Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the new title

I've got no idea what happened in the last thread. More of this probably......
main-qimg-88f4877833f02a0d7fddf32158760096.gif

I've been cleaning up the VIP room and am hoping that @Bobble22 will come back with more cheesy poofs
ezgif-com-gif-maker-33.gif

For the Dr Who fans..... I've got my own TARDIS now 😁 let me know were you want to go....

3fa7ddc8ef2b228cd7fceb562a378491--nerd-stuff-funny-stuff.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Thanks Scotch for starting new thread and MoodyBlue for great title.

M has been very quiet recently - guess we should be thankful for small mercies!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She is absolutely 100% setting him up so she can divorce him asap.

I saw it mentioned in the great blog I read earlier (one LadyMuck posted but I can't remember the name of it) stating that Smegma launched the original Tig back on 5th May 2014 and it's been speculated that she will use this day, the day before the Coronation, to relaunch it. A decent hypothesis as this is how she rolls and for her, the timing would be perfect. What a saddo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Forbes Magazine, May 2018 😂
Thank goodness I never subscribed to it for financial advice if this is the quality of their predictions 😳

4E76EFD0-AA89-4E16-A8C4-DFE57E676088.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Thanks Scotch for starting new thread and MoodyBlue for great title.

M has been very quiet recently - guess we should be thankful for small mercies!
I never understood the homilie that was ‘silence is golden until you have kids, then it’s suspicious’ but I apply this to that pair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She is absolutely 100% setting him up so she can divorce him asap.
I'm not sure about ASAP, but she's definitely gathering her 'evidence' for the divorce court (probably has been since day one). Wouldn't surprise me if she's made recordings too, just like her twin Amber Heard.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Here are some photos that we have seen of Archie when he was a baby and IMO the photo that was posted in the last thread looks like a different baby compared to the images that I have posted below.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/9925068/meghan-markle-photos-archie-netflix/
View attachment 2050464View attachment 2050467
View attachment 2050470View attachment 2050477
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here are some photos that we have seen of Archie when he was a baby and IMO the photo that was posted in the last thread looks like a different baby compared to the images that I have posted below.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/9925068/meghan-markle-photos-archie-netflix/
View attachment 2050464View attachment 2050467
View attachment 2050470View attachment 2050477
Look ay the bracelets in the first photo. She permanently wears Trevor's bracelet and Diana's watch. And you can clearly see those are completely different bracelets. I think she was bleeping with us again.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.