Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celt Views

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Discussed the visa saga, and said that the Stoat was initially given a visa because he was a sort of ambassador.
The Australians and New Zealanders don't like the Stoats, and it's interesting that stories are coming out in the mainstream media there about the Stoat's violence off-base towards women, covered up by the police and military. The evidence is there and witnesses.
His treatment of animals and odd attitude towards children, jokey with children but in an unsettling way.
The Stoat wants a face to face meeting with KC and William, but it's a bad idea and would be stressful. Recognising Ffark's birthday is ridiculous, staying at Frogmore, appearing on the Balcony. Incredible, but stranger things have happened. The Court case is ongoing.
Celt believes they will be at the Coronation. How to include a four year old and a one year old? The Stoats have KC over a barrel because he wants his son there, and the pressure is deliberate. The Stoats should be body searched if they attend.

Celt suggests Tyler Perry walked out of the christening when he saw it wasn't the same child.
When they moved to California TP offered them a place though he'd never met them. He's a man of Faith and generous and rich. When it all went lesr-shaped and TP finally met the Ho, she collapsed in tears on the floor. TP fell for it and offered his support. He was asked to the christening but didn't want to go to the UK because he had questions about the authenticity of Legless, so agreed to a small ceremony in Montecito and he'd get a gospel choir in. Maybe he saw a doll, and left. Any photos will be photoshopped.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Drug abuse appears to be rife among the wealthy and idle - which Harry has always been. Whether cannabis or cocaine, there is a wide range of drug use when people have money, access and time. If anyone had the money to develop a drug addiction and the lack of responsibility to allow it to remain undiscovered, it’s him. He has looked high in several of those interviews and is another way she will get rid of him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I really don't understand why they go on about Peg collapsing on the floor in tears all the time. I just wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if they kept doing this; do they think it's normal behaviour for an adult woman to act in such a way?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Celt suggests Tyler Perry walked out of the christening when he saw it wasn't the same child.
When they moved to California TP offered them a place though he'd never met them. He's a man of Faith and generous and rich. When it all went lesr-shaped and TP finally met the Ho, she collapsed in tears on the floor. TP fell for it and offered his support. He was asked to the christening but didn't want to go to the UK because he had questions about the authenticity of Legless, so agreed to a small ceremony in Montecito and he'd get a gospel choir in. Maybe he saw a doll, and left. Any photos will be photoshopped.
I still don't believe the christening happened and I definitely believe that if photos of the said christening are released they will be photoshopped.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
[
R="Hello Happy Lady"]
You're not alone, and in fact your post cheered me up because I felt very down a few days ago too and went off for a bit, and like you wondered what's wrong with me? I think it's not so much the gruesome's behaviour as what's behind it and the damage they're both doing. We feel there's sod all we can do about it, but we keep trying and it's tiring and can be depressing. But we've got this Thread and our little band of troopers supporting each other. I hope you feel better already and are looking after yourself and eating properly.
When I'm in freefall I eat a tin of fish.
A big hug, and keep posting xx
🤗🤗🐶[/SPOILER]
ETA
What a tit I am, I can't get this behind a spoiler and now everyone will know about my fish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
We all know they are going to be there. My question is: can the ILBW pack an iron or steamer so that she doesn't look like the usual messy self to an event like the Coronation. I know she is used being the Z list actress hitting at billionaires in questionable parties, but can she, for once, wear something that fits her and have someone properly steam or iron whatever cheap dress she is grifting for the occasion?

I'm no longer shooting for the stars of a quiet no show, just hoping for a little dignity.
High end restaurants/clubs have no problem refusing entry to guests not following the dress code. Can't the RF do the same if she turns up in another badly fitting off the shoulder dress, BHS hat and bare legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hope you're feeling a bit better now @Happy Lady. 🌻 It's important to disengage sometimes and give yourself a breather so I hope it helped xx

And a little pic to lighten the mood

Screenshot 2023-03-23 20.57.10.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
[B

You're right, and I think that model "Dwayne" comes with a dummy stuck in but they forgot it, so now its face is stuck in a permanent pout like all her victims. She's digging into its chest, and there's no weight to the head at all.
A normal new mum would face the camera proudly and hold the baby close. But the Ho is like a crouching predator hulking over it.
Have you seen that really creepy video of the Ho with Fffarke in South Africa, the Stoat holding him, and the Ho slithers across the floor and stalks him, then reaches out to touch him? The child was scared no question and it gave me the willies. No way on God's earth was the Ho that little one's mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Sorry you’re feeling down. Still, better a sad Happy Lady than a psychopathic narc bleep Smegs. Sending happy healing vibes (and a tin of @Cinnamon.girl ’s fish) 🙌🐟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.