Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KC postpones his trip to France due to riots

King Charles WILL postpone his trip to France amid violent protests # via https://android.com
I visited Paris a lot when I was young and Paris was lovely then, the last time we went was about 5 years ago and it was strikingly different. It's really changed (not in a good way) and there are now many areas that appear to be very unsafe. Charles is right not to risk it at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, but first time poster here.
I read somewhere that one of the conditions for H&M to attend King Charles' Coronation was that he publicly acknowledge Archie's bday. And how is he supposed to do that? Should he sing "Happy Birthday to You" in the middle of the ceremony before proceeding?
I don't know if that's true, but if it is, it is proof that Harry's substance(s) abuse damaged his brain...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
@Zippy2000 and @Scotch Mist - I didn't read Scotch's quoted text properly, so I felt momentary panic that the cheese puffs had gone to the Hamster's head :oops::ROFLMAO:

1679659911117.png

1679659930202.png

KC postpones his trip to France due to riots

King Charles WILL postpone his trip to France amid violent protests # via https://android.com
Good.
With the nature of the protests, I couldn't see how C&C could visit and remain looking apolitical.
It could've been reminiscent of the Emperor Nero and no monarch needs that.

In related news - Philippe & Mathilde of Belgium are on a State Visit to South Africa and their visit is full of downsizing and cancelling - protests there over power cuts and calls for the President to resign.

Reactions: 29
We all know they are going to be there. My question is: can the ILBW pack an iron or steamer so that she doesn't look like the usual messy self to an event like the Coronation. I know she is used being the Z list actress hitting at billionaires in questionable parties, but can she, for once, wear something that fits her and have someone properly steam or iron whatever cheap dress she is grifting for the occasion?

I'm no longer shooting for the stars of a quiet no show, just hoping for a little dignity.
Starting to think the insane bint thinks that the wrinkles are homage to the ghost of Di's wedding dress! Who are we to argue with her *truth*?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And it doesn't look like it has been broadcast from 'the mansion'...... there are curtains at the window ......can't remember curtains up in his juggling days/40x40 washout. 🤔
I wouldn't be surprised if he is still in San Francisco as he hasn't been seen in Montecito for months.

Reactions: 28
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣

Chin chininey, chin chininey
Chin chin cheree!
A ho is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chin chin cheroo!
The crabs will rub off when I grab 'ands with you

Or blow you, or kiss - that costs money too

Now, penis ladder of life 'as been strung
You might think a ho's on the bottommost rung
Though I spends me time on my back and knees
In this 'ole wide world the rich blokes pay my fees

Chin chin cheree!
A ho is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chin chin cheroo!
The crabs will rub off when I grab 'ands with you

eede8c70e072fd9b6652ee30d8791e6d.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wouldn't be surprised if he is still in San Francisco as he hasn't been seen in Montecito for months.
I have never been there, so I don't know what it's like.
I imagine it to be an area with enormous houses in the middle of massive pieces of land, set back from any roads and hidden from passers by. I imagine the houses are so far away from their boundaries that, to visit, you need to drive through the gate (if given permission to enter) and drive for several minutes before you get to the house.
I also imagine there is a small town centre with a few shops.

If it is how I imagine it, I think that Meghan and Harry would not venture out of their house or grounds much ( if their pleas for privacy are genuine.)
Was he ever seen anyway?

Were they ever seen out and about there?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
@Zippy2000 and @Scotch Mist - I didn't read Scotch's quoted text properly, so I felt momentary panic that the cheese puffs had gone to the Hamster's head :oops::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2052158
View attachment 2052159

Good.
With the nature of the protests, I couldn't see how C&C could visit and remain looking apolitical.
It could've been reminiscent of the Emperor Nero and no monarch needs that.

In related news - Philippe & Mathilde of Belgium are on a State Visit to South Africa and their visit is full of downsizing and cancelling - protests there over power cuts and calls for the President to resign.
The way the World is evolving, and not for the better I hasten to add, I cannot for the life of me see why many countries still venerate "Royalty".

I'm not anti Monarchist but it does perplex me the level of reverence that is bestowed on mere mortals, that by no other reason than luck at birth are given privilege and wealth beyond most humans wildest dreams.

What is more galling is when these "Royals" abuse their power and are morally and intellectually challenged.

Right now that the behaviour of Andrew, Harry and Markle are playing right into the hands of those that want a republic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't believe they live in Montecito at all and they may not even live together. There's something very strange going on with those 2.

Reactions: 37
I am hoarse from screaming "bleeping GO AWAY!!!!!! " at these two, and am reduced to muttering "CUNTS" as nauseum . Anybody got a spare packet of Lockets? Cheesy Puffs are no good as they're scratching my throat!😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't believe they live in Montecito at all and they may not even live together. There's something very strange going on with those 2.
Yeah that is definitely the vibes i'm getting as they haven't been seen together in Montecito for ages, behind the scenes though I think the marriage is in real trouble as we don't get any PR articles about them spending time together like we used to and it is noticeable that Meghan doesn't wear her engagement ring anymore.

Reactions: 26
I am hoarse from screaming "bleeping GO AWAY!!!!!! " at these two, and am reduced to muttering "CUNTS" as nauseum . Anybody got a spare packet of Lockets? Cheesy Puffs are no good as they're scratching my throat!😀
What is this, a bleeping tuck shop?

640x640.jpg

..that should cure you, now you can call them both cunts again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.