Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way I hope Harry and Meghan come to the coronation, then I can wash my hands of The Royal Family and stop defending them when I talk with anti-monarchists and/or republicans. Talk about a kick in the guts though. Still, duck them if that's what they want to do. duck them ALL. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Welp, I am several pages behind, but I need to whine. It was snowing fairly hard last night when I went to bed, but I did not expect to wake up to 1.5 feet of fresh snow that tumbled into house when I forced the back slider open. Compared to where I use to live, this is a mild snow storm; however this is the most snow I have seen in a single night in my new state. My friends, I had to wiggle into my 30 year old snow pants and it was not a pretty sight. I feel like a flannel pajama clad piece of sausage. But I had to shovel the deck and stomp down paths in the snow for my dogs (hard for a doggie to take care of business when their lady bits are buried in snow). I really shouldn't complain, Mississippi suffered a terrible night of torandos, leaving a 100 mile swath of destruction and at least 23 people dead.

To make this reek related, perhaps smeagol will bring some inspirational bananas to the victims of Missippi wearing a $20,000 outfit.
Speaking of entitled here is my Paltrow court updare for the few interested.
This trial is a train wreck. The lawyers are so,so bad. The plaintiffs elder daughter testified, she waas fragile, desparate and not credible, Paltrow's snotty asshat attorney must have paid attention to social media as he made cringe worthy attempts to be more concillatory and compassionate to the plaintiff's daughter. His efforts were as effective as a hissing cobra trying to be cuddly.
If he is a cobra, the plaintiff's lawyer was Ricki Ticki Tavi, she was really unhinged with Paltrow on the stand. Started with pinging energy and a we're gonna be besties additude, then richocheted around to calling her a liar-very crass. Paltrow was a credible but disdainful witness, however I still can't stand her. After the crash, she left a minon to fill out the paper work and skied down the hill to have lunch and a massage. Poor darling never knew the fella had broken ribs and a heady injury. And can we all please take a moment of silence for Gweneth's suffering- she lost half a day of skiing due to the accident.

P.S. Still snowing. Anyone having lovely weather?
OT cold but clear and no rain in northern Cali where I live

• Heart
Reactions: 19
İf Haz dies will Aldi become Duke. What happens to Smeg's title?. . Precedent in some cases that she could be known as Princess Smeg rather than Dowager Duchess though. :(
Yes, The late Queen's aunts (Marina and Alice) became known as Princesses officially again when they were widowed in order that the new Duke's wives would be known as the Duchess of Kent / Gloucester, but this was only done with the permission of the Queen and the fact that they both working members of the Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, The late Queen's aunts (Marina and Alice) became known as Princesses officially again when they were widowed in order that the new Duke's wives would be known as the Duchess of Kent / Gloucester, but this was only done with the permission of the Queen and the fact that they both working members of the Royal Family.
It was only Alice that that was unusual for though, since Marina was born a Princess of Greece and Denmark so she held that style regardless of her hubby. Alice was born a Lady and should really have been styled Princess Henry after her hubby’s death. Only blood princesses ever get to use their own name so it was very strange that QEII allowed it. I cannot see the same courtesy being extended to Nutmeg in a million, million years! 😆 She’ll be long divorced by then and is so hated by the RF she might not even be allowed a divorcee courtesy style!

Reactions: 30
In a way I hope Harry and Meghan come to the coronation, then I can wash my hands of The Royal Family and stop defending them when I talk with anti-monarchists and/or republicans. Talk about a kick in the guts though. Still, duck them if that's what they want to do. duck them ALL. 🤬
I don't know about you but the strong connection i felt to the RF died with her late Majesty, as a lot of my respect for the institution was about respect and love for her. I don't have the same feeling for Charles and QCC, but i do feel that William and Catherine have the same strong sense of duty that Her Majesty had, and will do the better job out of any of them! I'm still a hopeful Royalist within, but Charles really needs to get a grip of the gruesomes as a lot rests on it, does he really want his finally realised role of being the Monarch turning into a damp squib, because of his handling of second son and claw turning a lot of us off?! Popularity and optics have always meant a lot to him, but will his stubbornness of doing what he wants and not listening to his fellow countrymen bite him on the arse, i guess we will find out!

Reactions: 41
I don't know about you but the strong connection i felt to the RF died with her late Majesty, as a lot of my respect for the institution was about respect and love for her. I don't have the same feeling for Charles and QCC, but i do feel that William and Catherine have the same strong sense of duty that Her Majesty had, and will do the better job out of any of them! I'm still a hopeful Royalist within, but Charles really needs to get a grip of the gruesomes as a lot rests on it, does he really want his finally realised role of being the Monarch turning into a damp squib, because of his handling of second son and claw turning a lot of us off?! Popularity and optics have always meant a lot to him, but will his stubbornness of doing what he wants and not listening to his fellow countrymen bite him on the arse, i guess we will find out!
I think KC is playing it quite quietly until after the coronation.
Then I think we will see a lot of changes. Harry’s Duke of Sussex title being for his lifetime and not hereditary.

Reactions: 35
The page has now been updated and says Prince Archie of Sussex, I have noticed that they have also changed the first 2 images and everyone else's titles/status are still incorrect.
https://www.royal.uk/prince-archie-sussex
https://archive.is/CFOjw

ive worked with/had access to a fair few official IT frameworks such as MOJ for example and the updates were always done overnight at the weekend so it may have something to do with that? They can’t do a page for Legless because there isn’t anything to put on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ive worked with/had access to a fair few official IT frameworks such as MOJ for example and the updates were always done overnight at the weekend so it may have something to do with that? They can’t do a page for Legless because there isn’t anything to put on there.
It is noticeable that they haven't put anything about Archie's christening on his page but they mention George, Charlotte and Louis christenings on their respective pages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think we have to wait till after the Coronation. All this crap is coming from the newspapers, social media and of course Rachel herself. We've no idea of what KC is thinking or doing so none of it can be believed until we've seen it for ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Something about Charles and Hasbeen on 5 in ten minutes. I can't be arsed to watch it myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please Tyler give us some money for a home.... We will make you godfather to our Princess, namesake to the Queen and the People's Princess - think of all the FREE publicity you'll get, every time our Princess is mentioned, you'll be mentioned as the godfather.

Tyler, our racist not racist family have cut us off, we are struggling, they won't apologise so we can't go to the coronation miked up for Netflix and earn loads of £££ - we will go anyway.

Please Tyler, I will be president of the US, I can make you more famous.

Qué, Tyler going to the "christening" and finding out L doesn't exist and the house money meeting goes farther south than MM's father.
You just know Meg will be knocking off Tyler Perry.

Reactions: 22
It is noticeable that they haven't put anything about Archie's christening on his page but they mention George, Charlotte and Louis christenings on their respective pages.
I think that’s quite telling in and of itself. Everything relating to the Wales children is available in the public domain and therefore the RF can’t be harmed by including that.
---
Well if she isn’t reverting to writing her own PR again hahahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.