Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the Blind item of the 5m loan, would that be because they don't have that amount to raise and are running out of money or because they are just greedy? 🧐 :ROFLMAO: Does it say that they actually received the loan or just that they are trying to get one? Hopefully if true they are being turned down and told no to the loan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
75F and beautiful sunshine in my part of Texas today. ☀ It’s absolutely spectacular and feels a lot like Southern California (without the stench of the Harkles permeating the air). Enjoying it while I can before the stifling heat of summer descends upon us.
Same story here in the Carolina’s, @HadBax
I spent 4.5 solid hours doing yard work so all plants will be in and growing before the insane humidity hits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to say I'm getting a bit pissed off with some of the anti Charles and Camilla stuff. JMO, they are big old grown ups who have been around the block, both dealt with a LOT of tit over the last 40 years or so and are getting on with getting on. I like them both, warts and all, and I dont think they are bad people. The Snarkles, on the other hand...

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Re the Blind item of the 5m loan, would that be because they don't have that amount to raise and are running out of money or because they are just greedy? 🧐 :ROFLMAO: Does it say that they actually received the loan or just that they are trying to get one? Hopefully if true they are being turned down and told no to the loan.
It's purely speculative of course but I should imagine that the Harkles aren't that well off. Neither are independently wealthy, or certainly not to the level that they would aspire to be, and yet they have pretty ostentatious trashy 'wealth'. Like any publishing or network deal it will all be paid contractually and incrementally which is why I don't think they're well off per se. Huge outgoings with Monteshitshow, securitayyyy and designer clothes that still look like shite. And yet having to charge sugars $20 or whatever it was to watch Hazno have a live therapy session and talk of Wallmart Wallis reviving the Tiglet......none of this would be necessary if they had no money worries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
It's purely speculative of course but I should imagine that the Harkles aren't that well off. Neither are independently wealthy, or certainly not to the level that they would aspire to be, and yet they have pretty ostentatious trashy 'wealth'. Like any publishing or network deal it will all be paid contractually and incrementally which is why I don't think they're well off per se. Huge outgoings with Monteshitshow, securitayyyy, designer clothes that still look like shite, charging sugars $20 or whatever it was to watch Hazno have a live therapy session and talk of Wallmart Wallis reviving the Tiglet......none of this would be necessary if they had no money worries.
I agree @SkiesOfBlue They go through $ like toilet paper & from several blinds I’ve read, they spend money before it is even in their accounts. Her penchant for insanely expensive clothes is one reason, but their security detail has to be paid, the places she couch surfs/stays must be paid for, she gets facials, Botox, fillers and most likely regular massages and an assortment of other wellness therapies. She buys what she wants and spends & spends. The cost for PR “news” pieces-whether online or in print, add up & aren’t cheap. To do everything mentioned above week after week, month after month, year after year, is going to wipe you out fast. If they have investments I’d be surprised, and between the two of them, I highly doubt there’s even bi-weekly and/or even regular monthly paychecks. (They do duck all!)
To be a fly on the wall when the credit card bill arrives and all the other bills, would be cool! They will get what’s coming to them eventually and will have nothing. I highly doubt too, that KC is going to pay her a dime when they divorce. That’s all on Harry & at the rate he’s going, he’s got nada to give her!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I agree @SkiesOfBlue They go through $ like toilet paper & from several blinds I’ve read, they spend money before it is even in their accounts. Her penchant for insanely expensive clothes is one reason, but their security detail has to be paid, the places she couch surfs/stays must be paid for, she gets facials, Botox, fillers and most likely regular massages and an assortment of other wellness therapies. She buys what she wants and spends & spends. The cost for PR “news” pieces-whether online or in print, add up & aren’t cheap. To do everything mentioned above week after week, month after month, year after year, is going to wipe you out fast. If they have investments I’d be surprised, and between the two of them, I highly doubt there’s even bi-weekly and/or even regular monthly paychecks. (They do duck all!)
To be a fly on the wall when the credit card bill arrives and all the other bills, would be cool! They will get what’s coming to them eventually and will have nothing. I highly doubt too, that KC is going to pay her a dime when they divorce. That’s all on Harry & at the rate he’s going, he’s got nada to give her!
That's just it. He was born into wealth and exceptional privilege, and probably understandably, doesn't have the first clue about budgetary minutae and yet expects a similar or superior standard of living. He was bequeathed a measly circa ÂŁ4million by his mother after tax and I think may have been a beneficiary of the Queen Mother although I'm not sure of the details - I'm sure someone here will have the details! She is a grifting Wallmart-Wallis who also expected a vicarious level of wealth and in relative terms, had duck all to bring to the table. They're both in for a snotty drop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Off topic but I am enjoying the Andrew Lloyd Webber night on BBC way too much (husband has gone to bed in a huff).

Meghan always struck me as an Eva Peron kind of character... Slept her way into a high position. I like to think if social media has existed in that time, Eva would have also fucked it up with as superiority disorder.

Reactions: 30
Off topic but I am enjoying the Andrew Lloyd Webber night on BBC way too much (husband has gone to bed in a huff).

Meghan always struck me as an Eva Peron kind of character... Slept her way into a high position. I like to think if social media has existed in that time, Eva would have also fucked it up with as superiority disorder.
I'm not surprised by how you've made the connection. Smeg worked as a junior press officer at the American embassy in Buenos Aires and of course Smeg doesn't have a singular original thought in her head so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she has attempted to emulate her in some way. My goodness, she really makes me want to vom :sick:

https://harrymeganmontecitoadventur...xroyals-quora-com-Meghan-Markle-has-a-dream-t

Reactions: 24
Wondering if the rumors that they really did not own the Casa are true and they are getting thrown out by the Russian owner and need to find another place.. It could also mean a balloon payment is due on the mortgage if they did buy it and they need 5 mill for that. Did they finally wake up and realize that living in the sticks is not conducive to their business and being seen out and about?

Yesterday I saw a piece that said Harold says all his inheritance from mummy is being saved for the kiddies. I think mommy Meg spent it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I have to say I'm getting a bit pissed off with some of the anti Charles and Camilla stuff. JMO, they are big old grown ups who have been around the block, both dealt with a LOT of tit over the last 40 years or so and are getting on with getting on. I like them both, warts and all, and I dont think they are bad people. The Snarkles, on the other hand...
I’m not a monarchist at all but completley agree with you, I’m sure they don’t have the time for this stuff, we’ll I’m not sure because we just don’t know do we. Load of crap made up by newspapers etc with nothing better to do.

Reactions: 31
I'm not surprised by how you've made the connection. Smeg worked as a junior press officer at the American embassy in Buenos Aires and of course Smeg doesn't have a singular original thought in her head so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she has attempted to emulate her in some way. My goodness, she really makes me want to vom :sick:

https://harrymeganmontecitoadventur...xroyals-quora-com-Meghan-Markle-has-a-dream-t
does that mean that the Muppets' insistence on appearing on the balcony is so Smeggy can sing "don't cry for me, Argentina"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why haven't the Markles rsvp'd to their coronation invites? Extra attention? Can't BP just write to them and say "if we don't have confirmation by ..... we will assume that you are not attending? Then tell the press that they're not attending and stop this tedious drip feeding of drivel. Is Harry unable to attend due to his PTSD and phobia of camera clicks? Can they just be seated right at the back? With the peasants? I'd love to see that đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Not completely appropriate for this thread, but has anyone else clocked that Louis, and possibly Charlotte may attend a record breaking 4 coronations?

Grandad.
Dad
Brother
Niece/nephew

Hopefully Louis can end up being the guy that organises the coronations, he'd be very well placed for the role

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Explain to me how Harold is going to explain away the use of hallucinogens to the immigration officials. He has gone on record as stating that they are a fundamental part of his life, so I would infer from that there there is regular usage of these substances. How is he going to answer the question on the form?
---

Apparently Scomid doesn't realize that the only royal reporting that he will be doing in future will be reviews of Royal Doulton toilets. (yes they exist and used one on a trip to China) The hole that he is digging for himself continues to get larger and larger and if he thinks that Meg is going to pull him out of it, he is a total fool.
Honestly. He will do something to upset her megstacy or prove as useful scapegoat for her lies one day and he’ll be deader to her than a dodo. He isn’t wealthy or influential so once he oversteps he’ll be megxacuted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Eva Peron died from cancer of the cervix, which is often seen in women who have had multiple sexual partners as it increases the risk of the disease. Worried about that Meg?
There was also less information about cervical cancer in Peron's era. Meghan's story just reminded me about Eva's, and maybe if they'd have existed in each others times they would have either been rivals or friends.

I saw the musical back in the early 90s as a teen but my obsession with it is from the musical film and my love for Antonio Banderas as Che ❀ David Essex singing Oh What a Circus is all very well but add in Banderas' Spanish accent and I'm in heaven!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If I could yell this out loud here, I could not agree with you more!! For God's sake leave the two of them alone!! We all unite in loathing the Harkles but cut Charles and Camilla a bit of slack. Nobody knows what the plans are for after the coronation, and frankly, calling him weak, and her manipulative is getting repetitive. Jmo

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.