Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if the rumors that they really did not own the Casa are true and they are getting thrown out by the Russian owner and need to find another place.. It could also mean a balloon payment is due on the mortgage if they did buy it and they need 5 mill for that. Did they finally wake up and realize that living in the sticks is not conducive to their business and being seen out and about?

Yesterday I saw a piece that said Harold says all his inheritance from mummy is being saved for the kiddies. I think mommy Meg spent it all.
I thought he used mummy's inheritance on "saving" his wife from the ghastly racists. Caught on camera stating at least some of his inheritance was used. So another lie? Or does he mean all the remaining monies are saved for the kids?

Reactions: 32
I'm only a few pages from thread 🧵 316 😀 and came across this pic in that thread 🧵 🤭 x ..

Resizer_16797853438441.jpg

Why is his face shaped like an almond 😄😄😄😄 when it should be more ....

Resizer_16797853171283.jpg

I think he needs to change the cover of his book to his almond shaped face 😀 x

Resizer_16797853089241.jpg

I always knew his eyes was too close together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I thought he used mummy's inheritance on "saving" his wife from the ghastly racists. Caught on camera stating at least some of his inheritance was used. So another lie? Or does he mean all the remaining monies are saved for the kids?
He'll use the money for IKEA shares
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They really don’t mind making complete twats of themselves do they?
If they want to be part of “the special family moment” it totally negates their whole narrative over the last three years.
Are they thick or is it just that they have no self respect where money and status might come in handy?
Both, I think.

Reactions: 47
I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.
I agree. Despite being whip smart hahahahahahahahahaha she evidently thought that he was minted. Also apparently under the illusion that he would have equal status to William. And of course that meant she would have equal status to Catherine. 😂

They could live extremely well, far beyond what any of us could imagine, on his various inheritances if they hadn't totally lost the run of themselves. Especially her with the obscene amounts of money on clothes and accessories. That still end up looking like rags but anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Eva Peron died from cancer of the cervix, which is often seen in women who have had multiple sexual partners as it increases the risk of the disease. Worried about that Meg?
Actually, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is responsible to a large degree for cervical cancer. That may be what EP had. Sadly, it can take upwards of 10 years for symptoms to manifest so if you’ve had several partners, it may be difficult to pinpoint who exactly gave it to you. A few friends of mine confided in me they had it, so I know it’s a tough one. 😐
We’ll never know if Smegs has those issues, but we are all pretty certain that her minge has seen a lotta action!! 😆🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

---

Getting ridiculous.
Oh sheez!! 🙄 It’s like “Well, Mummy/Granny’s gone now so let’s just be assholes!”
She wasn’t even my Queen, but I do miss seeing stories and photographs of her in the news! Sooo sad she’s gone, but so glad she’s not here to witness more of the ridiculous jackassery that’s going/gone on. 😟

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If this reporting is true that now Andrew is planning his own ‘bombshell’ book”…it will be a direct result of the coddling of Harold and Meghan. Andrew and Fergie have watched and seen how there have been no consequences and a big payout.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
While I agree that Charles may well be a narc he really doesn’t anything to gain by putting out stories against William and Catherine.
He's a very foolish man if he doesn't realise that support for the monarchy is mainly because of them. Many people in this country aren't overly enamoured with Charles and there's many who still revere Diana and won't ever like Camilla even if she acts like a Saint. No amount of spin and stories from the palace are going to make Charles and Camilla more popular than William and Catherine. William has the added bonus of being Diana's son and those who loved her will always prefer William to Charles.

William and Catherine are the ones that most people would prefer to be on throne and loads of people would be delighted if Charles abdicated. If forces conspire against them the monarchy is doomed.
I agree. I don’t thInk any of this Charles verses William for King has anything to do with Charles or Camilla.

The only people who will benefit from it are the idiot duo and their fans.

There are also staunch King Charles fans as well. They have waited years for Charles to take the thrown. They are rightfully scared Charles reign is being outshone by PW. But I still think KC has a say in everything PW does. So he was fully aware and happy with PW being in Poland. PW trip to Poland has been a positive pr move by PW and has really sent the KC fans into a frenzy. Very similar to the Sussex Squad.

There is absolutely no benefit, I can see, to undermine William or Catherine from KC viewpoint. The monachy is over if that happens and why would KC want to go down in history as the King who destroyed the monachy with his reign? Nope, no narc would want that tied to his name in the history books.

I could be naive, but until I see it differently with my own eyes, I still believe that Megabitch and Hasbeen will not be on the balcony nor will they be given any special treatment.
---
In a way I hope Harry and Meghan come to the coronation, then I can wash my hands of The Royal Family and stop defending them when I talk with anti-monarchists and/or republicans. Talk about a kick in the guts though. Still, duck them if that's what they want to do. duck them ALL. 🤬
I won’t wash my hands if they come to the coronation as I can see why. BUT IF they are on the balcony and given any kind of special treatment then I am done. I will bitterly disappointed and worried about the Wales and still support them but KC can kiss my ass.
---
I think we have to wait till after the Coronation. All this crap is coming from the newspapers, social media and of course Rachel herself. We've no idea of what KC is thinking or doing so none of it can be believed until we've seen it for ourselves.
I only believe what I see with my own eyes.

I have no faith in any type of media any more. Such a shame but with the start of social media it’s all about clickbait and likes and stuff the truth. So until I see with my own eyes that the harkles are on the balcony and given special treatment, I am not going to believe anything different.

I see a loving relationship between KC/Camilla and PW, Catherine and the Wales children. It seems to me they do all care about each other, that’s what I see so that’s what I will continue to believe.

BTW when was the last time we actually saw Hasbeen and KC interact? I can’t even remember anything at the funeral. We saw the interaction of PH and Meghan with the other royals and it was not loving, very frosty indeed. I’ll hang onto that for the time being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Honestly. He will do something to upset her megstacy or prove as useful scapegoat for her lies one day and he’ll be deader to her than a dodo. He isn’t wealthy or influential so once he oversteps he’ll be megxacuted…
Megxacuted!!! Love it! She has megxacuted a whole bunch of people when you think about it. She has more of them at this point than friends.
---
If this reporting is true that now Andrew is planning his own ‘bombshell’ book”…it will be a direct result of the coddling of Harold and Meghan. Andrew and Fergie have watched and seen how there have been no consequences and a big payout.
Andrew still needs money from big bro and a place to live. Don't think he is going to diss big bro so fast. Plus he would be insulting his mother and I don't think he will do that. If he sees Harold thrown out on his arse, then he will think twice about doing anything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's a sure sign that the Harkles never learned that you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome when Tattlers old posts from ages ago are still topical and relevant now.

Here's a few old pics of mine from way before the Queen's Jubilee. Ive amended one [to remove her majesty from it] but the others are just as relevant now as they were when I first drew them.......

1 balcony being boarded up - QUEEN REMOVED- WATERMARKED.jpg
2 balcony door locked and meghand and harry trying to open it WATERMARKED.jpg
3 balcony zara and mike WATERMARKED.jpg
balcony gold frock watermarked.jpg

---
Ive been catching up on posts.

I think Charles, Camilla and William will have all leaked some information to the Press at some point. Never personally, but via their staff members.
I imagine it is a necessary evil in order to put out information to protect themselves and preserve the monarchy and often to correct misinformation floating about 'out there.'
Is it really a big deal or a huge problem?
Harry & Meghan leak stuff to the media all the time, and deem that to be fine & dandy, but if anyone else does it, its a terrible thing.
One rule for them and another rule for everyone else.

Also, I don't think Charles is a narcissist. He genuinely cares about his 'causes.' A Narc cares about nothing but itself.
I think Charles is a product of being spoilt and endulged all his life. He's been pandered to because of his status all these years as Heir.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
They thought everyone would side with them against the nasty BRF. The poor innocent victims routine hasn't worked, actually it's backfired.

So someone (maybe Orca or TP) has told them to change tactics. The gruesomes made that big announcement that Aldi and Lidl would be Prince and Princess. Since then H has done some chats over the internet.

We will see if this change of tactic will get some of their fans back. I think as long as Orca, GK, TP etc are still backing them they will have a few fans, especially the US.

Will the Sussex Squad turn up in the UK if the gruesomes do attend the coronation.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Actually, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is responsible to a large degree for cervical cancer. That may be what EP had. Sadly, it can take upwards of 10 years for symptoms to manifest so if you’ve had several partners, it may be difficult to pinpoint who exactly gave it to you. A few friends of mine confided in me they had it, so I know it’s a tough one. 😐
We’ll never know if Smegs has those issues, but we are all pretty certain that her minge has seen a lotta action!! 😆🤢
Thankfully more is being done nowadays with girls and in some cases, boys getting the HPV vaccine at school. My niece got one when she started S1 and is due to get another soon.

As for the Anti C&C stuff happening at the moment, like with the Wales', I'm guessing it's Minge & Ginge planting stories in the papers because Charles isn't playing their game anymore and they are involving Camilla in the hope that this will be what finally sets Charles off and has him retaliating and the fact he is still keeping quiet has to be pissing them off so bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Welp, I am several pages behind, but I need to whine. It was snowing fairly hard last night when I went to bed, but I did not expect to wake up to 1.5 feet of fresh snow that tumbled into house when I forced the back slider open. Compared to where I use to live, this is a mild snow storm; however this is the most snow I have seen in a single night in my new state. My friends, I had to wiggle into my 30 year old snow pants and it was not a pretty sight. I feel like a flannel pajama clad piece of sausage. But I had to shovel the deck and stomp down paths in the snow for my dogs (hard for a doggie to take care of business when their lady bits are buried in snow). I really shouldn't complain, Mississippi suffered a terrible night of torandos, leaving a 100 mile swath of destruction and at least 23 people dead.

To make this reek related, perhaps smeagol will bring some inspirational bananas to the victims of Missippi wearing a $20,000 outfit.
Speaking of entitled here is my Paltrow court updare for the few interested.
This trial is a train wreck. The lawyers are so,so bad. The plaintiffs elder daughter testified, she waas fragile, desparate and not credible, Paltrow's snotty asshat attorney must have paid attention to social media as he made cringe worthy attempts to be more concillatory and compassionate to the plaintiff's daughter. His efforts were as effective as a hissing cobra trying to be cuddly.
If he is a cobra, the plaintiff's lawyer was Ricki Ticki Tavi, she was really unhinged with Paltrow on the stand. Started with pinging energy and a we're gonna be besties additude, then richocheted around to calling her a liar-very crass. Paltrow was a credible but disdainful witness, however I still can't stand her. After the crash, she left a minon to fill out the paper work and skied down the hill to have lunch and a massage. Poor darling never knew the fella had broken ribs and a heady injury. And can we all please take a moment of silence for Gweneth's suffering- she lost half a day of skiing due to the accident.

P.S. Still snowing. Anyone having lovely weather?

Knoddle it doesn't matter what you look like. Just stay warm and safe. And the poor doggies.

Are you in the US and will it start warming up soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No good leaving a chunk of cash for the kids if you're racking up massive debts - the debts must be paid off before any bequests are paid out.

Reactions: 29
I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.
I don’t think it ever occurred to her that the Royal family “own” (as in, not public property) much at all. The houses are fabulous, but BP and Windsor really feel like they belong to the people. Their incomes seem incredible to the ordinary person, but compared to Hollywood royalty and owners of multinationals, it’s chicken feed. TRF are public servants (albeit incredibly privileged ones), and she never got that.

But then neither did Harry or Uncle Andy. Thought they had the same freedoms as their privately wealthy friends… NOPE.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.