Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ♥

@Scotch Mist, your offer with the TARDIS started a whole playlist in my mind 😂♥ Here's the one that I think works the best, and it's in my sleepy time playlist 😉 (couple of lines go: meet me/let's go somewhere beyond time)

Translated lyrics: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/1086

I'm watching the Friends episode where Joey hosts a celeb party and Chandler ends up alone at the one woman show. The woman suddenly going, "Why don't you like me?!" Hit pretty hard, but that's another thing 😂 Not Smegs, but I can totally see Sparry doing that. Hell, he already is! 😂

They're SUCH assholes! I hope they lose everything, and that's not something I'd ever wish on anyone, but for those two? I'll make an exception!
I've got a few more people to add to that list 😂 but I'd love for these two to go first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We all know they are going to be there. My question is: can the ILBW pack an iron or steamer so that she doesn't look like the usual messy self to an event like the Coronation. I know she is used being the Z list actress hitting at billionaires in questionable parties, but can she, for once, wear something that fits her and have someone properly steam or iron whatever cheap dress she is grifting for the occasion?

I'm no longer shooting for the stars of a quiet no show, just hoping for a little dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We all know they are going to be there. My question is: can the ILBW pack an iron or steamer so that she doesn't look like the usual messy self to an event like the Coronation. I know she is used being the Z list actress hitting at billionaires in questionable parties, but can she, for once, wear something that fits her and have someone properly steam or iron whatever cheap dress she is grifting for the occasion?

I'm no longer shooting for the stars of a quiet no show, just hoping for a little dignity.

She probably knows only one word that starts with D. Other than what's in the Urban Dictionary - I don't dare look in there 😂

Even if we gifted her a steam iron, she's probably going to say whine that she had caught on fire and it took falling to the floor and causing yet another flood with her tears to put it out. Then she'll demand the throne in compensation. I'll let Charlie boy keep the Koh-i-Noor but if she goes anywhere near it I'll send my Pup after it. My hands are currently shades of yellow, blue, black and purple from his 'love' bites, so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these
I notice she's got her engagement ring on as well. I took my rings off during all three of my pregnancies in case my fingers swelled up. I didn't put them back on straight away as didn't want the baby to get scratched by the diamond setting. Obviously no such maternal concern from Mad Meg 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these
Thanks @Scotch Mist for starting this new thread and @MoodyBlue for the fab title.

Where has this photo of her and baby (?) come from …. has she posted it on her Myra page? She maybe is saying it’s NolegsLil not Archie …… but whichever one it’s supposed to be we all know it’s a doll as neither exist. Flat pack truthers unite. 🤰🏻🤱🏻👶🏼👦🏼👎

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Here are some photos that we have seen of Archie when he was a baby and IMO the photo that was posted in the last thread looks like a different baby compared to the images that I have posted below.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/9925068/meghan-markle-photos-archie-netflix/
View attachment 2050464View attachment 2050467
View attachment 2050470View attachment 2050477
The top pic could be a really old pic of MM with Louis Litt's baby - Rick, I forget his surname, the guy from suits.

This whole recent coronation thing - convenient, don't you think, being driven back to BP to A&L - won't be seen so can continue hiding that the don't exist??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Very interesting H&M jumping late on to the gender bandwagon with their children.

Especially after announcing they are a Prince (male role which outranks the female generally) and a Princess (female role which until the queen made changes lost all rights to a later/younger male). What if either wants to be the other in a few years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks Scotch for starting new thread and MoodyBlue for great title.

M has been very quiet recently - guess we should be thankful for small mercies!
Thanks Hamster and @MoodyBlue .
Thanks for the BookWorm video @LadyMuck 😘
I'll skip the bits that have since been posted.
We shouldn't be talking about the Stoats at the Coronation at all. There seems to be a lack of leadership not just with KC but his council, aides, advisers, Parliament and liaison teams. Who is allowing this farce to continue?
KC wants both sons in a portrait with him and wants his boy at the Coronation. This is the picture that's emerging from KC's office and it's doing a lot of harm. This is a State event to be attended by world leaders, KC isn't paying for the party and this endless PR is making them all look weak.
BookWorm hears from a source that KP knows whether or not the Stoats will attend, but are being cagey because of security so no information is being released. This is to cover up their mistakes and failings.
This was just tweeted upthread by someone else so likely true.

BP knows they will attend but not be in the parade, the Flatpacks will be waiting for them at BP and they will join the family on the Balcony.
There's no concern for public opinion, and it's all about Chuck's feelings.
BookWorm discussed the Heritage Foundation f.o.i request about the Stoat's drugs and visa. He's still using, hut not one FBI officer is asking sho his supplier is.
Where are the Child Welfare Officers?

B/W can't verify the following but thinks it's likely legit. Stoat received a visit from yhe authorities about his drug use, was cautioned and given tips on how not to get caught. A deal was struck, don't get caught and we won't deport you. The Stoat wasn't to use commercial airlines or commercial airports. B/W thinks this is connected to Hunter Biden's drug use. B/W stressed she doesn't know if this is true, and The Heritage Foundation request will be revealing.

Another piece of gossip, unverified she said, was that the Ho got wind of an RF plan to stage an intervention with the Stoat, and this was leaked by a Palace mole. The Ho has forbidden any meetings between the Stoat and his family unless she's present, and if she can't go to the UK then he can't either. Gossip, but B/W says it fits.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Yeah it is definitely not a real baby and even if it was it wouldn't pass for a newborn baby either as the doll looks older.
Yep.
Why would you do such a thing? She's bleeping deranged, all it does is leave her wide open to bleeping ridicule.
She really is a bleeping stupid bleep, she really is.
I hope they never divorce, and live in bleeping misery with each other for the rest of their lives. They deserve one another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.