Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no expert when it comes to babies (so I might be wrong), but I'd say that's more of a facial expression you'd expect from an adult.
I guarantee you that the baby is fussing with his hands - clenching and unclenching fists because that mouth shape/position is often referred to as ‘rooting’ and is a nature special because it’s their only way to communicate they’re hungry RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Some good points in this clip. They hypothesise that the reason for the not-so-secret, protracted negotiations around the Coronation and whether they'll get a spot on the balcony is to generate material for their Netflix shitshow. The host reckons they'll get at least one episode out of the build-up to the Coronation and all the angst and upset they went through before attending anyway and then at least another out of how they were blanked and treated horribly by everyone they encountered. Given their track record, it makes perfect sense.

---
I guarantee you that the baby is fussing with his hands - clenching and unclenching fists because that mouth shape/position is often referred to as ‘rooting’ and is a nature special because it’s their only way to communicate they’re hungry RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Absolutely. It's their little 'wanting to suck on something immediately' face. Poor little baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She did not leak it. One of her staff did and apologised and resigned .
You're joking! Camilla leaked about Diana to the Sun for 10 years. William was 15 or 16 years old when he met Cam for the first time, a 30-minute meeting on 12th June 1998 that Charles had arranged.
William and Cam were the only people at the meeting. The spin is that Cam told Amanda MacManus her personal aide. Amanda told her husband. Her husband told a friend "in confidence" and the friend told a Sun reporter, as you do - The same Sun newspaper that Cam had been briefing for years!

Unfortunately for the Monarchs this story resurfaced in "Spare", having been safely buried for 25 years. Diana is still casting a long shadow, and the Stoat is exacting his revenge as the press reports back him up in this regard at least.
This was Chuck's "red line" to the Stoat, he didn't want people being reminded that this was true. There was no need for this meeting to have appeared in the media at all, as it was a private family matter. From below it seems they didn't tell William that details of his meeting with Cam had been leaked and CH had to hold off publication. What a betrayal.

Irish Times 10th July 1998
"Prince Charles's discreet strategy of news management took a step forward yesterday when royal aides confirmed that Prince William had met the Prince of Wales's companion, Ms Camilla Parker Bowles, for the first time.

A spokeswoman for Prince Charles said details of the meeting as reported in yesterday's Sun were accurate. The Sun held off publication for 24 hours following a request from Prince Charles, who wanted to inform Prince William that the report was to appear.

After the 30-minute session with Prince William, Ms Parker Bowles allegedly declared: "I really need a gin and tonic".

A spokeswoman for Prince Charles said yesterday: "Yes, Prince William and Mrs Parker Bowles have met.

"Meetings between the children and Mrs Parker Bowles are a private family matter which we are not prepared to discuss and we wish, for their sakes, the media will now leave this very personal matter alone."

Sanctimonious tit. If it's a private family matter why leak it? Unbelievable hypocrites, it's all about trying to make themselves look good.

It was in the interests of Prince William and Prince Harry that a line was now drawn so that the Camilla-William meeting did not "spill into acres of intrusive, speculative gossip," she added.

St James's Palace took the unusual step of writing to Lord Wakeham, chairman of the Press Complaints Commission, informing him of the announcement. Lord Wakeham yesterday issued a statement reminding newspapers and broadcasters that "this is at heart a family matter" which is "private under the terms of the industry's code."

Reuters and AFP add: Royal watchers see the meeting as the beginning of yet another attempt by Prince Charles and his aides to make Ms Parker Bowles more acceptable to the British public."

It's not worked, Chuck, and it never will.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Blech, he’s so completely unattractive! Not seen this pic before but it’s hideous! 🤢
View attachment 2053471
Are they still trying to flog the dead as a doornail horse of him being fit, handsome and studly?!! Moobs and double chin and balding pube hair and all?! 🤣
I have seen even worse but for the sake of “Metal Health” (not sposonored by ButterUp) I just opt-out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
France has a strange vibe atm. They are often voting for Marine Le Pen and the likes of her.
Also, I don't understand what they're fussing about: in my country (Belgium), we have to work until we are 67 and have a career of 40 years to enjoy a complete retired payment from the State. Their own regime may go from 62 years to 64 (still 3 years earlier than their neighbours ;)) and they only have to work for 21 years to have a complete retired payment. And their salaries are higher than the Belgian ones.
Maybe they should come and work a few years in Belgium: they'd be super happy to be back home.
Are the wages the same? Cost of living the same?
For instance teachers in France are the lowest paid in Europe. They’re also getting fucked by their government who are ignoring the increased suicide rate. People don’t strike for fun. When they strike they don’t get paid. It’s desperation to keep rights that are being ripped away whilst workloads are increasing to an unbearable rate.
The health workers have been desperate for improvements but ignored by their government for years…Macron is a bleeping self serving bleep!

• Sick
My oldest used to make that face when she was a few days old. I called it her ‘Oo’ face, it always looked like she was amazed by something. She usually did it at night looking up at the light
That baby/doll had just seen the spare (😉) snow that she had packed in her nostrils. That's why he/she made that face 😋 like ohhhhh that's my mom?!! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched the entire video story tonight, and even though, as I said earlier, (before I watched it & just saw a photo,) H looked high AF, I’m glad the veteran was so happy about the call. It’s effed up, though!! Why?
H ditched a chance to be with Vets at one time, to attend the Disney thing, but then came through w/this. On some level, I think H misses being around fellow vets, but…On the other hand, it’s like it was just PR for hm.
As a vet myself, I’d think it was pretty cool if I got a call from someone outside of the “normal” fray, congratulating me on something, but think I’d have a tough time responding if it was someone I didn’t like and/or had no respect for. Obviously that soldier thought quite a bit of H. It does make me wonder though, if he’s trying to repair relationships w/Invictus leaders so he’ll have something to fall back on when Smegs dumps him… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wait…this is an add on because I just had a thought! Maybe this was ultimately a set-up for inclusion into the Invictus doco we’ve yet to see?? I’m thinking that may be why it was even done!!!!
Your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I feel a little ambivalent re Cam. I think it reprehensible that she leaked meetings with children but it seems like leaking is endemic and I doubt she did so without the knowledge of KC3. I find him so very weak that he needs someone with a backbone to help him actually slim-down the monarchy, I feel all he is capable of is much (sausage) hand-wringing and general apathy. I feel she may at least get tit done. He adored his Granny when alive and they were incredibly close - in BK circles, to all intents and purposes, he has simply replaced her.
Is there any proof of Camilla leaking?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
---
I'd agree with you except Dolls don't get hungry. If this is that same picture we saw yesterday, we overwhelming voted Doll.
Flatpack Truthers Unite
1335051-76335e009ec68b27001e3c3def380dce(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New blind from CDaN about them begging for money so they can put down a deposit on a house in LA. I wonder if this is why Tyler took the trip a few weeks back. They invited him claiming something else then as soon as his cheeks are on the sofa...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve pasted a few quotes (and a link) below that show that Harry talked about using psychedelics recreationally - so not controlled micro dosing via a medical professional.

Around the time of the Mate interview there were quite a few interviews in the Mail etc with people who had loved ones who had used psychedelics recreationally and it had really damaged them.

“It removed it all for me and brought me a sense of relaxation, relief, comfort, a lightness that I managed to hold back for a period of time,” he continued. “I started doing it recreationally and then started to realize how good it was for me.”

Psychedelic use is now such a pillar of Harry’s existence that he calls it “one of the fundamental parts of my life that changed me and helped me deal with the traumas and the pains of the past.” He also shared with Maté that he has been diagnosed with PTSD, making him an informal test case in ongoing studies as to whether psychedelic drugs can be helpful in the treatment of mental health disorders.

There are a range of definitions for what psychedelic drugs as a class refer to—most commonly, the term is believed to refer to hallucinogenic drugs such as psilocybin, but other definitions include drugs such as MDMA or even marijuana in this classification. In his memoir, Harry described marijuana as a drug that “actually did really help me,” contrasting it with cocaine, which he did not find beneficial. He further wrote that psychedelics allowed him to “redefine reality.”

Explain to me how Harold is going to explain away the use of hallucinogens to the immigration officials. He has gone on record as stating that they are a fundamental part of his life, so I would infer from that there there is regular usage of these substances. How is he going to answer the question on the form?
---
Apparently Scomid doesn't realize that the only royal reporting that he will be doing in future will be reviews of Royal Doulton toilets. (yes they exist and used one on a trip to China) The hole that he is digging for himself continues to get larger and larger and if he thinks that Meg is going to pull him out of it, he is a total fool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh I'm in! Especially after seeing the state of candles from celebrities/expensive 'designer' brands (someone sent over some spent containers - such a huge amount of waste, and the wax wasn't as good/the same as labelled. Will conduct a proper post-mortem later). Mine are definitely better - I have proof now 😂

Just no Minge-flavoured or Minge-adjacent ones or mum and the Pup will kick me out of the house 😂😂

I'm actually getting an idea right now 😂 non-Tattlers won't get it though 😋

But but but it's the Most Lust-Worthy Half-Bald Bristle-Head Prince Ever and his Cheapest-Selling Best-Smelling Mingeness Princess Ariel (the real one is suing them)! And awwwww they are soooooooooo oo cuuyyutee such teenagers much youth wowwww!

@Happy Lady, sorry that you were having a rough time. Hope you're doing better now! 🤗
What do you use in your area that's like Go Fund Me BC I'd gladly donate to see just a photo of a Smeg parody candle! I'd also love to buy more ChitaWare somehow. Boycott Red Bubble!
---
Can you imagine being in your late 30's, dressing like a trashy teenager, thinking you are cool. A few years later you try to be a fasshhiioonn icon, a classy lady - in your head classy equals ill fitting, over priced, never ironed, lint clothes in a rainbow of neutrals. If you put that character in a film, no one would believe it.
Not exactly 30s but more 1930s... close enuf?
Screenshot_20230324_213430_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Baroness Bruck holds the view that the Royal family should not get involved in politics and generally speaking I think she's right. I couldn't care less about what restaurant William (or Harry) goes to as it's a non issue.

Both Charles and William are very invested in the climate change stuff and in my view should back off a bit on that. There's many who recognise that the elites of this world are using climate change initiatives to basically repress ordinary people and those at the bottom of society all while they fly around in private jets etc. The continual insistence that we are all on the brink of doom really isn't helpful. It's just instilling irrational fear amongst younger people.
I have no problem with that if it is warranted and unbiased. But where is her criticism of King Charles? There is none. It is all geared towards PW.

PW going to eat at a restaurant with his team is not a political statement. He tagged along with his team who had booked the restaurant. There was no publicity. A customer snapped a photo and posted it. Unfortunately Baroness Bruck and other King Charles supporters seem to be trying to undermine PW. WHY?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It's just food, can't understand why anyone would get het up about it! I guess PW didn't want to eat alone so joined in.

It's not a forceful political statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, I must say, I like what they say here, quote:
‘The “will they, wont they” attendance issue of Harry and Meghan, according to senior sources, is beginning to “irritate” some members of the family. As one senior palace figure put it: “They’ve been invited. It is up to them. They are not the focus.” Charles would, of course, want a united family behind him at his moment of destiny. He is, however, concentrating on his duty rather than getting involved in ultimatums or demands for apologies from his second son.’
He is, however, concentrating on his duty rather than getting involved in ultimatums or demands for apologies from his second son.’
Love the fiction of Chuck's lofty detachment from the sordid negotiations of these two deranged gatecrashers and their wooden dollies.
As for "concentrating on his duty" , his duty is to the Monarchy and the people, not his treacherous son.
What's really happening is that the Stoats have they've said they'll come but want concessions and special treatment. Chuck is trying to fend them off with little success, having (allegedly) given ground on some sort of appearance with the RF in public. Currently being negotiated I suspect are uniform / regalia, distinguished seating, photos, place to stay, mention of Fffarke's birthday and security. Possibly NF.
Chuck is desperate to appear aloof from all this, but the idea the RF have issued a take-it-or-leave-it invitation is a joke.

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.