Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the new title

I've got no idea what happened in the last thread. More of this probably......
main-qimg-88f4877833f02a0d7fddf32158760096.gif

I've been cleaning up the VIP room and am hoping that @Bobble22 will come back with more cheesy poofs
ezgif-com-gif-maker-33.gif

For the Dr Who fans..... I've got my own TARDIS now 😁 let me know were you want to go....

3fa7ddc8ef2b228cd7fceb562a378491--nerd-stuff-funny-stuff.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Chita

VIP Member
It's a sure sign that the Harkles never learned that you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome when Tattlers old posts from ages ago are still topical and relevant now.

Here's a few old pics of mine from way before the Queen's Jubilee. Ive amended one [to remove her majesty from it] but the others are just as relevant now as they were when I first drew them.......

1 balcony being boarded up - QUEEN REMOVED- WATERMARKED.jpg
2 balcony door locked and meghand and harry trying to open it WATERMARKED.jpg
3 balcony zara and mike WATERMARKED.jpg
balcony gold frock watermarked.jpg

---
Ive been catching up on posts.

I think Charles, Camilla and William will have all leaked some information to the Press at some point. Never personally, but via their staff members.
I imagine it is a necessary evil in order to put out information to protect themselves and preserve the monarchy and often to correct misinformation floating about 'out there.'
Is it really a big deal or a huge problem?
Harry & Meghan leak stuff to the media all the time, and deem that to be fine & dandy, but if anyone else does it, its a terrible thing.
One rule for them and another rule for everyone else.

Also, I don't think Charles is a narcissist. He genuinely cares about his 'causes.' A Narc cares about nothing but itself.
I think Charles is a product of being spoilt and endulged all his life. He's been pandered to because of his status all these years as Heir.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Chita

VIP Member
How Charles handles the Harkles in the coming weeks is crucial to his popularity..........

charles astride rift 001.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too? I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. Se seems hell vent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now se is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.

Praising Charles and Camilla and ignoring their mistakes but attacking William and Catherine about anything and everything they do.

I wonder if there was a smidgen of truth about Camilla in Harry's book. Because recently I have seen a shift in some accounts when talking about Camilla.

Some people are clearly unhappy that William and Catherine remain scandal-free and the most liked royals, even after Spare and the marriage rumours. I mean, they aren't perfect by any stretch but some of the things these Charles and Camilla fans are dragging them over are just so insane and hypocritical.

Yeah not just her. I noticed a lot of comments slating PW as woke in the DM article about him eating at the lgbtq restaurant

I think William is a centrist. He isn't far left and he isn't far right.

He supports the LGBT community but I doubt he would support any of the insane Trans movements, he advocates for climate change action but doesn't expect everyone to stop living their lives, he supports refugees fleeing war, immigrants seeking a better life for their families, people of colour and other social issues but isn't obnoxious about it. He cares about humans.

That isn't being woke.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I have to say I'm getting a bit pissed off with some of the anti Charles and Camilla stuff. JMO, they are big old grown ups who have been around the block, both dealt with a LOT of shit over the last 40 years or so and are getting on with getting on. I like them both, warts and all, and I dont think they are bad people. The Snarkles, on the other hand...

• Heart
Reactions: 78

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
oh well, call me old fashioned, but for me a special family moment is spending Christmas with my family, or spending Summer holidays with the family. Specially when we have frail, elder, loved ones. I don’t think a State occasion qualifies as a “special family moment” and the world saw how easily the Harkles snubbed an ill Grandma who kept inviting them for Christmas and Balmoral.

So no. No balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

ChipDex

VIP Member
It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Forbes Magazine, May 2018 😂
Thank goodness I never subscribed to it for financial advice if this is the quality of their predictions 😳

4E76EFD0-AA89-4E16-A8C4-DFE57E676088.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

knoddle

VIP Member
Dearest Tatlers,

Just when I thought I couldn't despise Gweneth Paltrow more (post vaginia scented candle), she has raised the firetruckin' stakes. I just watched part of day 3 of her trial, and the bitch has joined the illustrious line-up of rachel markle and amber heard. Watching her sit in the courtroom in horrid, unflatering, expensive cashmere and clunky gold jewelry (all availible for purchase from gloop) with her snooty, botoxed, nasty, resting bitch face, while the plaintiff's daughter was struggling on the stand, showing grace under fire, honesty, integrity, and vulnerability makes me wanna stuff her and her nasty candle scented vaginas down one of rachel's many toilets-may they all plug up forever. At least the public is starting to be educated about narcissism thanks to rachel, amber and now gwenie. BTW her lead attorney, while not as stupid as elaine, is freakin ghastly, bitchy and completely contemptable.

On topic, dear reeks, stfu, and stay home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

KatLit

VIP Member
I have to say I'm getting a bit pissed off with some of the anti Charles and Camilla stuff. JMO, they are big old grown ups who have been around the block, both dealt with a LOT of shit over the last 40 years or so and are getting on with getting on. I like them both, warts and all, and I dont think they are bad people. The Snarkles, on the other hand...
If I could yell this out loud here, I could not agree with you more!! For God's sake leave the two of them alone!! We all unite in loathing the Harkles but cut Charles and Camilla a bit of slack. Nobody knows what the plans are for after the coronation, and frankly, calling him weak, and her manipulative is getting repetitive. Jmo

• Heart
Reactions: 65
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too without it being a political statement?

I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. She seems hell bent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now she is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.
And for those having an issue with W eating there, how do they know one or more of his team aren’t gay? Or LGBTQ+ etc. Maybe they were there for that reason, to make a friend or colleague feel comfortable and safe. Not every trip to a restaurant has to be a Markle style performance with an ulterior motive.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
While I agree that Charles may well be a narc he really doesn’t anything to gain by putting out stories against William and Catherine.
He's a very foolish man if he doesn't realise that support for the monarchy is mainly because of them. Many people in this country aren't overly enamoured with Charles and there's many who still revere Diana and won't ever like Camilla even if she acts like a Saint. No amount of spin and stories from the palace are going to make Charles and Camilla more popular than William and Catherine. William has the added bonus of being Diana's son and those who loved her will always prefer William to Charles.

William and Catherine are the ones that most people would prefer to be on throne and loads of people would be delighted if Charles abdicated. If forces conspire against them the monarchy is doomed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
What bothers me more is the entire premise of a business having some kind of gender. A restaurant should be about ambience and cuisine not gender, just like a bicycle shop should be about bicycles or a bookstore should be about books:
It isn’t about gender. But Poland is one of the worst places in Europe for gay rights. No protection from hate crime, discrimination, equal rights. Certainly no marriage, adoption etc. Politicians saying the most horrifying things in the last 2 decades, equating us all with paedophiles and bestiality. Whole towns declared LGBT free zones. Poland isn’t a good place for gay people, so yes, in some places there absolutely is a need for a safe space. I love Wills for eating there and making his quiet point. And I also love that while the POW is out and about royaling in his most diplomatic statesmanlike way, his brother is reduced to drugged up, bleary eyed inane video calls to minor tv shows! 😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63