Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the last thread I loved🥰 @Cinnamon.girl saying that Lady C was a woman 'smothered in spaniels' 😁 and this is what came to mind 🤣

View attachment 2051194
Ah ha there you are, I want to talk to you about missing cheesy poofs!!
---
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
Is that even Meagain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really don't understand why they go on about Peg collapsing on the floor in tears all the time. I just wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if they kept doing this; do they think it's normal behaviour for an adult woman to act in such a way?
It can be useful in the bank if you want an overdraft and they won't give you one. :devilish:
On the last thread I loved🥰 @Cinnamon.girl saying that Lady C was a woman 'smothered in spaniels' 😁 and this is what came to mind 🤣

View attachment 2051194
Oh wow Hamster I'm crying! Brilliant! Love the one on her head.....
They say that laughter is the best medicine as it releases dolphins or something, so @HappyLady get an eyeful of these Spaniels!
We can do one of those IQ tests like they have in the Daily Mail, if you spot the hidden thing in under 20 seconds your IQ is a soaring 90. Can anyone spot Lady C???
I hope she sees this on here and is honoured. She will never in her life see another photo of her like this, and no other blogger in history has been photoshopped with so many spaniels, not even Tom Bower or Moehringer. They'll all be wanting them now.

Lady C, can you leave a clue for @mardymare in code in your next video that you've been markled by spaniels or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Very interesting H&M jumping late on to the gender bandwagon with their children.

Especially after announcing they are a Prince (male role which outranks the female generally) and a Princess (female role which until the queen made changes lost all rights to a later/younger male). What if either wants to be the other in a few years :ROFLMAO:
I think it’s because Prince William was quoted the other day that he doesn’t mind any of his children to be gay or something similar? Anyway we all know they never have an original thought to their bone. Urgh

Reactions: 32

---
Gb news. Netflix appalling depiction of the crashed car wreckage - should H end his association with them

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
No, no. You've got it completely wrong. They have exceptional children. Born with exceptional neck and core strength. It's a sign of their intelligence. Or royalty. Or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these
It's one of those Reborn dolls, that's why it's mouth looks strange in that O shape it's so you can shove a dummy in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I notice she's got her engagement ring on as well. I took my rings off during all three of my pregnancies in case my fingers swelled up. I didn't put them back on straight away as didn't want the baby to get scratched by the diamond setting. Obviously no such maternal concern from Mad Meg 🤭
I also couldn’t fit my rings on for a good couple weeks due to normal pregnancy swelling…not an issue for this one 😬

Reactions: 22
Dearest Tatlers,

Just when I thought I couldn't despise Gweneth Paltrow more (post vaginia scented candle), she has raised the firetruckin' stakes. I just watched part of day 3 of her trial, and the witch has joined the illustrious line-up of rachel markle and amber heard. Watching her sit in the courtroom in horrid, unflatering, expensive cashmere and clunky gold jewelry (all availible for purchase from gloop) with her snooty, botoxed, nasty, resting witch face, while the plaintiff's daughter was struggling on the stand, showing grace under fire, honesty, integrity, and vulnerability makes me wanna stuff her and her nasty candle scented vaginas down one of rachel's many toilets-may they all plug up forever. At least the public is starting to be educated about narcissism thanks to rachel, amber and now gwenie. BTW her lead attorney, while not as stupid as elaine, is freakin ghastly, bitchy and completely contemptable.

On topic, dear reeks, stfu, and stay home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too without it being a political statement?

I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. She seems hell bent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now she is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now se is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.
Yeah not just her. I noticed a lot of comments slating PW as woke in the DM article about him eating at the lgbtq restaurant

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now se is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.
Sometimes? Ya just gotta take a break from it all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too? I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. Se seems hell vent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.

Praising Charles and Camilla and ignoring their mistakes but attacking William and Catherine about anything and everything they do.

I wonder if there was a smidgen of truth about Camilla in Harry's book. Because recently I have seen a shift in some accounts when talking about Camilla.

Some people are clearly unhappy that William and Catherine remain scandal-free and the most liked royals, even after Spare and the marriage rumours. I mean, they aren't perfect by any stretch but some of the things these Charles and Camilla fans are dragging them over are just so insane and hypocritical.

Yeah not just her. I noticed a lot of comments slating PW as woke in the DM article about him eating at the lgbtq restaurant

I think William is a centrist. He isn't far left and he isn't far right.

He supports the LGBT community but I doubt he would support any of the insane Trans movements, he advocates for climate change action but doesn't expect everyone to stop living their lives, he supports refugees fleeing war, immigrants seeking a better life for their families, people of colour and other social issues but isn't obnoxious about it. He cares about humans.

That isn't being woke.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I did a search of my library ebooks to see if the Sparry parody was available and this is what my search came up with, haznot might have a use after all?
😁🤣
Screenshot_2023-03-24-10-43-07-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dearest Tatlers,

Just when I thought I couldn't despise Gweneth Paltrow more (post vaginia scented candle), she has raised the firetruckin' stakes. I just watched part of day 3 of her trial, and the witch has joined the illustrious line-up of rachel markle and amber heard. Watching her sit in the courtroom in horrid, unflatering, expensive cashmere and clunky gold jewelry (all availible for purchase from gloop) with her snooty, botoxed, nasty, resting witch face, while the plaintiff's daughter was struggling on the stand, showing grace under fire, honesty, integrity, and vulnerability makes me wanna stuff her and her nasty candle scented vaginas down one of rachel's many toilets-may they all plug up forever. At least the public is starting to be educated about narcissism thanks to rachel, amber and now gwenie. BTW her lead attorney, while not as stupid as elaine, is freakin ghastly, bitchy and completely contemptable.

On topic, dear reeks, stfu, and stay home!
I used to think that Gwyneth was a very attractive woman but she looks quite plain in court. As you say, she looks stuck up and rather mean. Do you think she's guilty or not?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.