Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is responsible to a large degree for cervical cancer. That may be what EP had. Sadly, it can take upwards of 10 years for symptoms to manifest so if you’ve had several partners, it may be difficult to pinpoint who exactly gave it to you. A few friends of mine confided in me they had it, so I know it’s a tough one. 😐
We’ll never know if Smegs has those issues, but we are all pretty certain that her minge has seen a lotta action!! 😆🤢
& there is still an 80% chance of getting HPV even if you've only ever had 1 sexual partner
*ETA* You can also become infected without having actual intercourse

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.
They didn’t think they would have to fund themselves! Their utter indignation at the loss of publicly funded security and Pa’s money made it clear they had assumed all that would continue. They believed they could keep both and go earn hundreds of millions on top. Keep the perks without doing the job. The taxpayer and KCIII were expected to be their safety net in the exciting new billionaire world they were charging into! They are the most clueless, arrogant, over privileged, entitled pair of pricks I’ve come across.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I genuinely don’t think they thought they would have to fund themselves! Their utter indignation at the loss of publicly funded security and Pa’s money made it clear they had assumed all that would continue. They believed they could keep both and go earn hundreds of millions on top. Keep the perks without doing the job. The taxpayer and KCIII were expected to be their safety net in the exciting new billionaire world they were charging into! They are the most clueless, arrogant, over privileged, entitled pair of pricks I’ve come across.
If she divorced him I doubt there would be many assets / cash she could take away with her, 100% she will have to find a sugardaddy or sell her stories/ lies in a tell-all book. If she had any self awareness at all she’d duck off to a dignified private life, but I think whatever happens we’ll never hear the end of her, she’ll pop up in the press every so often.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I think it was a big shock to smeg that haz wouldn't receive half of Charle's wealth upon his death. It would all go to William. Just as the late Queen's wealth went to Charles.
It's always been that way for the RF and for the aristocracy generally. But what would smeg know about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yes I feel uncomfy wishing cancer on anyone, as a student I remember watching a lady in her thirties being diagnosed with end stage cervical cancer as a shock with her gcse taking daughter present and the grief and horror and fright of not surviving the year has stayed with me forever.

nearly all of us will be exposed to HPV - it’s same family as veruccas, then it’s a question of individual immunity andgenetics. Smokers are higher risk. Good news is vaccination has almost eradicated it!

back to the gruesome, as someone else pointed out earlier, he filmed himself on an actual freedom flight like a rebel teen then wants to be on the balcony? Bashed Williams birthright then immediately yoinks his for his kids even though they’ll never work for the RF and can’t use them in the US. Completely missed the glaring oversight they’re positions suppprted by a taxpayer for the novelty of having a RF but one that’s supported by public trust not an automatic right…

unfortunately KC has to pick between crown and son - even the Q was quick to withdraw her cherished Andrew. KC just needs to amputate the gangrene now.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm only a few pages from thread 🧵 316 😀 and came across this pic in that thread 🧵 🤭 x ..

View attachment 2056071

Why is his face shaped like an almond 😄😄😄😄 when it should be more ....

View attachment 2056072

I think he needs to change the cover of his book to his almond shaped face 😀 x

View attachment 2056070

I always knew his eyes was too close together!
That's not H? Or it's extremely badly edited?

Brown eyes, completely different ears, no double chin, thinner face, thicker bottom lip and as for the hair! Plus not wearing his grey top.

H probably too drugged up so used a poor look alike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They didn’t think they would have to fund themselves! Their utter indignation at the loss of publicly funded security and Pa’s money made it clear they had assumed all that would continue. They believed they could keep both and go earn hundreds of millions on top. Keep the perks without doing the job. The taxpayer and KCIII were expected to be their safety net in the exciting new billionaire world they were charging into! They are the most clueless, arrogant, over privileged, entitled pair of pricks I’ve come across.
Agree, the whole half cocked plan was based on half in half out. When the Queen said HELL NO, they were arrogant enough to do it anyway. At that point they were still with Sunshine Sucks who probably blew a load of smoke up the Twats asses based on the deals already coming in (Netflix, Spotify) and promised them they would be Beyoncé level MEGASTAHS. Then they stupidly did the Oprah interview, made a load of easily debunkable claims, started out on a massive negative, exposed themselves as liars and ultra privileged hypocrites, and set their own downfall in motion. Their ‘work‘ exposed their utter lack of talent (The Stench, Archeshites) while the Spare and Netflix were just more spiteful, lie-filled hatchet jobs on their Families. Yet we’re supposed to buy them as humanitarians (of which they’ve done next to duck all).

In three years they’ve manage to completely poison their own brand and they don’t have the charm or talent to turn this around. Which is why they are now rowing back on the racism claims and trying to get some kind of role at the Corrie.

Oprah seems to have stepped back, but what is TP up to? Does he really think that Smegs can destroy the monarchy? Or does he think she will end up with any level of power in the UK? Because there is actually a whole nation of people who can’t stand the Harkles full stop - which is why their Yougov ratings are in the toilet. What’s his end goal? Why does he think he has the right to interfere with our country and our constitution? Why does he think his ill-informed views trump an entire population’s? And why doesn’t he focus on his own country?

Sparry is such a fuckwit. He’s being completely used by these people for their own agenda. Hope the 16 bathroom mansion is worth it you treacherous bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
OT but was anyone else surprised that the clocks went forward last night? (In the UK). Usually you see stuff in the media reminding people not to forget but I didn't see anything. So when I woke up, the clock beside the bed said 06:30 and my phone said 07:30. Bit of a shock to be honest. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.
I would think they had it all spelled out to them when they decided to go ….. the cost of security, buying a home, bills etc etc …. In an attempt to stop them going but, as per usual, they didn’t listen as they knew best.

Unless 🤔……. They were thrown out, told to leave, on yer bike and here’s a couple of million to get you started and after that you’re on your own. Bye bye 👋👋👋

Reactions: 38
OT but was anyone else surprised that the clocks went forward last night? (In the UK). Usually you see stuff in the media reminding people not to forget but I didn't see anything. So when I woke up, the clock beside the bed said 06:30 and my phone said 07:30. Bit of a shock to be honest. :LOL:
ME! And I’m really fucked off as I have loads to do, am knackered and have lost an hour! (Have obvs still spent the last hour catching up on Tattle though 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m now resigned to the clock on the oven being wrong for 6 months! On the plus side the tweens are still snoozing!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely this is enough for the MOD etc to say enough; he can’t possibly be allowed anywhere near the coronation or any of its events or even the country during May? This is going to cause real threat levels and BIKINI alerts, this may be an art installation BUT it is very evocative and emotional with in ALL walks of life. In all societies there are people that will have their vengeance and, an installation such as this, is going to escalate emotions to a fever pitch - with good reason I hasten to add, but still makes things super scary. There is actual blood of the oppressed individuals within this piece which is going to be on a decent scale. That really will cause Ill feeling, and it frightens me.

And I care not for his court case - do it on zoom if needed but steps need to be taken now to protect our citizens.

Reactions: 40
I’m now resigned to the clock on the oven being wrong for 6 months! On the plus side the tweens are still snoozing!
I’m the opposite, My cooker clock will now be correct for the next 6 months ….. hooray! Not that it makes any difference to my cooking which is not good at any time!

* Note to self ….. must try Smeg's ‘Oily Lemon Cake’ recipe ….. see what that turns out like now that my cooker clock is at the correct time! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Getting ridiculous.
I have heard it said that his publishers will want him to push the book in the US and he could be picked up by the FBI to discuss his Epstein times This could be a problem for him. Could put potential bidders for his Book off

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Surely this is enough for the MOD etc to say enough; he can’t possibly be allowed anywhere near the coronation or any of its events or even the country during May? This is going to cause real threat levels and BIKINI alerts, this may be an art installation BUT it is very evocative and emotional with in ALL walks of life. In all societies there are people that will have their vengeance and, an installation such as this, is going to escalate emotions to a fever pitch - with good reason I hasten to add, but still makes things super scary. There is actual blood of the oppressed individuals within this piece which is going to be on a decent scale. That really will cause Ill feeling, and it frightens me.

And I care not for his court case - do it on zoom if needed but steps need to be taken now to protect our citizens.
I totally agree with this. He would be putting his family and the whole population at great risk if he attends the Coronation. I think KC3 needs to tell him to stay away and to make it public that he has told him not to come so that everyone, including those who wish to harm Haz and the RF, know the score. It is going to be one enormous headache for security as it is without having to worry about the ‘loose lipped breakaway family’ doing something stupid whilst over here.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.