Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChaoticArtist
I had some problems with the TARDIS when I tried to pick you up. I landed in an Indian airport where I was a little taken aback with the signage 😄 I didn't realise that eating carpet was thing...... am sending a years supply of cheesy poofs instead to help out 😉

View attachment 2052434
😂😂😂 This is why I stopped leaving the house. Was so tempted to keep offering free proofreading services 😂 Though to be fair it's a translation issue most of the time.

In this case though, maybe this is from when Smegs visited India? #IYKYK 😉 because the Hindi instructions are absolutely correct and 'farsh' is floor rather than carpet.

Really appreciate the cheesy poofs though. I've been craving chips/crisps and other light fried snacks a lot since the current series of crises started, and it's been thunderstorming on and off today so perfect weather to polish off a few hundred packets with yummy tea 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, but first time poster here.
I read somewhere that one of the conditions for H&M to attend King Charles' Coronation was that he publicly acknowledge Archie's bday. And how is he supposed to do that? Should he sing "Happy Birthday to You" in the middle of the ceremony before proceeding?
I don't know if that's true, but if it is, it is proof that Harry's substance(s) abuse damaged his brain...
Welcome to the group @Juniper-S. Good to see you‘re posting rather than just lurking …. all opinions are good as long as you hate the Harkles.
Don’t know if just singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Aldi during the ceremony would be enough. I hear they want it spelt out across the sky in a ‘Red Arrows’ fly past ….. nothing less will do! ☝🙄☝🙄☝🙄☝🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They are still acting like celebrities. While it was super charming that the Northern Irish best short film winners basically emotionally blackmailed everyone to sing happy birthday to their star actor, (google it, it’s great) that’s a celebrity event. The coronation is a state occasion that has been part of our constitution for over 1000 years. They don’t get it at all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Yeah not just her. I noticed a lot of comments slating PW as woke in the DM article about him eating at the lgbtq restaurant
He took a stand BC Poland is uber anti-gay; it's not a Woke issue at all. One thing I've learned from volunteering for Ukraine is how badly average guys are treated by certain countries. Poland is heroic in providing support during this war but their anti gay stance is one of the worst in Eastern Europe. I can't stand kids transitioning and the gender BS but in this instance William did the right thing. I noticed the Caribbean Prince and several prominent Twitter users have gone toes w/ Baroness Bruck, this AM was intense!
I have never been there, so I don't know what it's like.
I imagine it to be an area with enormous houses in the middle of massive pieces of land, set back from any roads and hidden from passers by. I imagine the houses are so far away from their boundaries that, to visit, you need to drive through the gate (if given permission to enter) and drive for several minutes before you get to the house.
I also imagine there is a small town centre with a few shops.

If it is how I imagine it, I think that Meghan and Harry would not venture out of their house or grounds much ( if their pleas for privacy are genuine.)
Was he ever seen anyway?

Were they ever seen out and about there?
That's why you're a great artist BC your imagination is correct! Exactly that add palm & fruit trees, wine orchards and a Spanish Colonial golf course community vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I used to think that Gwyneth was a very attractive woman but she looks quite plain in court. As you say, she looks stuck up and rather mean. Do you think she's guilty or not?
I don't know enough about the case to make a judgement. I do think her choice of attorney is a reflection of her elitism. Based on what I know about her glop website, she is not a principled person. She is certainly not someone I would wish to meet, or know.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
1679679350510.png

What is most baffeling is why rachel myra thinks this is a flattering photo. Smeagol's jaw thrust and reek's profile are unappealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine what the Queen Mother would've made of this? She'd have been LIVID!
Her ‘black’ teeth would be chatting nineteen to the dozen about this whole sordid affair.

I say ‘black’ teeth because whenever my mother saw the Queen Mum on tv she would say “Look at the colour of her teeth…. They’re black! Why doesn’t she get them all pulled out and have false teeth, she would look so much better!” 😟😳😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did this get posted? Haz now making random "guest appearances" on TV shows.

Pesumably we'll be getting full-on Hero Haz PR between now and Invictus.

It’s reached the stage where if these two were Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary, they would still make me sick. Harry might have done this out of the goodness of his heart, he might be sincere, but all I can see is PR. Send the guy a new jeep, anonymously.
---
found it ..... their new Pad for the UK only 9 bathrooms tho........

9 bedroom detached house for sale in Newlands Avenue, Radlett, WD7 (rightmove.co.uk)
not for me, too much dusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg isn't she almost as bad as Chrissy Teigen? One of my HS friends loves her. They share the same BS faux holistic Part Time Vegan (that does drugs, boozes and smokes!) Just last year she insisted the Hadid models never had plastic surgery and how everyone was mean for saying so. Since then they've admitted to several procedures but since the word fan is derived from fanatic there ya go! Same with the Sugars they're gonna die on that hill. Probably naked and destitute from buying things they can't afford... all for a greedy bleep.

Just like your pronouns (mine are duck/Orf) I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR ENDORSE AND MOST CERTAINLY DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR COOCH SCENTED $80 CANDLES!!!
Darling @ChaoticArtist I'd give anything to see you produce a set of parody candles... can I become an investor?? 💯 serious!
Oh I'm in! Especially after seeing the state of candles from celebrities/expensive 'designer' brands (someone sent over some spent containers - such a huge amount of waste, and the wax wasn't as good/the same as labelled. Will conduct a proper post-mortem later). Mine are definitely better - I have proof now 😂

Just no Minge-flavoured or Minge-adjacent ones or mum and the Pup will kick me out of the house 😂😂

I'm actually getting an idea right now 😂 non-Tattlers won't get it though 😋

View attachment 2052997

What is most baffeling is why rachel myra thinks this is a flattering photo. Smeagol's jaw thrust and reek's profile are unappealing.
But but but it's the Most Lust-Worthy Half-Bald Bristle-Head Prince Ever and his Cheapest-Selling Best-Smelling Mingeness Princess Ariel (the real one is suing them)! And awwwww they are soooooooooo oo cuuyyutee such teenagers much youth wowwww!

@Happy Lady, sorry that you were having a rough time. Hope you're doing better now! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.