s just nothing from the court as yet. It’s almost like Hasnofuckingclue has given up when he’s gotten to the bit he doesn’t like. A bit like a petulant toddler who sticks their fingers in their ears when told it’s tidy up time or bed time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
:ROFLMAO:

Except the late, great Grumpy Cat was way cuter, probably had a higher IQ, and definitely had a lot more hair. :p

He’s not crashing anything though is he. Charles is off having really fancy state visits, first time any state visitor has been met at brandenburg gate, first state visitor to address the Bundestag- making speeches in German (PP spoke German) and doing King things (meeting Motsi!)

Harry is two stepping with photographers outside the high court and not liking pictures of his head.
German media coverage. KC3's going down well over there.

Sorry, Hazza. :LOL:

Screenshot_20230330-101841_kindlephoto-309261593.png

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Myra aka TW is at it again. How much time do they spend on Social? Saying the Wales’ sell their kid’s images for favourable media while PH, the valiant chap he is, is away slaying Fleet St dragons
I’d love them to be exposed once and for all. Where’s a hacking PI when you need one ! 🤔😳😜

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.