Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Page Six article also informs us that TOS, Peg and their two friends 'ordered a heap of healthy dishes, which, the Club member said, they hardly touched'
---
What a waste of food especially after their long drive from Montecito

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The Page Six article also informs us that TOS, Peg and their two friends 'ordered a heap of healthy dishes, which, the Club member said, they hardly touched'
---
What a waste of food especially after their long drive from Montecito
this upstart cannot be more nouveau riche if she tried. all the price and name dropping, and leaving expensive healthy dishes untouched, while people haven't bought eggs for weeks because of the prices. you'd think Sparry hails from some council estate, not Buckingham Palace.

i wonder if this orthorexic organic rehash of a vegan shitburger story is in response of Prince William being "papped" in the restaurant Warsaw.

edit n0 one million, i forgot to put "fair trade" and "locally sourced". i'm off for a fag, this really got on my nerves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
this upstart cannot be more nouveau riche if she tried. all the price and name dropping, and leaving expensive healthy dishes untouched, while people haven't bought eggs for weeks because of the prices. you'd think Sparry hails from some council estate, not Buckingham Palace.

i wonder if this orthorexic organic rehash of a vegan shitburger story is in response of Prince William being "papped" in the restaurant Warsaw.

edit n0 one million, i forgot to put "fair trade" and "locally sourced". i'm off for a fag, this really got on my nerves.

Has any asked Kate Hudson if she’s okay?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if this has been posted here before but I’ve just seen it on Reddit.

Screenshot_20230325_201605_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
https://www.royal.uk/archie-harrison-mountbatten-windsor

If you paste that link above into a search bar you'll see the page says "page not found" ie it used to exist via the RF website but has since been removed. The version they're showing is an archived link of what used to be on the page.
It is strange, when you click on links and get to family members page, in H's section it does not mention the flatpacks, but they are mentioned under smegs section. In the PPOW sections children are mentioned in both. So when reading about H, you wouldnt even know he had children, unless I missed it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Something about Charles and Hasbeen on 5 in ten minutes. I can't be arsed to watch it myself.
I’ve just watched it and most of it we already know ….. Haznobrains thinks he’s been hard done to, and thought Charles should have condemned the press publicly when they started on Smegs, but he stayed silent. There has been no reconciliation behind the scenes at PP’s funeral, the Jubilee or TQ’s funeral.….. barely spoke a word to each other. All we read in media is made up as Charles makes no comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Quora - re titles in the US against the Constitution
I’ve posted about this recently, but think it’s worth repeating. The U.S. Constitution (Article 1, Sections 9 and 10) prohibits the federal government and the states from granting their own titles. It does not preclude U.S. citizens from accepting titles from other countries unless the citizen is a member of the federal government. Moreover, a member of the federal government can still receive a title from a foreign state or monarchy if Congress consents to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Welp, I am several pages behind, but I need to whine. It was snowing fairly hard last night when I went to bed, but I did not expect to wake up to 1.5 feet of fresh snow that tumbled into house when I forced the back slider open. Compared to where I use to live, this is a mild snow storm; however this is the most snow I have seen in a single night in my new state. My friends, I had to wiggle into my 30 year old snow pants and it was not a pretty sight. I feel like a flannel pajama clad piece of sausage. But I had to shovel the deck and stomp down paths in the snow for my dogs (hard for a doggie to take care of business when their lady bits are buried in snow). I really shouldn't complain, Mississippi suffered a terrible night of torandos, leaving a 100 mile swath of destruction and at least 23 people dead.

To make this reek related, perhaps smeagol will bring some inspirational bananas to the victims of Missippi wearing a $20,000 outfit.
Speaking of entitled here is my Paltrow court updare for the few interested.
This trial is a train wreck. The lawyers are so,so bad. The plaintiffs elder daughter testified, she waas fragile, desparate and not credible, Paltrow's snotty asshat attorney must have paid attention to social media as he made cringe worthy attempts to be more concillatory and compassionate to the plaintiff's daughter. His efforts were as effective as a hissing cobra trying to be cuddly.
If he is a cobra, the plaintiff's lawyer was Ricki Ticki Tavi, she was really unhinged with Paltrow on the stand. Started with pinging energy and a we're gonna be besties additude, then richocheted around to calling her a liar-very crass. Paltrow was a credible but disdainful witness, however I still can't stand her. After the crash, she left a minon to fill out the paper work and skied down the hill to have lunch and a massage. Poor darling never knew the fella had broken ribs and a heady injury. And can we all please take a moment of silence for Gweneth's suffering- she lost half a day of skiing due to the accident.

P.S. Still snowing. Anyone having lovely weather?
OMG that's a lot of snow! 😲 Hope it's a bit better now.

Weather here has been good - almost two days of rain and thunderstorm, now days are going to be even hotter (30C+) but the nights are still decently cool. The temp variance is causing sinusitis flare ups though.

Smegs would do that, and also whine about the smell from the bird sanctuary and what the humidity did to her heavily-processed wig hair while standing in the middle of the disaster zone.

Regarding the Paltrow trial, really glad to read your sum up. I was listening yesterday and couldn't decide if the lawyers were that bad or mum had been watching too much of a courtroom-based crime procedural lately πŸ˜‚ Best part though was Paltrow making expressions similar to Smegs. She's a better actor, so maybe it's all the botox and other stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My question is AList? Isn’t Rachel called the Alliterate former actress or something? I don’t recall Chan calling them AList before. In their minds, sure.
Most of the time but he has been known to forget and call people other things. It might not be them but the comments seem to think it is.

Reactions: 17
Welp, I am several pages behind, but I need to whine. It was snowing fairly hard last night when I went to bed, but I did not expect to wake up to 1.5 feet of fresh snow that tumbled into house when I forced the back slider open. Compared to where I use to live, this is a mild snow storm; however this is the most snow I have seen in a single night in my new state. My friends, I had to wiggle into my 30 year old snow pants and it was not a pretty sight. I feel like a flannel pajama clad piece of sausage. But I had to shovel the deck and stomp down paths in the snow for my dogs (hard for a doggie to take care of business when their lady bits are buried in snow). I really shouldn't complain, Mississippi suffered a terrible night of torandos, leaving a 100 mile swath of destruction and at least 23 people dead.

To make this reek related, perhaps smeagol will bring some inspirational bananas to the victims of Missippi wearing a $20,000 outfit.
Speaking of entitled here is my Paltrow court updare for the few interested.
This trial is a train wreck. The lawyers are so,so bad. The plaintiffs elder daughter testified, she waas fragile, desparate and not credible, Paltrow's snotty asshat attorney must have paid attention to social media as he made cringe worthy attempts to be more concillatory and compassionate to the plaintiff's daughter. His efforts were as effective as a hissing cobra trying to be cuddly.
If he is a cobra, the plaintiff's lawyer was Ricki Ticki Tavi, she was really unhinged with Paltrow on the stand. Started with pinging energy and a we're gonna be besties additude, then richocheted around to calling her a liar-very crass. Paltrow was a credible but disdainful witness, however I still can't stand her. After the crash, she left a minon to fill out the paper work and skied down the hill to have lunch and a massage. Poor darling never knew the fella had broken ribs and a heady injury. And can we all please take a moment of silence for Gweneth's suffering- she lost half a day of skiing due to the accident.

P.S. Still snowing. Anyone having lovely weather?
Once again,I cannot recommend highly enough teddy fleece duvets and sheets for the cold weather.
You will never want to get out of bed again!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If this doesn’t make you melt, you have a heart of stone!

• Heart
I’ve just watched it and most of it we already know ….. Haznobrains thinks he’s been hard done to, and thought Charles should have condemned the press publicly when they started on Smegs, but he stayed silent. There has been no reconciliation behind the scenes at PP’s funeral, the Jubilee or TQ’s funeral.….. barely spoke a word to each other. All we read in media is made up as Charles makes no comment.
Took one for the team there WBW by watching it, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OT cold but clear and no rain in northern Cali where I live
75F and beautiful sunshine in my part of Texas today. β˜€ It’s absolutely spectacular and feels a lot like Southern California (without the stench of the Harkles permeating the air). Enjoying it while I can before the stifling heat of summer descends upon us.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.