Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did this get posted? Haz now making random "guest appearances" on TV shows.

Pesumably we'll be getting full-on Hero Haz PR between now and Invictus.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We have said that here many times since the ridiculous book was published.
She encouraged him, I would bet anything on that, as well as writing parts of it.
He looked and sounded like an idiot, in his interviews, a dangerously stupid idiot, a drugged up idiot talking openly about his drug habit and how wonderful it all is.

She sat back and said nothing and now has all the ammunition she needs for when she decides she is done with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Thanks for new thread and great title. ❤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?
Wow. This is why I hate politicians. Back in the 80s I once spoke to the mayor of NYC on a radio show. it was mayor koch I think. I said I was worried about all the subway violence, my husband rode it every day and it was a real sewer. He robustly told me he was very happy I asked that, it gave him an opportunity to publicize his new program to keep graffiti off the trains. If the subway looked better, people would act better. His answer to the muggings, and stabbings sand shootings was a bucket of soapy water and some elbow grease. So I’m not surprised the MP responded almost positively to the errant Prince’s illegal drug use. I wonder how he’d explain away Harold’s proclivity to hurting sex workers. ‘In an attempt to make the city less attractive to sex workers, if you’re a royal Ginger Prick, it’s open Season on Hos’.

I throw up in my mouth each time I read about Harry’s kids are not invited, but Will’s kids are. Wah wah wah. Even an American can see Haz is not in direct line anymore. His kids can grow up to be pole dancers and hired thugs, William’s kids are a future Monarch and 2 other senior Royals. Raised in a warm and loving environment, I don’t see any future Harold’s among the Wales children. Saying Chuck was 4 and had a role in his mother’s coronation, ok, farch Is not a future King, so shut the duck up. If the Flatpacks do show up, for the love of all things Holy, will somebody please swab those cheeks once and for all?
FlatPack Truthers Unite
0E5D827C-6BFD-49E0-93DE-BC76961957E6.jpeg

oh, btw- that is a picture of a doll. I saw the pic, saw it was a doll. Not surprised. And look at her touching the side of his head. Doll Doll Doll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Hmmm there are a few names I can think of who have given them loans a few of them are shady as duck no wonder smeg has been visiting rich old men she is going back to her old days of servicing old men coz they is broke
Like this one !
main-qimg-efcd893688ce385054e605478f1c484d.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣
The two handed clutch is so over the top. Have these photos been released before? She’s so stupid she would release exclusive new photos on a supposedly anonymous twitter account and reveal herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣

Could she be more obvious that she is Myra?

Do they have a photographer following them, around at all times?

Releasing these private photos is so tacky. She is trying soooooo hard to convince everyone that they are soooooo in luuuuurrrrve!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The two handed clutch is so over the top. Have these photos been released before? She’s so stupid she would release exclusive new photos on a supposedly anonymous twitter account and reveal herself.
Why is she holding his hand up against her lady bits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Loans...That means there's an expectation they will be paid back. I'm guessing she told those who parted with their dollars she was anticipating a windfall with her book or some other money-making scheme.
If she defaults on those loans, what happens? Will she be tossed around like the cheap bleep she is at a party for the uber rich to make good on her debt? Haha! I can only imagine the nastiness she will experience at the hands of those who have more money than we could EVER fathom, if she doesn't pay back those loans! It must suck to be her! I cannot even mentally wrap my head around the fact she could have had the world by the short and curlies, and now she's taking loans from shady characters who would not hesitate to duck her over in a New York minute!!!
duck you, you nasty, nasty gutter slut! I hope they find you one day in a seedy motel with a dirty needle in your arm...(Yes! I did just write that!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.