Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.
My elder brother and sister knew my dad’s dad and I envy them, but the poor man died of stomach cancer when I was 2. I am interested in my family tree so asked around the family and without exception the first thing they said was what a lovely man he was. Why would you deprive your children of that connection just because you don’t get on? Why try and poison your childrens minds?
My husband lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
I have grandads and their grandchildren come into my shop for sweets and it always seems a very special relationship and I don’t know why you would deprive your children of it.
Selfish, cruel and unnecessary.
Edited to say that my husband is indeed a great grandfather and he’s only 66.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This is so wonderful that all those who took such great care of the Queen during her funeral, will be honored 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.
My elder brother and sister knew my dad’s dad and I envy them, but the poor man died of stomach cancer when I was 2. I am interested in my family tree so asked around the family and without exception the first thing they said was what a lovely man he was. Why would you deprive your children of that connection just because you don’t get on? Why try and poison your childrens minds?
My husbands lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
I have grandads and their grandchildren come into my shop for sweets and it always seems a very special relationship and I don’t know why you would deprive your children of it.
I said something similar on a previous thread. One of the sweetest moments for me, in the Jubilee celebrations was Louis sitting on Grandad's knee. To him, that is what he is, regardless of any other job or title Charles might have. There was also a gorgeous moment on the balcony with Louis and the queen, they had a quick little chat. Adorable, and even though he wouldn't have understood the occasion, at the time, that's something he will, no doubt, treasure as he gets older.

I was wallowing on old threads and the wiki over the past while and it's one of the things that William said in his official statement on the queen's death. I'm paraphrasing but it was along the lines that he was so grateful for her presence in his life, at the best and the worst of times. And that he was so glad that Catherine and the children had precious time with her also. It was beautiful.

And that's what Harry and Meghan deprived their children of, a relationship with their families, both sides. How very sad. Genuinely sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
My husband lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
Edited to say that my husband is indeed a great grandfather and he’s only 66.
Grandparents are a super special gift if you’re lucky enough to know them. I am forever grateful for the time I spent with mine - the things I learned like jam making, knitting, fishing and bird life and now I have my own children they are also lucky enough to have grandparents that worship them and we have memories galore to keep always. That the snarkles refuse this relationship with grandparents/cousins/aunts and uncles for their children is absolutely an act of intolerable cruelty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Maybe I've been brought up in a humble working class family, but I don't think I could ever sell my soul/family/privacy to the highest bidder. What's this obsession with people doing tell-all books? If you want to say something put it on a blog or a press release for free. Why do they have the audacity to get it printed in book format and charge people for it? If you're that exhibitionist that you need people to hear your thoughts, do it for free! Oh wait it will be because of money of course.

I just couldn't sell my soul.

And I think it would be a terrible idea for Andrew to do a book, has he not seen the reaction to Spare? Does he not remember the reaction to his "sweat" interview?!?! What is wrong with these Spares?!

You'd think he'd be cringeing with embarrasment & hiding in shame after his Emily Maitlis tv interview, but, no.
His arrogence, stupidity and inability to gauge public opinion towards him is on a scale equal only to that of Harry and Meghan's.
HUGE.
Un-feckin-believable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
All in all I'm not a fan of shock art. That the Russian guy threw Ukranian blood on a picture?/statue? of Putin is a powerful political statement. But I don't think it's art.

Now it looks like he's trying to create a series of 'art works'. :rolleyes: But it isn't art imo and it's no longer a powerful political statement either. It looks to me more like a way to make a name for himself and to make money :( He isn't adding to the treasury of actual art that we have in the world.

He does, however, have an endless supply of subjects. He could take the blood of innocent Irish Catholic children and spray it all over an altar in a Catholic Church. He could take the blood of White Christians and spray it all over a copy of the Quran. I'll bet anyone £500 that he won't do that.
But he doesn't actually have to go the religion route. He can take the blood of female domestic violence survivors and spray it all over some man passing by in the street.

This is NOT ART.

And also, I started hearing rumours about the Chili Peppers back in the early '90's. Too many stories of rape victims being paid off - allegedly. :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I find it interesting that it doesn't mention what hospital Archie was born at whereas with George, Charlotte and Louis the hospital name is given and on Archie's page there are very few details of his birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have decided that I am going to enjoy the Coronation irrespective of whether the gruesomes are there. Obviously the flatties won't be able to join.

And then oh yes and then, I'm expecting all hell will break loose! I'm sure King Charles, Queen Camilla, as well as William, Anne and possibly Edward and Sophie too, have been plotting discussing the way forward - being guided by the men in grey suits. Especially concerning the overseas family. I think this could possibly be what Lady C alludes to. And I can't wait.

It's about time they had their long overdue comeuppance. It could well be that Charles agrees to support his wayward dear boy providing he divorces his Ho and agrees to go into therapy. Somebody needs to help him as he's aged ten years over the last three, and just talks twaddle, with no "pause" button or ability to know when to put the breaks on when he's taking thing too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have decided that I am going to enjoy the Coronation irrespective of whether the gruesomes are there. Obviously the flatties won't be able to join.

And then oh yes and then, I'm expecting all hell will break loose! I'm sure King Charles, Queen Camilla, as well as William, Anne and possibly Edward and Sophie too, have been plotting discussing the way forward - being guided by the men in grey suits. Especially concerning the overseas family. I think this could possibly be what Lady C alludes to. And I can't wait.

It's about time they had their long overdue comeuppance. It could well be that Charles agrees to support his wayward dear boy providing he divorces his Ho and agrees to go into therapy. Somebody needs to help him as he's aged ten years over the last three, and just talks twaddle, with no "pause" button or ability to know when to put the breaks on when he's taking thing too far.

I have been toying with the idea of not watching, but, I have decided to definitely watch.
It's history in the making and we are alive to see it.
The real life Game of Thrones, really, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I will be glued to the coronation coverage. Glued!
No way will the Harkles spoil that for me, no way.

And I would say we will have threads here moving at warp speed, happy days!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've said it before.

I went back and watched the video footage of PPOW's children being shown to the world and this one. This is the only one where there is no movement whatsoever from the baby.

Make of that what you will.
"Bundle of joy"

🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢🤮🤢

The whole thing was so mega cringe and he fucked up repeatedly in the weeks and days... and then cleay she had stabbed him or something and tries to catch himself with the "its only been 2 days"
Too late asshole. Yes the journo "parenting" question was stupid, but Hawwy had already fucked up with the dates twice. And she wore white, to bring out her bronzer, of course. Moron. She looked like she was properly bricking it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"Bundle of joy"

🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢🤮🤢

The whole thing was so mega cringe and he fucked up repeatedly in the weeks and days... and then cleay she had stabbed him or something and tries to catch himself with the "its only been 2 days"
Too late asshole. Yes the journo "parenting" question was stupid, but Hawwy had already fucked up with the dates twice. And she wore white, to bring out her bronzer, of course. Moron. She looked like she was properly bricking it
Why hasn’t anyone questioned why h said two weeks, maybe they assumed he meant two days?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.