Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, for all her "wellness crap" her skin and hair always look awful and she really cannot pull off the "fresh-faced no makeup" look anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
They keep putting up the pension age in the UK too. When I was young the retirement age for women was 60 but now I will have to work until I'm 67 to get a bloody pension. I'm sick to death of working now and my job annoys me but its very difficult to get another job when you are older.

The French do know how to protest 😄c
When they put our pension ages up in the UK nobody rioted, but the younger generation don't care about anything that affects older people.
You can collect Social Security in the States at 62, but you won't get as much as you would if you were the full age of 67. But, they're looking at raising the age to 70 which would really suck! All I know is when I calculated my monthly retirement a couple weeks ago, I did NOT factor in Social Security as I honestly do not believe it will even be around by the time I decide to retire. Without it, I'll be fine, but many people depend heavily on it, and if it's not there, I can only surmise there will be a LOT more elderly living WAY below the poverty line here, in the US. There are way too many already, but it'll just get worse. Sadly, my country is fast headed down the shitter...it is an embarrassment what elected officials are doing, proposing, and hoping to institute...
...and it's all due to greed... The Gruesome's are the least of our worries, but are a distraction that allows me to swear a lot and expel anger!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The current problem with the world is the great polarisation in terms of wealth between the elites and the general population. A gulf that keeps getting wider. A monarchy can survive if the population feels that they can achieve greater prosperity than their forebears. The erosion of the middle (aspirant) class spells trouble for the elites. This is the same the world over whether they have titles or not.

I don't revere the Royal family in any way but don't object to them as long as they are doing their jobs well, supporting causes/charities and working as diplomats welcoming state leaders etc. Our Royal family actually costs the UK tax payers less than some others are spending on their Presidents, so the titles are rather irrelevant.

I certainly agree that the behaviour of Andrew and the Harkles has weakened respect for the monarchy in this country. If the RF want to cling on then changes will have to be made.
BIB

According to this article in the ES, KC3 appears to be ready for change.

Regarding the situation in France, and various articles, I understand Macron unilaterally decided to raise the pension age. No vote in Parliament, or anything.

At least KC3 doesn't have that kind of power over us.

Reactions: 32
It's an area of (filthy) rich and famous, but more on the bling side. Rich, famous and classy live in Brentwood (in LA - there are 2 Brentwoods in California, but only one is posh lol) or in certain areas of Pacific Palisades (the Riviera or Huntington Palisades).
To give you an idea of the Montecito population, their pal Oprah lives there, as does Ellen de Generes.
Also, they were plagued by a massive mud slide a few years ago (don't remember if it was in 2015 or 2017) and were recently evacuated due to flash flooding. I wouldn't live there even if they gave me a house in the area: with climate change, the place is going to suffer a lot (other mud slides & floodings, wildfires, etc.)
Don’t forget the foul smell of birds from some upwind bird sanctuary. I quite believe the dress Rachel wore for the Oprah interview, was plain black, till one of the birds evacuated on her shoulder on his way to the sanctuary. Or, the bird was paid to drop his business on her head, and missed.
CAC243E1-7461-4008-9B6A-D9E6706A7D48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Happylady don't despair Chuck it's been a shite few weeks and they are still cunts.

Don't let the bastards grind you down and, if all else fails I can muster the CAS to pay you a visit, they have been idle fuckers for a while now and need to be whipped into shape for the Coronation and that cocky, fucker Hayseed is due a wallop from Tom.I

Give the misery the boot and have a laugh on here, since they are objects of ridicule anyway.

Chin up Lady better times are coming😉😉😉

I absolutely love you Nutty. 😘

The sun's out today, daffs blowing in the wind; box of wine delivered 🥳 , chocs staring at me - and I've got the house to myself tonight. 👍 And, we've the new book to look forward to. It's going to be sooo funny. (Think the fish is working 🐟🐟).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Could she be more obvious that she is Myra?

Do they have a photographer following them, around at all times?

Releasing these private photos is so tacky. She is trying soooooo hard to convince everyone that they are soooooo in luuuuurrrrve!
Hiding in plain sight.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
And for those having an issue with W eating there, how do they know one or more of his team aren’t gay? Or LGBTQ+ etc. Maybe they were there for that reason, to make a friend or colleague feel comfortable and safe. Not every trip to a restaurant has to be a Markle style performance with an ulterior motive.
What bothers me more is the entire premise of a business having some kind of gender. A restaurant should be about ambience and cuisine not gender, just like a bicycle shop should be about bicycles or a bookstore should be about books
---
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣
I enlarged it and looked closer and it looks like she actually has his hand trapped against her crotch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Send Harold&HisHo. While they’re enroute to Paris, put out a really insulting quip about the French, attribute it to the Wrankles. They deplane in Paris - Boom. Problem solved. Invite 2 more from the waiting list to the coronation.
Insulting the French? Well, he's already got form for that, hasn't he? :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
@ChaoticArtist
I had some problems with the TARDIS when I tried to pick you up. I landed in an Indian airport where I was a little taken aback with the signage 😄 I didn't realise that eating carpet was thing...... am sending a years supply of cheesy poofs instead to help out 😉

main-qimg-8c083a83a3487273832a3d67c742eb97.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The two handed clutch is so over the top. Have these photos been released before? She’s so stupid she would release exclusive new photos on a supposedly anonymous twitter account and reveal herself.
That hat should have a thread of it's own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Suddenly the ice Charles is skating on is less thin.

---
The only thing he passed is wind!
Shes the one who passed..................

as white for most of her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.