Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread and great title. ❤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Drug abuse appears to be rife among the wealthy and idle - which Harry has always been. Whether cannabis or cocaine, there is a wide range of drug use when people have money, access and time. If anyone had the money to develop a drug addiction and the lack of responsibility to allow it to remain undiscovered, it’s him. He has looked high in several of those interviews and is another way she will get rid of him.
It was released on Tuesday that there would be psychedelic drug (I think they mentioned cannabis and lsd) trials to treat MH patients in West Aus. Haven't they seen the results in H.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Drug abuse appears to be rife among the wealthy and idle - which Harry has always been. Whether cannabis or cocaine, there is a wide range of drug use when people have money, access and time. If anyone had the money to develop a drug addiction and the lack of responsibility to allow it to remain undiscovered, it’s him. He has looked high in several of those interviews and is another way she will get rid of him.
He also looked and acted as if high on something at the unveiling of the big belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣
Giving off these vibes ...

1679647813735.png

1679648286444.png

there are lots of parallels - said to have controlled J - Y put J into therapy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The missing finger is tucked in a fold of the cloth. It took me ages to spot it though as I was taken by that horrific expression on that doll's face.
Harry is just out of shot, holding up his phone to show his latest text from William. Baby is saying, "Ooooh". (reading age of a 9 year old, obvs) :LOL:

I wonder if at least one of the kids is actually real (I honestly don't know how to form an opinion on their actual existence) and maybe they use dolls because:

a) Harry hates the idea of those awful press people getting a genuine photo of one of his kids
b) She's made him paranoid (along with copious amounts of weed) that everyone is after him and his family and it's not safe for anyone to know what the kid/kids look like
c) The nannies do absolutely everything and they would be totally unable to cope with/handle/sooth a screaming baby, if the situation arose

:unsure:

Reactions: 33
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
@Happylady don't despair Chuck it's been a shite few weeks and they are still cunts.

Don't let the bastards grind you down and, if all else fails I can muster the CAS to pay you a visit, they have been idle fuckers for a while now and need to be whipped into shape for the Coronation and that cocky, fucker Hayseed is due a wallop from Tom.I

Give the misery the boot and have a laugh on here, since they are objects of ridicule anyway.

Chin up Lady better times are coming😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 33
[
R="Hello Happy Lady"]
You're not alone, and in fact your post cheered me up because I felt very down a few days ago too and went off for a bit, and like you wondered what's wrong with me? I think it's not so much the gruesome's behaviour as what's behind it and the damage they're both doing. We feel there's sod all we can do about it, but we keep trying and it's tiring and can be depressing. But we've got this Thread and our little band of troopers supporting each other. I hope you feel better already and are looking after yourself and eating properly.
When I'm in freefall I eat a tin of fish.
A big hug, and keep posting xx
🤗🤗🐶[/SPOILER]
ETA
What a tit I am, I can't get this behind a spoiler and now everyone will know about my fish.
Cinny you are right it's frustrating that we can't do anything about the gruesomes.
It's great that there is this little community here on tattle to have a good laugh at them.

Do you eat any particular type of tinned fish?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don't understand why they go on about Peg collapsing on the floor in tears all the time. I just wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if they kept doing this; do they think it's normal behaviour for an adult woman to act in such a way?
Don’t forget she and her posse touts her as a strong woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you ever wonder if history students of the future will one day read our threads? Think about it. We're recording history. Our threads are full of information, opinions, humour, anger and bewilderment. Rich pickings for future history students. And if nothing is ever really lost on the internet, perhaps it will all be there.
So when you get down, as we all do, remember that. You're adding to history and in a way that the mainstream media can't. Perhaps your words will be quoted in an academic paper, who knows? We're putting forward ideas, opinions, beliefs that can't be found anywhere else. And if nothing else, we're keeping freedom of speech and expression alive. We should be given medals for that alone.
Don't let the bastards get you down!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks for new thread and great title. ❤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?
I'd give up with the MP if I was you. They are a waste of space generally and just spout the party line. This person is obviously not invested in Hazno at all and doesn't care enough about this issue.
On a brighter note maybe there is hope for the Labour party:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you ever wonder if history students of the future will one day read our threads? Think about it. We're recording history. Our threads are full of information, opinions, humour, anger and bewilderment. Rich pickings for future history students. And if nothing is ever really lost on the internet, perhaps it will all be there.
So when you get down, as we all do, remember that. You're adding to history and in a way that the mainstream media can't. Perhaps your words will be quoted in an academic paper, who knows? We're putting forward ideas, opinions, beliefs that can't be found anywhere else. And if nothing else, we're keeping freedom of speech and expression alive. We should be given medals for that alone.
Don't let the bastards get you down!!!
Found this last night. Thought of you @Cassandra333 because…bears!! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too without it being a political statement?

I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. She seems hell bent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now she is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.

I wonder if she ever posted in the DM comments.
That is actually where I found out about the gruesomes tattle thread.

This was back around the Orca interview. I think their PR had plant comments.

Under the gruesomes article there would be one post but contained in it there would be one paragraph going on about how bad the gruesomes were.
Then there would be a paragraph saying how great Smeg was dressed, pretty, charitable couple etc etc etc.

So the PR team could take the votes and say either people hated or liked them depending how they wanted to spin the votes.

I am wondering if bots could do the voting. Could they even post the contradictory comment.

Reactions: 18
It's one of those Reborn dolls, that's why it's mouth looks strange in that O shape it's so you can shove a dummy in
I'm a bit behind as usual (although not that far behind as it's a bit slow on the Harkle front isn't it?) but I saw on a twitter thread that someone pointed out that 43 only has 3 fingers on one hand in that photo and also, who leans their forehead on a baby's head like that? (unless you know nothing about babies that is!)

Sorry - see that the finger thing has been mentioned already! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Baroness Bruck holds the view that the Royal family should not get involved in politics and generally speaking I think she's right. I couldn't care less about what restaurant William (or Harry) goes to as it's a non issue.

Both Charles and William are very invested in the climate change stuff and in my view should back off a bit on that. There's many who recognise that the elites of this world are using climate change initiatives to basically repress ordinary people and those at the bottom of society all while they fly around in private jets etc. The continual insistence that we are all on the brink of doom really isn't helpful. It's just instilling irrational fear amongst younger people.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I really don't understand why they go on about Peg collapsing on the floor in tears all the time. I just wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if they kept doing this; do they think it's normal behaviour for an adult woman to act in such a way?
Oh, now come on! The woman has legs like twiglets, I’m surprised they support her at all! At times of stress (which appear to be many) one drop of salty tears on her legs and they’ll go soggy and lead to collapse. 😂😂😂😂😂 And I wholeheartedly agree; how can anyone take the wild, wailing, woman seriously .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.