Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Bookworm. (The last one with gossip was good Cinny!)

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 A change of tack here.
A long discourse about a parcel B/W collected which contained old family books which made her very happy.
On the Stoats there's an astonishing range of differing opinions and B/W hasn't seen anything like this before.
Discussion of Catherine's Early Years project, no wokery and Catherine is right that these years are so important. It's a valuable endeavour and Catherine takes it very seriously.

William and Catherine will be a practical and hands-on King and Queen, and Catherine is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. Some people say that they're not ready to be King and Queen, they need to spend time with their children, but B/W doesn't agree. They are ready, and the sooner the better because they will bring style, decorum and quiet duty back to the Monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another piece of gossip, unverified she said, was that the Ho got wind of an RF plan to stage an intervention with the Stoat, and this was leaked by a Palace mole. The Ho has forbidden any meetings between the Stoat and his family unless she's present, and if she can't go to the UK then he can't either. Gossip, but B/W says it fits.

Okay great. So they're at the LA airport or whatever. Someone 'accidentally' bumps into her and tickets get exchanged. She ends up in a cargo plane to Mexico. Or actually, they both do. Unless we don't want to inflict them on her father. In that case destination to be decided. We'll take a vote.

It's been done in a movie so it will work :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these

That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Happy Lady sorry to hear you've been feeling like this - sending hugs to you

Like you say, definitely a doll

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very interesting H&M jumping late on to the gender bandwagon with their children.

Especially after announcing they are a Prince (male role which outranks the female generally) and a Princess (female role which until the queen made changes lost all rights to a later/younger male). What if either wants to be the other in a few years :ROFLMAO:
I think they should change the LS page to Ptincess Archie and Prince Lily

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm absolutely obsessed with the whole moonbump thing and this is great for a recap of Lady C's chapter on the topic. Some of the comments really caught my eye for being so on-point:

@

12 hours ago
I was a midwife and a mother of 4, it’s physically impossible to crouch knees together at an advanced stage of pregnancy. I have never seen a bump swaying either! It’s solid! Never pregnant in my opinion

@
22 hours ago
What also made me wonder was lack of details of pregnancy in Haz’s book and the stories in his book were very odd.

22 hours ago
I can't see an older mother going through pregnancy and being Meghan without complaints about how her pregnancy was the most difficult anyone had ever gone through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 A change of tack here.
A long discourse about a parcel B/W collected which contained old family books which made her very happy.
On the Stoats there's an astonishing range of differing opinions and B/W hasn't seen anything like this before.
Discussion of Catherine's Early Years project, no wokery and Catherine is right that these years are so important. It's a valuable endeavour and Catherine takes it very seriously.

William and Catherine will be a practical and hands-on King and Queen, and Catherine is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. Some people say that they're not ready to be King and Queen, they need to spend time with their children, but B/W doesn't agree. They are ready, and the sooner the better because they will bring style, decorum and quiet duty back to the Monarchy.
I so agree with Catherine. I was lucky enough to spend the first five years at home with my children (mums didn’t work then, another tale) but it was so valuable.
Nothing beats going for a walk and seeing things through a toddlers eyes. Helping with the housework ( a toddler with a duster can do all the skirting boards ) and sort washing. A trip to the library to choose a book. Nursery’s are great, but time in a home with mum or dad is priceless.
I know there are situations when parents have to work but that should be the exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

---
Lady C on gb news. Would be very surprised if H did not lie on his application visa re drugs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.