Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been absent all day, maybe she's on her way here
Maybe she was here and they’re now both on their way back to LA or wherever they are currently residing. He managed to lie low with no definite sightings apart from doing the lambada with that photographer so she could have been here all along. Hence the Myra radio silence if they’re in transit. We’ll see tomorrow if he shows up in court for one final Hoorah. bleeping joker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
been doodling....

she hasnt been spotted for a while, so here's a little reminder.
outfits 4 50% SMALLER.jpg

outfits 5 50% SMALLER.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
It boils down to him saying that he made a conscious and deliberate decision to not read any press at all but he should have been told about his press by his family/handlers. Make up your mind and pick a lane ffs.
Well it also relies on him not knowing remembering that his own brother (together with Harry's mate Tom Bradby) had instigated a police investigation after they realised that their voicemails had been hacked as early as 2005! The result was a very public trial and PI Glenn Mulcaire and NotW Royal Editor were both imprisoned for their roles in hacking members of the RF following the trial in 2007 - it sounds totally unbelievable that an adult member of the RF would be totally unaware of a public trial involving crimes against his own family and showing no curiosity at all for the wider implications of newsworthy events

Obviously recollections may vary ... and Harry's seem to be spectacularly unreliable

Reactions: 41
Archwell took in 4K in public donations. Absolutely mortified for them .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did Elton and David only care about Harold after Diana died, and not William as well?

Although I doubt William's that bothered.

Screenshot_20230329-235423_kindlephoto-271802562.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What is the end result that the Harkles are looking for from this hacking trial?

Taking the DM down might be an attractive idea to Harry but does his team really think that it is a good idea for him to give evidence in an open court case where the opposing legal team can hammer the final nail in the coffin of Harry's threadbare reputation by attacking any type of credibility that he might have as a witness? The barristers will be assured to undermine his reliability by getting him to disclose his mh problems, his drug issues, the proven lies he has told on Oprah and in Spare etc .... Who is advising him? Does Netflix want a court drama? Is Meghan hoping to use his testimony in a divorce?

The other think that strikes me as very odd is why and how these 5 claimants found each other and decided to act together. It is a strange group that represents celebrity/woke causes
  • the woke, anti establishment (but use my titles) Prince Harry
  • the celebrity LGBTQ campaigning couple Elton and David
  • anti-racism campaigner Baroness Lawrence (not totally sure why she has joined this action)
  • Sadie Frost - not really sure where she fits in but there is a Soho House connection as her daughter was hospitalized aged 2 after eating an ecstacy tablet she found on the floor at a children's birthday party held at Soho House

• Wow
Reactions: 27
As I see it Harry's case has 3 major difficulties
  1. It seems as though some parts of Harry's witness statements are based on hearsay - Harry says he was "told" that Burrows had hacked his phone - who told him? Are his "recollections" accurate and true? Is Harry a reliable witness? It won't help that Burrows has issued an absolute denial - so is there even a case to answer?
  2. There is a statute of limitations problem as cases must be brought within 6 years - Harry seems to be claiming that he didn't know. However many of his claims date back 15-20 years, Royal phone hacking was brought up in the NOTW case in 2013 in court so why didn't Harry order an investigation into other media outlets then?
  3. It goes against the judicial orders of the Leveson Inquiry 2012 - some of Harry's claims rely on information given to the Leveson inquiry with a guarantee of confidentiality - so the issue is whether those guarantees at the public inquiry can just be ignored now
So basically Burrows had said "Recollections may vary"
😁🤣😁🤣😁🤣😁🤣😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve heard that duck around and find out phrase a lot lately here in NY. I bet it migrated from LA. Where does Rachel l Myra claims she’s from?
BTW @Nuttynana has the best duck off phrases. And I used to work for a collection agency!
Scobie used it fairly recently on his Twitter, can’t remember the context.

Ahh, Scobie sucks more dick than a yacht girl. Probably picked up the phrase from Myra, I mean Rachel, I mean OpenSore, I mean Narc#1, I mean SkankoSlit. I mean Thotty McOpenwide, I mean Facefuck Forabuck. who am kidding? The Ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The shooter knew there was no security. You could see it in the body language as she strutted around the school. At least the law enforcement response was organized and they knew what they were doing.
---

This isn't the place to discuss this, so I will be brief and just say I am sick of this tit. I am sick that girls train for events and then have to go up against a biological male with fake breasts and a few hormones on board. I am sick of being told that this is natural and I have to accept it. NO I DON'T.
THIS! I wish I could give it more 'likes'.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It has to do with the location Uvalde is a small town in Texas. Nashville is the state capital of Tennessee Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous “Grand Ole Opry” stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life. ― Google

Sadly, it is more than that. If a Christian had masacred a group of trans people, social justice warriors, anarchists, and activists would have desended en mass in Nashville, to riot, burn and loot. The fact that the killer was a trans person has left them bemused, and silent-Thank goodness

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sadly, it is more than that. If a Christian had masacred a group of trans people, social justice warriors, anarchists, and activists would have desended en mass in Nashville, to riot, burn and loot. The fact that the killer was a trans person has left them bemused, and silent-Thank goodness
More like angry and blaming said children, judging by my social circle. It is disgusting regardless, people, children, are dead, no need to say they somehow deserved it but that is what happens with our political divide these days of "they want to exterminate you, they're Nazis, they're this, they're that".

• Sad
Reactions: 24
H may have to adjust his expectations

Judge in Mail case warns Prince Harry over private detective # via https://android.com
Sounds like a pretty strong warning for a judge to give at this stage of proceeding

Judge "adjust his expectations" = Translation - your key witness is a liar, your case is pants and if you don't have more credible evidence to take to trial ... you're going to LOSE

If Harry's case is based solely on this tainted and retracted evidence .... it will be hard to win

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is the end result that the Harkles are looking for from this hacking trial?

Taking the DM down might be an attractive idea to Harry but does his team really think that it is a good idea for him to give evidence in an open court case where the opposing legal team can hammer the final nail in the coffin of Harry's threadbare reputation by attacking any type of credibility that he might have as a witness? The barristers will be assured to undermine his reliability by getting him to disclose his mh problems, his drug issues, the proven lies he has told on Oprah and in Spare etc .... Who is advising him? Does Netflix want a court drama? Is Meghan hoping to use his testimony in a divorce?

The other think that strikes me as very odd is why and how these 5 claimants found each other and decided to act together. It is a strange group that represents celebrity/woke causes
  • the woke, anti establishment (but use my titles) Prince Harry
  • the celebrity LGBTQ campaigning couple Elton and David
  • anti-racism campaigner Baroness Lawrence (not totally sure why she has joined this action)
  • Sadie Frost - not really sure where she fits in but there is a Soho House connection as her daughter was hospitalized aged 2 after eating an ecstacy tablet she found on the floor at a children's birthday party held at Soho House
Harry is looking for a PURPOSE. Actually they both are.

So they work one hour a week on their ‘charitable’ foundation. They are not considered talented at anything; they are certainly not intellectuals. They have useless titles, not respected in the country of their origin, not recognized in the country where they live. They push Woke values for everyone else, but gender-ise their children, make unnecessary long haul flights and gas-guzzling two hour road trips just to he papped. So by their own hypocrisy, we can see this stuff they preach really has little meaning to them.

Everything about them is fake, artificial, and useless. In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.