Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s this for shade: under the picture, and in the article twice it refers to her as an old pro. You can’t tell me that isn’t snark.
D5913D48-6C7F-4E88-9F49-FDF18D1CAD6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wasn't it chronic?? 😆😆😆 ol " Brother Lee Love", their Pastor ....😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

View attachment 2053647
Probably a big trigger.

I used to watch the Kenny Everett show as a teenager. For some weird reason the ABC used to have Doctor Who, Aunty Jack and Kenny Everett around the same time.

I check the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread now and again and they were discussing Kenny Everett.
Someone put a video of one of the girls from the show, Cleo Rocos (she lied about her age to get on the show) on the James Whale Radio Show.
It made me sick.

It starts with the Red Hot Chili Peppers singing whilst kneeling and half of it was them blowing raspberries.
They finish and go to meet the other guests.
Cleo is standing behind the lounge and Anthony Kiedis sends her over the back of the lounge. I think the top of her dress slips and James Whale gives Cleo his jacket to cover up.
She fixes her dress but the rest of the band arrive and over her. AK is licking her arm.
One guest puts a book up in front of the camera while JW takes AK's cap off and hits him on the head a few times.

The show closes on Cleo's face with pleading eyes.

I had no idea about RHCP band members being such predators.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is his last harkles one. The latest 2 videos are nothing to do with them. Is this the one you meant wise?

Yes this is the one @LadyMuck. Thanks for posting it. I don’t think I’ve seen it on this site before unless I somehow missed it, which isn’t like me as I have a bit of a ‘schoolgirl’ crush on Daniel even though I’m old enough to be his granny! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said it before.

I went back and watched the video footage of PPOW's children being shown to the world and this one. This is the only one where there is no movement whatsoever from the baby.

Make of that what you will.
It is telling for me that this is the only time that I have seen Meghan looking really uneasy and awkward as it looked like she didn't want Harry to say things that were wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
ME! And I’m really fucked off as I have loads to do, am knackered and have lost an hour! (Have obvs still spent the last hour catching up on Tattle though 🤣)
It's always the last weekend in March. They mentioned it on the weather at the end of the news last night. Now mobiles update automatically it's not such a big deal.

Reactions: 16
I agree. I don’t thInk any of this Charles verses William for King has anything to do with Charles or Camilla.

The only people who will benefit from it are the idiot duo and their fans.

There are also staunch King Charles fans as well. They have waited years for Charles to take the thrown. They are rightfully scared Charles reign is being outshone by PW. But I still think KC has a say in everything PW does. So he was fully aware and happy with PW being in Poland. PW trip to Poland has been a positive pr move by PW and has really sent the KC fans into a frenzy. Very similar to the Sussex Squad.

There is absolutely no benefit, I can see, to undermine William or Catherine from KC viewpoint. The monachy is over if that happens and why would KC want to go down in history as the King who destroyed the monachy with his reign? Nope, no narc would want that tied to his name in the history books.

I could be naive, but until I see it differently with my own eyes, I still believe that Megabitch and Hasbeen will not be on the balcony nor will they be given any special treatment.
---

I won’t wash my hands if they come to the coronation as I can see why. BUT IF they are on the balcony and given any kind of special treatment then I am done. I will bitterly disappointed and worried about the Wales and still support them but KC can kiss my ass.
---

I only believe what I see with my own eyes.

I have no faith in any type of media any more. Such a shame but with the start of social media it’s all about clickbait and likes and stuff the truth. So until I see with my own eyes that the harkles are on the balcony and given special treatment, I am not going to believe anything different.

I see a loving relationship between KC/Camilla and PW, Catherine and the Wales children. It seems to me they do all care about each other, that’s what I see so that’s what I will continue to believe.

BTW when was the last time we actually saw Hasbeen and KC interact? I can’t even remember anything at the funeral. We saw the interaction of PH and Meghan with the other royals and it was not loving, very frosty indeed. I’ll hang onto that for the time being.
BIB - I agree re C&C and W&C. I think that horrible little weasel Harry planted the idea via his stupid book, that Charles is jealous, and so forth. I think all four must be great actors if they can fake how they appear to interact in public. Remember Charles blowing a kiss to Catherine on arrival at the jubilee ceremony (where the oh-so-unimportant Harkles were firmly installed well away from C&C and W&C and where they could be watched closely 🤣.)

And the respectful way that W&C greeted C&C that day, I don't believe any of the negative stories about them.
It's in the interests of the Harkles and nobody else to peddle that line. I would say the jealousy is excruciating when they see the four of them together.

Lol, I was perusing the excellent wiki one day last weekend and this is one of the interactions Harry had with Charles at the time of the funeral. 😉

B73952D6-2921-42AC-9E90-EFD155A1FC91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He's a dissident who lives here in France and protests against the invasion. Not all Russians are bad. Many can't go back.
Of course I don't think all Russians are bad, I feel sorry for most of them. Not for this guy though, he's escaped Putin's regime and calls himself an artist with a vile projection idea that we are all supposed to applaud.

This is anti western posturing however much he dresses it up and I don't want to see it. Remember this is all about reminding us that we are the bad guys.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Probably a big trigger.

I used to watch the Kenny Everett show as a teenager. For some weird reason the ABC used to have Doctor Who, Aunty Jack and Kenny Everett around the same time.

I check the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread now and again and they were discussing Kenny Everett.
Someone put a video of one of the girls from the show, Cleo Rocos (she lied about her age to get on the show) on the James Whale Radio Show.
It made me sick.

It starts with the Red Hot Chili Peppers singing whilst kneeling and half of it was them blowing raspberries.
They finish and go to meet the other guests.
Cleo is standing behind the lounge and Anthony Kiedis sends her over the back of the lounge. I think the top of her dress slips and James Whale gives Cleo his jacket to cover up.
She fixes her dress but the rest of the band arrive and over her. AK is licking her arm.
One guest puts a book up in front of the camera while JW takes AK's cap off and hits him on the head a few times.

The show closes on Cleo's face with pleading eyes.

I had no idea about RHCP band members being such predators.

I thought that said "a big TIGGER" hee hee hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have heard it said that his publishers will want him to push the book in the US and he could be picked up by the FBI to discuss his Epstein times This could be a problem for him. Could put potential bidders for his Book off
Maybe I've been brought up in a humble working class family, but I don't think I could ever sell my soul/family/privacy to the highest bidder. What's this obsession with people doing tell-all books? If you want to say something put it on a blog or a press release for free. Why do they have the audacity to get it printed in book format and charge people for it? If you're that exhibitionist that you need people to hear your thoughts, do it for free! Oh wait it will be because of money of course.

I just couldn't sell my soul.

And I think it would be a terrible idea for Andrew to do a book, has he not seen the reaction to Spare? Does he not remember the reaction to his "sweat" interview?!?! What is wrong with these Spares?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Omg!! That was GOLD (and the voice was right out of a scene from MP!! )😆😆😆
OMG, I love that!
There was another clip posted here with that voice, I presume it's the same people who did it and I was crying laughing.
It was about them meeting with W&C and Meghan calls C 'the Kate' 🤣. It's priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.