Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for starting the thread Scotch Mist.
You have done a great job in the VIP room and deserve some cheesy puffs

Congratulations MoodyBlue on the thread title.

Well the gruesomes media put out a story from dimwits book about Smeg surprising him by buying a HMQEII Christmas tree ornament.
They must be desperate to release this lame story whilst PW was in Poland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too without it being a political statement?

I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. She seems hell bent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now she is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.
And for those having an issue with W eating there, how do they know one or more of his team aren’t gay? Or LGBTQ+ etc. Maybe they were there for that reason, to make a friend or colleague feel comfortable and safe. Not every trip to a restaurant has to be a Markle style performance with an ulterior motive.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
And for those having an issue with W eating there, how do they know one or more of his team aren’t gay? Or LGBTQ+ etc. Maybe they were there for that reason, to make a friend or colleague feel comfortable and safe. Not every trip to a restaurant has to be a Markle style performance with an ulterior motive.
I blame the newspapers siting it was a gay restaurant. why the heck does it matter. It's food he wants and does other in his party. I bet it's a super good place to eat. End of feckin story :mad:

Reactions: 49

Don't think this nice little article has been posted on here yet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these
Someone on twitter asked when did Smeg lose a finger 😂 I have tried to replicate how her hand is showing only 3 digits but I can't!
Whilst trying to find a reborn doll that resembles this one, I came across this video, here's a still from it
I am now stopping as it's giving me nightmares
Screenshot_20230324-073043~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I posted it last night Jusa! But still worth another read! It's spot on x
Sorry Lady Muck, I was knackered last night, and obviously forgot I'd read it on here when I read it in the Mail this morning 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dearest Tatlers,

Just when I thought I couldn't despise Gweneth Paltrow more (post vaginia scented candle), she has raised the firetruckin' stakes. I just watched part of day 3 of her trial, and the witch has joined the illustrious line-up of rachel markle and amber heard. Watching her sit in the courtroom in horrid, unflatering, expensive cashmere and clunky gold jewelry (all availible for purchase from gloop) with her snooty, botoxed, nasty, resting witch face, while the plaintiff's daughter was struggling on the stand, showing grace under fire, honesty, integrity, and vulnerability makes me wanna stuff her and her nasty candle scented vaginas down one of rachel's many toilets-may they all plug up forever. At least the public is starting to be educated about narcissism thanks to rachel, amber and now gwenie. BTW her lead attorney, while not as stupid as elaine, is freakin ghastly, bitchy and completely contemptable.

On topic, dear reeks, stfu, and stay home!
Yes she’s deeply deeply unlikeable. Also appears to have started wearing those ‘serial killer’ glasses. Not a great look for a court case where you’ve caused grievous bodily harm.

On the flip side, I would like her to go to war with Smegs in the snake oil blogosphere.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
It looks like a doll. Didn't a Tattler have some of those real baby dolls and posted a couple and freaked us out. I think it was around Aldi's christening.

Hope you don't feel down for long Happy Lady.
Can you get out in the sun or watch a happy movie at home or go to a cinema as a treat (they are getting expensive but Mum and I go a couple of times a year, we definitely try to go when schools in so it's quiet).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[
R="Hello Happy Lady"]
You're not alone, and in fact your post cheered me up because I felt very down a few days ago too and went off for a bit, and like you wondered what's wrong with me? I think it's not so much the gruesome's behaviour as what's behind it and the damage they're both doing. We feel there's sod all we can do about it, but we keep trying and it's tiring and can be depressing. But we've got this Thread and our little band of troopers supporting each other. I hope you feel better already and are looking after yourself and eating properly.
When I'm in freefall I eat a tin of fish.
A big hug, and keep posting xx
🤗🤗🐶[/SPOILER]
ETA
What a tit I am, I can't get this behind a spoiler and now everyone will know about my fish.

Thank you 💘 Aunty Cinny for your lovely kind words, and to everyone else who posted kindness 🥰. I do love this thread and feel as if we're one big family. So what brought me round and made/helped me post last night? Could it have been my tuna sandwich??? 😂

I see that I can order my copy of Spare Us already. 112 pages for £9.99 available from 6th April.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm no expert when it comes to babies (so I might be wrong), but I'd say that's more of a facial expression you'd expect from an adult.
Most of that Netflux 'documentary' was a series of recreated scenes & photos of supposed past & current events, hammily acted and faked posing using props and locations which weren't their 'home'. It was a sham from start to finish. Completely faked photo, there's no genuine emotion there.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Someone on twitter asked when did Smeg lose a finger 😂 I have tried to replicate how her hand is showing only 3 digits but I can't!
Whilst trying to find a reborn doll that resembles this one, I came across this video, here's a still from it
I am now stopping as it's giving me nightmares
View attachment 2051740
The missing finger is tucked in a fold of the cloth. It took me ages to spot it though as I was taken by that horrific expression on that doll's face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.