Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand šŸ¤£
Can you imagine being in your late 30's, dressing like a trashy teenager, thinking you are cool. A few years later you try to be a fasshhiioonn icon, a classy lady - in your head classy equals ill fitting, over priced, never ironed, lint clothes in a rainbow of neutrals. If you put that character in a film, no one would believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This thought gives me a hurty heart, because I genuinely think QE and PP would be utterly bereft and bewildered by what Hasnoballs and 43 are doing.

They were absolute bastions of strength and support not only for each other but for a huge amount of the world, and I think that the heartache would have been too much for them. QE11 and my Nanna were always 2 ladies that I was proud of and looked up to because they were both so gracious and kind and true, which Wank and Yank will never understand - he may have done once but now heā€™s saddled himself with Walmart Wallis I donā€™t think he will ever be saved - he will always be eaten up with jealousy and spite.

And EVERYTIME he sees the Wales family, the princess of wales especially, he will see what he could have and by rights, should have easily had, and I hope it physically hurts him.

POW has such a warmth and grace and commanding presence and she at no point shows that she was a marry in. Sheā€™s learned and watched and been open to being shown and for that she deserves her time to shine.

so yeah, Walmart Wallis and vomit - youā€™ve done this all by yourselves and well and truly markled yourselves. I hope it was worth it.
The irony is, the ILBW was desperate, desperate for worldwide fame. She grifted, lied, scrambled and schemed to get it. Now she has it, and the whole world can see what a despicable person she truly is. I really donā€™t think that was the kind of fame she was angling for. She should have stuck with blogging - thatā€™s about her level. Gingernuts was already famous, but his nastiness was well hidden. She managed to drag him into the gutter with her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The irony is, the ILBW was desperate, desperate for worldwide fame. She grifted, lied, scrambled and schemed to get it. Now she has it, and the whole world can see what a despicable person she truly is. I really donā€™t think that was the kind of fame she was angling for. She should have stuck with blogging - thatā€™s about her level. Gingernuts was already famous, but his nastiness was well hidden. She managed to drag him into the gutter with her.
That's just it. And I think she'll go back to blogging and blagging but she won't have any high-end affiliates because she manages to make whatever she wears look trashy. It'll probably be promoting the kind of shite she wore in her Reitmans days. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did this get posted? Haz now making random "guest appearances" on TV shows.

Pesumably we'll be getting full-on Hero Haz PR between now and Invictus.

I clicked on it and read it because I had never heard of that show his appearance remote from Montecito last year according to the article

Reactions: 15
Thanks for new thread and great title. ā¤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?
Iā€™ve pasted a few quotes (and a link) below that show that Harry talked about using psychedelics recreationally - so not controlled micro dosing via a medical professional.

Around the time of the Mate interview there were quite a few interviews in the Mail etc with people who had loved ones who had used psychedelics recreationally and it had really damaged them.

ā€œIt removed it all for me and brought me a sense of relaxation, relief, comfort, a lightness that I managed to hold back for a period of time,ā€ he continued. ā€œI started doing it recreationally and then started to realize how good it was for me.ā€

Psychedelic use is now such a pillar of Harryā€™s existence that he calls it ā€œone of the fundamental parts of my life that changed me and helped me deal with the traumas and the pains of the past.ā€ He also shared with MatĆ© that he has been diagnosed with PTSD, making him an informal test case in ongoing studies as to whether psychedelic drugs can be helpful in the treatment of mental health disorders.

There are a range of definitions for what psychedelic drugs as a class refer toā€”most commonly, the term is believed to refer to hallucinogenic drugs such as psilocybin, but other definitions include drugs such as MDMA or even marijuana in this classification. In his memoir, Harry described marijuana as a drug that ā€œactually did really help me,ā€ contrasting it with cocaine, which he did not find beneficial. He further wrote that psychedelics allowed him to ā€œredefine reality.ā€

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What bothers me more is the entire premise of a business having some kind of gender. A restaurant should be about ambience and cuisine not gender, just like a bicycle shop should be about bicycles or a bookstore should be about books
---

I enlarged it and looked closer and it looks like she actually has his hand trapped against her crotch
It's her jaw and that effin stupid hat that's bothering me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"Cinnamon Girl" posted " What a tit I am, I can't get this behind a spoiler and now everyone will know about my fish. "
"Happy Lady" posted that she felt better after eating a tuna sandwich...

conspiracy conclusion: there are at least two feline types who are posting on this site under human pseudonyms...
(sorry, have also been frustrated by the Duos demands for the Coronation & the possibility of KC being weak, so am resorting to crazed conspiracy theories....)

Sshhhh, we've been here incognito for nearly three years and don't want to be rumbled before the coronation šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Paris is my second favourite place in the whole world. I can go from my door to my fave hotel in 3/3.5 hours tops and spend many a weekend amusing myself around the city - occasionally I let Mr Yaya join but usually I pop over by myself. However there have felt like ā€˜undertonesā€™ on my last 2 trips. Iā€™m bilingual and was able to overhear things that were not comfortable to hear - I felt uncomfortable at times and there were a lot of protests just popping up.
Itā€™s incredibly sad! We used to live there, left ten years ago as it was starting to change, and not for the better!
I was toying with a weekend jolly next month, but just canā€™t bear to see how far itā€™s gone, shall make do with my memories for the time being! ā™„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve pasted a few quotes (and a link) below that show that Harry talked about using psychedelics recreationally - so not controlled micro dosing via a medical professional.

Around the time of the Mate interview there were quite a few interviews in the Mail etc with people who had loved ones who had used psychedelics recreationally and it had really damaged them.

ā€œIt removed it all for me and brought me a sense of relaxation, relief, comfort, a lightness that I managed to hold back for a period of time,ā€ he continued. ā€œI started doing it recreationally and then started to realize how good it was for me.ā€

Psychedelic use is now such a pillar of Harryā€™s existence that he calls it ā€œone of the fundamental parts of my life that changed me and helped me deal with the traumas and the pains of the past.ā€ He also shared with MatĆ© that he has been diagnosed with PTSD, making him an informal test case in ongoing studies as to whether psychedelic drugs can be helpful in the treatment of mental health disorders.

There are a range of definitions for what psychedelic drugs as a class refer toā€”most commonly, the term is believed to refer to hallucinogenic drugs such as psilocybin, but other definitions include drugs such as MDMA or even marijuana in this classification. In his memoir, Harry described marijuana as a drug that ā€œactually did really help me,ā€ contrasting it with cocaine, which he did not find beneficial. He further wrote that psychedelics allowed him to ā€œredefine reality.ā€

Bib: I can vaguely recall films and TV shows where characters used temporary insanity as an excuse to escape punishment by courts. Here's a new one, courtesy Sparry. "I was on drugs. And that's okay because I have PTSD." Being high is the new temporary insanity šŸ¤·

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I clicked on it and read it because I had never heard of that show his appearance remote from Montecito last year according to the article
Although the article says that Harry appeared on the programme from his home in Montecito the background does not match the interior of the mansion and IMO the video was filmed somewhere else.

Reactions: 25
I enlarged it and looked closer and it looks like she actually has his hand trapped against her crotch
Could it be another one of those UK vs US language differences?

Harold saying he really fancies fish fingers.....

:unsure:šŸ˜®:sick:;)šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The two handed clutch is so over the top. Have these photos been released before? Sheā€™s so stupid she would release exclusive new photos on a supposedly anonymous twitter account and reveal herself.
Iā€™ve often wondered if Myra actually stood for ā€œMy real account.ā€ Makes sense to me. (Sheā€™s such a dumbass) šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Praising Charles and Camilla and ignoring their mistakes but attacking William and Catherine about anything and everything they do.

I wonder if there was a smidgen of truth about Camilla in Harry's book. Because recently I have seen a shift in some accounts when talking about Camilla.

Some people are clearly unhappy that William and Catherine remain scandal-free and the most liked royals, even after Spare and the marriage rumours. I mean, they aren't perfect by any stretch but some of the things these Charles and Camilla fans are dragging them over are just so insane and hypocritical.

I think William is a centrist. He isn't far left and he isn't far right.

He supports the LGBT community but I doubt he would support any of the insane Trans movements, he advocates for climate change action but doesn't expect everyone to stop living their lives, he supports refugees fleeing war, immigrants seeking a better life for their families, people of colour and other social issues but isn't obnoxious about it. He cares about humans.

That isn't being woke.
On the first part of your post I agree and think that the Stoat was telling the truth about Cam. It was unforgiveable of her to leak her first meeting with William a year after his mother's death when he was a young lad. She briefed and leaked for over 10 years against Diana and about the boys - not saying Diana wasn't doing it too. I've always thought she's not what she appears. She is the power because Chuck is weak, and she took Fawcett's place. I suspect that for all the pragmatism and self-control for appearances and unity sake, the Cambridges and Edinburghs are wary of her and William will never forgive her for betraying him.

If reports are to be believed she's going to "oversee" the slimming down of royal residences. Of course we don't know if it's true, comments modified. Lots of negative comments about Camilla, always, and Chuck's 20-year campaign to repackage her as wholesome has failed because she's not wholesome, and the public are not stupid.
I read that he nagged and browbeat HM to allow Cam to be called Queen Consort and she did this against her better judgment (regardless of C's rights as his wife.)

There are endless articles about how stunning and good and literate she is, but I feel a chill when I look at her wolfish face and if reader comments are to be believed others do too. She already has too much power, and I think she's ill. Jmo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On the first part of your post I agree and think that the Stoat was telling the truth about Cam. It was unforgiveable of her to leak her first meeting with William a year after his mother's death when he was a young lad. She briefed and leaked for over 10 years against Diana and about the boys - not saying Diana wasn't doing it too. I've always thought she's not what she appears. She is the power because Chuck is weak, and she took Fawcett's place. I suspect that for all the pragmatism and self-control for appearances and unity sake, the Cambridges and Edinburghs are wary of her and William will never forgive her for betraying him.

If reports are to be believed she's going to "oversee" the slimming down of royal residences. Of course we don't know if it's true, comments modified. Lots of negative comments about Camilla, always, and Chuck's 20-year campaign to repackage her as wholesome has failed because she's not wholesome, and the public are not stupid.
I read that he nagged and browbeat HM to allow Cam to be called Queen Consort and she did this against her better judgment (regardless of C's rights as his wife.)

There are endless articles about how stunning and good and literate she is, but I feel a chill when I look at her wolfish face and if reader comments are to be believed others do too. She already has too much power, and I think she's ill. Jmo.
I feel a little ambivalent re Cam. I think it reprehensible that she leaked meetings with children but it seems like leaking is endemic and I doubt she did so without the knowledge of KC3. I find him so very weak that he needs someone with a backbone to help him actually slim-down the monarchy, I feel all he is capable of is much (sausage) hand-wringing and general apathy. I feel she may at least get tit done. He adored his Granny when alive and they were incredibly close - in BK circles, to all intents and purposes, he has simply replaced her.

Reactions: 20
I feel a little ambivalent re Cam. I think it reprehensible that she leaked meetings with children but it seems like leaking is endemic and I doubt she did so without the knowledge of KC3. I find him so very weak that he needs someone with a backbone to help him actually slim-down the monarchy, I feel all he is capable of is much (sausage) hand-wringing and general apathy. I feel she may at least get tit done. He adored his Granny when alive and they were incredibly close - in BK circles, to all intents and purposes, he has simply replaced her.
sausage-handwringing - lol! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.