Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually that's made me really annoyed 😡
This Russian artist can duck off back to Russia - you know that country with no blood on its hands 🙄
I think if he tries to place that sculpture anywhere it should be immediately removed as a biohazard (and it’s sick)

• Sick
Reactions: 35
This Russian artist can duck off back to Russia - you know that country with no blood on its hands 🙄
In the article it says he has been banned from returning to Russia because he did a similar thing showing Putin soaked in the blood of Ukrainians.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I think if he tries to place that sculpture anywhere it should be immediately removed as a biohazard (and it’s sick)
I fully agree that Hazno acted like an idiot but I really don't agree with posturing wankers like this. He can duck off home if he wants to see blood.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
In the article it says he has been banned from returning to Russia because he did a similar thing showing Putin soaked in the blood of Ukrainians.
Still not impressed. If he has asylum over here it would be better used protesting about Russia.

Reactions: 34
That's just it. He was born into wealth and exceptional privilege, and probably understandably, doesn't have the first clue about budgetary minutae and yet expects a similar or superior standard of living. He was bequeathed a measly circa £4million by his mother after tax and I think may have been a beneficiary of the Queen Mother although I'm not sure of the details - I'm sure someone here will have the details! She is a grifting Wallmart-Wallis who also expected a vicarious level of wealth and in relative terms, had duck all to bring to the table. They're both in for a snotty drop.
Once again quoting Frasier “They have ‘People’! All their bills go to their ‘people’! I want ‘people’ “ said by Niles when moving into a swanky apartment complex and getting bills in the post unlike the neighbours. Suddenly realising he wasn’t up to the mark just because he had a posh address………fur coat and nae knickers😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No good leaving a chunk of cash for the kids if you're racking up massive debts - the debts must be paid off before any bequests are paid out.
Unless it is in a trust fund, in which case you no longer own it or can access it, I believe. I’m sure they’ll have wangled some way to weasel out of paying their debts

Reactions: 22
@LadyMuck … Daniel Boland has done another YouTube vid on the Harkles just recently but I don’t know how to post it on here. It is quite funny so I was wondering if you could post it for me. Thanks.
This is his last harkles one. The latest 2 videos are nothing to do with them. Is this the one you meant wise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Unless it is in a trust fund, in which case you no longer own it or can access it, I believe. I’m sure they’ll have wangled some way to weasel out of paying their debts
Its still incredibly arrogant. Most parents don't have the luxury of being able to provide trust funds for their kids because they're too busy paying for everything as they go along and praying they have enough to live on as pensioners.

If you have kids, you pay for them. Don't expect everyone else to pay, or better still educate them so they can make their own way in the world rather than expecting vast wealth for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He's a dissident who lives here in France and protests against the invasion. Not all Russians are bad. Many can't go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it was a big shock to smeg that haz wouldn't receive half of Charle's wealth upon his death. It would all go to William. Just as the late Queen's wealth went to Charles.
It's always been that way for the RF and for the aristocracy generally. But what would smeg know about that?
Compounded by the fact that she’d never really heard of the Royal Family or thought to Google them at any stage:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How did he get blood from Afghans in France over the border to the UK? You can’t just put it in carry on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How did he get blood from Afghans in France over the border to the UK? You can’t just put it in carry on.
Eurostar doesn't have strict checks. I take Scottish black pudding and haggis back to France that way.

Ferries too, random car checks and none on coaches.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So let us for just a minute accept that all the claptrap from the tw@ts is true......
Seeing as they are demanding a balcony appearance, wanting balloons and cake for the birthday of non existent Aldi etc. we can only assume KC and POW have apologised to them as they asked (we know they couldn't possibly attend without one).
Erm, don't think so do you? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.