Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always the last weekend in March. They mentioned it on the weather at the end of the news last night. Now mobiles update automatically it's not such a big deal.
Try telling that to the poor sods who had to move Stonehenge foward an hour:

Exg_IlCXMAEEm7e?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

;)🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
"Bundle of joy"

🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢🤮🤢

The whole thing was so mega cringe and he fucked up repeatedly in the weeks and days... and then cleay she had stabbed him or something and tries to catch himself with the "its only been 2 days"
Too late asshole. Yes the journo "parenting" question was stupid, but Hawwy had already fucked up with the dates twice. And she wore white, to bring out her bronzer, of course. Moron. She looked like she was properly bricking it
Meghan also knocked the head of the baby yet the baby didn't flinch which convinced me that Harry was holding a doll because a real baby would have cried or moved within that moment yet it remained still throughout the whole interview. Also if the baby was real they would have let the interviewer and photographer see his face yet they tried to keep his face covered throughout the whole interview as they didn't want the photographer or interviewer to see that it was a doll. Also I don't get why Harry would say that the baby has already got a little bit of facial hair that comment was just a very odd thing to say.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.
My elder brother and sister knew my dad’s dad and I envy them, but the poor man died of stomach cancer when I was 2. I am interested in my family tree so asked around the family and without exception the first thing they said was what a lovely man he was. Why would you deprive your children of that connection just because you don’t get on? Why try and poison your childrens minds?
My husband lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
I have grandads and their grandchildren come into my shop for sweets and it always seems a very special relationship and I don’t know why you would deprive your children of it.
Selfish, cruel and unnecessary.
Edited to say that my husband is indeed a great grandfather and he’s only 66.
My mother was a nightmare! She fell out with all her family and my dad’s family.
I have aunts, uncles and cousins that I have no contact with and don’t even know where they are.
You can miss people that you have never met

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I find it interesting that it doesn't mention what hospital Archie was born at whereas with George, Charlotte and Louis the hospital name is given and on Archie's page there are very few details of his birth.
Oh but it's all documented in the book 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
SO MUCH bad tit in this world!! He is SO evil, and when he goes, he will have to answer for it all…
F2977B69-6478-4130-B52D-2CBB6C1BB54C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about our late Queen, the fact that some say she met more 'important' people in her lifetime than anyone else in history. I mean, what a font of knowledge. To be treated the way she was by those cretinous cunts is as disgusting as it is embarrasing. Ugh ... HIDEOUS COUPLE.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I have been toying with the idea of not watching, but, I have decided to definitely watch.
It's history in the making and we are alive to see it.
The real life Game of Thrones, really, isn't it?
My friend and I are hosting a Coronation Party and are having great fun planning it. I’ve bought a life size cardboard King Charles (for photos with the King) and we have individual masks of Charles and Camilla, bunting, tablerunners, a golden carriage that will hold little cakes…and a big crown to top a bigger cake! I did see a Harry/Meghan dartboard online but there might be one or two guests ‘offended.’

My UK based daughter brought me some pink Windsor Castie gin when she visited…because they wouldn't ship it…and we are trying to get UK pub beer that will ship to our state. We have several bottles of Pims on hand.

Here’s our invitation…any suggestions or corrections?

“Be it known that the honourable Lords and Ladies and landed gentry

of (Our Community)…

are invited to a Pims and Pairings Party

to celebrate the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III and Queen Camilla…

on the 6th of May at 7pm

Carriages at 10pm

Pub dress or Toff attire

The favour of a reply is requested…”

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Freddy’s? Omg! Went there yesterday after yard work & had a burger, onion rings and a small chocolate malt and thought I’d gone to heaven!!! It’s not often I eat food like that, but dayum!!! Their burgers are Uber thin & freaking delicious! (Excuse the burger bite marks!!) 😆
50838E50-1049-49D5-9388-F14DFA5426AE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.
My elder brother and sister knew my dad’s dad and I envy them, but the poor man died of stomach cancer when I was 2. I am interested in my family tree so asked around the family and without exception the first thing they said was what a lovely man he was. Why would you deprive your children of that connection just because you don’t get on? Why try and poison your childrens minds?
My husband lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
I have grandads and their grandchildren come into my shop for sweets and it always seems a very special relationship and I don’t know why you would deprive your children of it.
Selfish, cruel and unnecessary.
Edited to say that my husband is indeed a great grandfather and he’s only 66.
My dad (an only child) had THIRTY FIVE first cousins that we never met because my insane nightmare of a grandmother alienated everyone from both her and my grandfather's family (he died well before I was born) Most of them lived within 10 miles of us too.

I wish I had thought to ask my dad why he never reached out to them when he was an adult, but we have always had a huge immediate family (both by blood [my mother's family and us kids and our families and in-laws who all got absorbed into our family celebrations] and those who are family by choice) so I don't think he felt there loss as much as he might have. It's just weird that there is a whole tribe of relatives that I don't know except when we have connected on Ancestry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All in all I'm not a fan of shock art. That the Russian guy threw Ukranian blood on a picture?/statue? of Putin is a powerful political statement. But I don't think it's art.

Now it looks like he's trying to create a series of 'art works'. :rolleyes: But it isn't art imo and it's no longer a powerful political statement either. It looks to me more like a way to make a name for himself and to make money :( He isn't adding to the treasury of actual art that we have in the world.

He does, however, have an endless supply of subjects. He could take the blood of innocent Irish Catholic children and spray it all over an altar in a Catholic Church. He could take the blood of White Christians and spray it all over a copy of the Quran. I'll bet anyone ÂŁ500 that he won't do that.
But he doesn't actually have to go the religion route. He can take the blood of female domestic violence survivors and spray it all over some man passing by in the street.

This is NOT ART.

And also, I started hearing rumours about the Chili Peppers back in the early '90's. Too many stories of rape victims being paid off - allegedly. :mad:
Hear hear.
---
My friend and I are hosting a Coronation Party and are having great fun planning it. I’ve bought a life size cardboard King Charles (for photos with the King) and we have individual masks of Charles and Camilla, bunting, tablerunners, a golden carriage that will hold little cakes…and a big crown to top a bigger cake! I did see a Harry/Meghan dartboard online but there might be one or two guests ‘offended.’

My UK based daughter brought me some pink Windsor Castie gin when she visited…because they wouldn't ship it…and we are trying to get UK pub beer that will ship to our state. We have several bottles of Pims on hand.

Here’s our invitation…any suggestions or corrections?

“Be it known that the honourable Lords and Ladies and landed gentry

of (Our Community)…

are invited to a Pims and Pairings Party

to celebrate the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III and Queen Camilla…

on the 6th of May at 7pm

Carriages at 10pm

Pub dress or Toff attire

The favour of a reply is requested…”
Count me in - sounds gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My dad (an only child) had THIRTY FIVE first cousins that we never met because my insane nightmare of a grandmother alienated everyone from both her and my grandfather's family (he died well before I was born) Most of them lived within 10 miles of us too.

I wish I had thought to ask my dad why he never reached out to them when he was an adult, but we have always had a huge immediate family (both by blood [my mother's family and us kids and our families and in-laws who all got absorbed into our family celebrations] and those who are family by choice) so I don't think he felt there loss as much as he might have. It's just weird that there is a whole tribe of relatives that I don't know except when we have connected on Ancestry.
One of my dad’s sisters had nine children!! (Yes! Irish Catholic!!) but I am not close w/ANY of those cousins because they’re mostly on the west coast and those on the east coast are arrogant and snobby, and I don’t care to be around them! My fav cousin is in Vermont and we really love and respect each other so we’re very close, and I adore her hubby and children! Families can be very tough to navigate at times and sadly, feuds that took place long before you were even born, often impact future family relationships. My mom was an only child so all the relative relationships I have are on my dads side of the family.

Reactions: 17
Same story here in the Carolina’s, @HadBax]
I spent 4.5 solid hours doing yard work so all plants will be in and growing before the insane humidity hits.
I politely envy you, @Who’sYerDaddy, (in an innocent way not Rachel Level) having that weather. We had non stop dark dreary, blustery bleeping rain In NY. But today might be better. I need serious yard work, and can’t wait to get it done. we ripped out all the shrubs in the front, had massonry done last year, and now I want some bushes! I want warm weather. I want to sunbathe! (I haven’t lost my whole tan from last year, a few hours outside and I’ll look better naturally than Rachel with her Tan in a Can. )

On Topic: this whole coronation pr of will they, seems very one sided. Last I heard, KC wished them happiness overseas. The Markles camp consistently post they received an Email about the coronation. If they’d gotten an invitation, wouldn it say so? They are very good at twisting things. So many questions. Did Rachel only get a copy of the tiara for her wedding? Why can’t Rachel and Andy even look at ech other at family functions And state affairs? Why isn’t the Ho wearing her engagement ring? Did she keep the questionable Waterfall Diamond earrings (“a wedding present”) or do they belong to the Crown?
But my biggest confusion, why does Hazzno hold himself out as equal to the heir? He isn’t and just claiming something doesn’t make it so. if it did, I’d be Violet, Princess of Butterfly. I would also be 5’10”, 29 and weigh 124 pounds. (All things I’m not) These are just some of the questions ruminating in my brain, It seems as though with every breath they take, they’re announcing some thing. Most of it is just noise, Take a break and shut the duck up Rachel. We’ve had enough.
And……is KC actually going to let Netflix be there to record his coronation for her benefit? Excuse me, I meant they will be recording her at his coronation, so I envision the crew ‘Hey Chuck, you’re blcocking her light, can you step back a smidge? And lose the crown, it’s flashing highlights on the Talent!’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And……is KC actually going to let Netflix be there to record his coronation for her benefit? Excuse me, I meant they will be recording her at his coronation, so I envision the crew ‘Hey Chuck, you’re blcocking her light, can you step back a smidge? And lose the crown, it’s flashing highlights on the Talent!’
I'd be amazed if Netflix were allowed anywhere near it (they were blocked from the funeral weren't they?).

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.