Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insulting the French? Well, he's already got form for that, hasn't he? :sick:

Not international Ambassador, Diplomat or Governor material then .... major liability - his working options are becoming more narrow by the day if he were to return to the UK ..

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Thank you 💘 Aunty Cinny for your lovely kind words, and to everyone else who posted kindness 🥰. I do love this thread and feel as if we're one big family. So what brought me round and made/helped me post last night? Could it have been my tuna sandwich??? 😂

I see that I can order my copy of Spare Us already. 112 pages for £9.99 available from 6th April.
if the tuna sandwich helped, perhaps you should change your moniker to "Happy Kitty"... (my cat ALWAYS responds well to tuna)!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for new thread and great title. ❤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?
Personally I’d leave his appearance out of it only because. Think your academic measured response will have more impact. (It’s a shame we can’t ‘tell it how we see it’ without being dismissed as trolls)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Cinnamon Girl" posted " What a tit I am, I can't get this behind a spoiler and now everyone will know about my fish. "
"Happy Lady" posted that she felt better after eating a tuna sandwich...

conspiracy conclusion: there are at least two feline types who are posting on this site under human pseudonyms...
(sorry, have also been frustrated by the Duos demands for the Coronation & the possibility of KC being weak, so am resorting to crazed conspiracy theories....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone on twitter asked when did Smeg lose a finger 😂 I have tried to replicate how her hand is showing only 3 digits but I can't!
Whilst trying to find a reborn doll that resembles this one, I came across this video, here's a still from it
I am now stopping as it's giving me nightmares
View attachment 2051740
Middle finger on her left hand is huge...what's up with that?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dearest Tatlers,

Just when I thought I couldn't despise Gweneth Paltrow more (post vaginia scented candle), she has raised the firetruckin' stakes. I just watched part of day 3 of her trial, and the witch has joined the illustrious line-up of rachel markle and amber heard. Watching her sit in the courtroom in horrid, unflatering, expensive cashmere and clunky gold jewelry (all availible for purchase from gloop) with her snooty, botoxed, nasty, resting witch face, while the plaintiff's daughter was struggling on the stand, showing grace under fire, honesty, integrity, and vulnerability makes me wanna stuff her and her nasty candle scented vaginas down one of rachel's many toilets-may they all plug up forever. At least the public is starting to be educated about narcissism thanks to rachel, amber and now gwenie. BTW her lead attorney, while not as stupid as elaine, is freakin ghastly, bitchy and completely contemptable.

On topic, dear reeks, stfu, and stay home!
Omg isn't she almost as bad as Chrissy Teigen? One of my HS friends loves her. They share the same BS faux holistic Part Time Vegan (that does drugs, boozes and smokes!) Just last year she insisted the Hadid models never had plastic surgery and how everyone was mean for saying so. Since then they've admitted to several procedures but since the word fan is derived from fanatic there ya go! Same with the Sugars they're gonna die on that hill. Probably naked and destitute from buying things they can't afford... all for a greedy bleep.

Just like your pronouns (mine are duck/Orf) I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR ENDORSE AND MOST CERTAINLY DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR COOCH SCENTED $80 CANDLES!!!
Darling @ChaoticArtist I'd give anything to see you produce a set of parody candles... can I become an investor?? 💯 serious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you think Legless will be wearing one of the Princess sets available from Amazon? They come in different colors.
90846646-73FB-4991-B58F-DA0E99DED063.jpeg

---
The good old 'suck it and see' mantra (although google tells me that was extra strong mints)

Add your own punchline ;)
I think that’s Rachel daily code of behavior.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn't the palace background check her, and her dodgy mother, they are awful. Shame it wasn't still the (good?) old days when they could stop you marrying anyone disreputable.
This thought gives me a hurty heart, because I genuinely think QE and PP would be utterly bereft and bewildered by what Hasnoballs and 43 are doing.

They were absolute bastions of strength and support not only for each other but for a huge amount of the world, and I think that the heartache would have been too much for them. QE11 and my Nanna were always 2 ladies that I was proud of and looked up to because they were both so gracious and kind and true, which Wank and Yank will never understand - he may have done once but now he’s saddled himself with Walmart Wallis I don’t think he will ever be saved - he will always be eaten up with jealousy and spite.

And EVERYTIME he sees the Wales family, the princess of wales especially, he will see what he could have and by rights, should have easily had, and I hope it physically hurts him.

POW has such a warmth and grace and commanding presence and she at no point shows that she was a marry in. She’s learned and watched and been open to being shown and for that she deserves her time to shine.

so yeah, Walmart Wallis and vomit - you’ve done this all by yourselves and well and truly markled yourselves. I hope it was worth it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
This thought gives me a hurty heart, because I genuinely think QE and PP would be utterly bereft and bewildered by what Hasnoballs and 43 are doing.

They were absolute bastions of strength and support not only for each other but for a huge amount of the world, and I think that the heartache would have been too much for them. QE11 and my Nanna were always 2 ladies that I was proud of and looked up to because they were both so gracious and kind and true, which Wank and Yank will never understand - he may have done once but now he’s saddled himself with Walmart Wallis I don’t think he will ever be saved - he will always be eaten up with jealousy and spite.

And EVERYTIME he sees the Wales family, the princess of wales especially, he will see what he could have and by rights, should have easily had, and I hope it physically hurts him.

POW has such a warmth and grace and commanding presence and she at no point shows that she was a marry in. She’s learned and watched and been open to being shown and for that she deserves her time to shine.

so yeah, Walmart Wallis and vomit - you’ve done this all by yourselves and well and truly markled yourselves. I hope it was worth it.
Can you imagine what the Queen Mother would've made of this? She'd have been LIVID!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
What bothers me more is the entire premise of a business having some kind of gender. A restaurant should be about ambience and cuisine not gender, just like a bicycle shop should be about bicycles or a bookstore should be about books:
It isn’t about gender. But Poland is one of the worst places in Europe for gay rights. No protection from hate crime, discrimination, equal rights. Certainly no marriage, adoption etc. Politicians saying the most horrifying things in the last 2 decades, equating us all with paedophiles and bestiality. Whole towns declared LGBT free zones. Poland isn’t a good place for gay people, so yes, in some places there absolutely is a need for a safe space. I love Wills for eating there and making his quiet point. And I also love that while the POW is out and about royaling in his most diplomatic statesmanlike way, his brother is reduced to drugged up, bleary eyed inane video calls to minor tv shows! 😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
What bothers me more is the entire premise of a business having some kind of gender. A restaurant should be about ambience and cuisine not gender, just like a bicycle shop should be about bicycles or a bookstore should be about books
---

I enlarged it and looked closer and it looks like she actually has his hand trapped against her crotch
A Venus Fly Trap
---
The only thing he passed is wind!
Like the Barbers cat all wind and piss

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So he wants to be somekind of reality tv star? Why the duck didn't he just say that in the first bleeping place. twit.
Christ on a bike and Mary on the handle bars!!
Could you imagine this pair on reality TV circuit....big brother/love island/bake off/strictly????

I'd lose my lunch if they "popped up" on naked attraction 🤢🤢🤢......
Maybes 24 hours in police custody 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.