Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a little ambivalent re Cam. I think it reprehensible that she leaked meetings with children but it seems like leaking is endemic and I doubt she did so without the knowledge of KC3. I find him so very weak that he needs someone with a backbone to help him actually slim-down the monarchy, I feel all he is capable of is much (sausage) hand-wringing and general apathy. I feel she may at least get tit done. He adored his Granny when alive and they were incredibly close - in BK circles, to all intents and purposes, he has simply replaced her.
She did not leak it. One of her staff did and apologised and resigned .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Balloon-faced scabies needs to shut his cake-hole & get back to his beans on toast in his bedsit **. No ones interested in anything he's got to say on anything 😆😆😆

** Before they go cold. 💀💀💀💀😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Cinny you are right it's frustrating that we can't do anything about the gruesomes.
It's great that there is this little community here on tattle to have a good laugh at them.

Do you eat any particular type of tinned fish?
There's lots of mercury in Tuna, and I suspect it was responsible for my dilated pupils and paranoia which made me attack frozen chicken thighs in Spar. Plus their nets are cruel. So I had mackerel in a small tin which give instant euphoria and celestial calm, a certainty that my overdraft was in the bag. I smiled at the cashier and fanned mackerel his way and he paled and said "How much?"
Glad you're feeling better @Happy Lady. You're among friends here, and let me know how you get on with the mackerel fillets in olive oil. x
You can share my overdraft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Blech, he’s so completely unattractive! Not seen this pic before but it’s hideous! 🤢
1679691153547.jpeg

Are they still trying to flog the dead as a doornail horse of him being fit, handsome and studly?!! Moobs and double chin and balding pube hair and all?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Blech, he’s so completely unattractive! Not seen this pic before but it’s hideous! 🤢
View attachment 2053471
Are they still trying to flog the dead as a doornail horse of him being fit, handsome and studly?!! Moobs and double chin and balding pube hair and all?! 🤣
He's got a boat on it like a smacked arse 😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Psychedelic use is now such a pillar of Harry’s existence that he calls it “one of the fundamental parts of my life that changed me and helped me deal with the traumas and the pains of the past.” He also shared with Maté that he has been diagnosed with PTSD, making him an informal test case in ongoing studies as to whether psychedelic drugs can be helpful in the treatment of mental health disorders.

There are a range of definitions for what psychedelic drugs as a class refer to—most commonly, the term is believed to refer to hallucinogenic drugs such as psilocybin, but other definitions include drugs such as MDMA or even marijuana in this classification. In his memoir, Harry described marijuana as a drug that “actually did really help me,” contrasting it with cocaine, which he did not find beneficial. He further wrote that psychedelics allowed him to “redefine reality.”

BIB - What bleeping traumas? His mum died - that’s one. One trauma. I’m not denying that was awful. Walking behind her coffin must have been horrible. If he hadn’t done that he’d probably be whinging now about how he wasn’t allowed to do it, even though William did. I’m sure he loved his mum, but let’s be honest, he didn’t spend that much time with her. He was at boarding school, she was gallivanting around with various lovers. Lots of kids lose a parent, but get on with their lives without defining themselves by it. The Stoat clings to Diana’s death like a life raft. Nevertheless, being the generous old bag I am, I’m willing to concede that’s one (1) trauma.

What other traumas? Having a smaller bedroom than William? Only having two sausages when his (much larger) brother got three? Someone parking outside his apartment and blocking the light? That William will get to be king? Seriously, what traumas has this pampered little swine endured?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
BIB - What bleeping traumas? His mum died - that’s one. One trauma. I’m not denying that was awful. Walking behind her coffin must have been horrible. If he hadn’t done that he’d probably be whinging now about how he wasn’t allowed to do it, even though William did. I’m sure he loved his mum, but let’s be honest, he didn’t spend that much time with her. He was at boarding school, she was gallivanting around with various lovers. Lots of kids lose a parent, but get on with their lives without defining themselves by it. The Stoat clings to Diana’s death like a life raft. Nevertheless, being the generous old bag I am, I’m willing to concede that’s one (1) trauma.

What other traumas? Having a smaller bedroom than William? Only having two sausages when his (much larger) brother got three? Someone parking outside his apartment and blocking the light? That William will get to be king? Seriously, what traumas has this pampered little swine endured?
The pair of them are " trauma -ghouls" , professional victims, etc....

• Sick
Reactions: 35
It isn’t about gender. But Poland is one of the worst places in Europe for gay rights. No protection from hate crime, discrimination, equal rights. Certainly no marriage, adoption etc. Politicians saying the most horrifying things in the last 2 decades, equating us all with paedophiles and bestiality. Whole towns declared LGBT free zones. Poland isn’t a good place for gay people, so yes, in some places there absolutely is a need for a safe space. I love Wills for eating there and making his quiet point. And I also love that while the POW is out and about royaling in his most diplomatic statesmanlike way, his brother is reduced to drugged up, bleary eyed inane video calls to minor tv shows! 😆
Hear hear!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We need a Dart Board in here, with their boat-races on it 😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Suddenly the ice Charles is skating on is less thin.

Well, I must say, I like what they say here, quote:
‘The “will they, wont they” attendance issue of Harry and Meghan, according to senior sources, is beginning to “irritate” some members of the family. As one senior palace figure put it: “They’ve been invited. It is up to them. They are not the focus.” Charles would, of course, want a united family behind him at his moment of destiny. He is, however, concentrating on his duty rather than getting involved in ultimatums or demands for apologies from his second son.’

• Wow
Reactions: 39
He looks like he could be a character from Wallis and Gromit.
Yes, he does.....

Neither of them are employable.

He's bleeping gormless, jowly , orange spangle. Unlikeable , a boat you'd never tire of punching.
Tells EVERYONE IN PRINT that he has a tiny willy that doesn't work properly. 😆💀💀💀
Traitorous.
A bleeping disgrace to Great Britain; The Commonwealth & all we stand for.

As for her ; where do I start?

Sweaty, multihued , uneducated, nasty piece of work who lies through the back of her head. Dresses like a bleeping sack tied in the middle.

Looks the bleeping simpleton she is.

Has an old jail-bird for a Muvver.

A bleeping disgrace to her Country ...........our friends, America.

She should have stayed in the back of the third-hand Nissan, with the other 3 hoes.

" Damaged". **

** obvs. there was too much alcohol or drugs in the bloodstream upon conception .

That will do for now 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Balloon-faced scabies needs to shut his cake-hole & get back to his beans on toast in his bedsit **. No ones interested in anything he's got to say on anything 😆😆😆
I'd say the coronation is pretty good value compared to that bleeping sham of a wedding with madam von manky minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well. that’s the problem. Has it been ever returned? 🧐👑

3F5D3A8B-8D86-44E7-8269-7A220AD36927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Baroness Bruck holds the view that the Royal family should not get involved in politics and generally speaking I think she's right. I couldn't care less about what restaurant William (or Harry) goes to as it's a non issue.

Both Charles and William are very invested in the climate change stuff and in my view should back off a bit on that. There's many who recognise that the elites of this world are using climate change initiatives to basically repress ordinary people and those at the bottom of society all while they fly around in private jets etc. The continual insistence that we are all on the brink of doom really isn't helpful. It's just instilling irrational fear amongst younger people.
BIB your post
It's just instilling irrational fear amongst younger people.

Exactly, fill them with fear = control them. Chuck should steer clear of the WEF and they should all stop spreading doom and gloom.
I remember a report around the time of David Attenborough / William that George was in tears because he feared for the world. This was seen as cute and aware, but it was cruel and made me feel ill. Now little ones are wondering whether they're boys or girls, or some other strain they've never heard of. A big worry when there's so much else to contend with. It's all part and parcel of the breaking down of the bonds of sanity, decency and law.

Drugs are part of this mind-bending and breakdown of discipline agenda driven forward with a purpose. Reading the press, so many crimes are committed by people high on drugs but the Stoat is hailed as a sort of guru spearheading the use of psychedelic drugs for mental health research. How ludicrous.
I agree @Cassandra333 is totally wasting her time. The MP will toe the party line and the Stoat is Chuck's son. The Stoat's not interested in mental health anyway, he's a recreational user of dangerous drugs and setting a dreadful example to the world, flaunting his seedy ginger immunity from prosecution as he's done all his adult life.

Chuck's a hypocrite and though he's going to charge the royals rent - allegedly - and make them live off their own money, he intends to keep hold of his 11 homes.
This is the great leap forward into the dark. Really, the man has no idea.

Never mind an MP condemning his drug use, how about daddy? For once the Ho was right when she said "Silence Is Complicit".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.