Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's lots of mercury in Tuna, and I suspect it was responsible for my dilated pupils and paranoia which made me attack frozen chicken thighs in Spar. Plus their nets are cruel. So I had mackerel in a small tin which give instant euphoria and celestial calm, a certainty that my overdraft was in the bag. I smiled at the cashier and fanned mackerel his way and he paled and said "How much?"
Glad you're feeling better @Happy Lady. You're among friends here, and let me know how you get on with the mackerel fillets in olive oil. x
You can share my overdraft.

Thanks for that. I will have to see how the tinned mackerel is fished here and give it a go. May be on toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But but I'm like the late Queen and never have anything to do with money, but I can contribute an old florin and sixpence towards your cause.

Blimey, and I thought Cinny loved me, when all she wants is me brass. Quick Jeeves, hide the silver before she sees it.
Nooooo! I'm not going to make you owe half, we can scarper and share the proceeds but not the debt!
I have a couple of questions about this photo.

why has she only got 3 fingers on her right hand?

why is she ignoring the blindingly obvious feeding cue from a very new baby, choosing instead to pose for a photo?
It's jot a feeding clue from a very new baby, its a hole in the rubber mouth of a Dearborn Doll that comes with a dummy, so a permanent pout.
---
Has this poor chap heard what happened to Trevor Coult? The Stoat has moved on to a fresh PR victim, having checked out beforehand that he's clearly a victim as Van Niekerk has lost a leg and some fingers. Looks good. Check.

Don't want to make the same mistake again and go for someone who's just got silly old PTSD do we? Much better if physically disabled! Stuff Trevor's PTSD and his livelihood.

"Just call me Your Royal Highness, Van Niekerk... no, don't struggle to get out of your wheelchair to salute me.....well, if you must.... yeah, and wave your stick too....look towards the Netflix crew...right....I'll smile bravely as getting flashbacks and this set-up is about me not you...... anyway I'm a veteran too, wanna hear about my kills?"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
latest AGC Blind - CDAN .... hmmm I wonder who - Ellen/ Getty and/or TP???? 🤷‍♀️

311. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/23 **6**
Apparently there have been several very high dollar loans made to this alliterate former actress who is involved in some very public issues right now. There is some question about the provenance of the loans and how they came to be. Meghan Markle
I don’t think this blind is about her. They always refer to her as ‘the alliterate one’, so I think this must be someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Blech, he’s so completely unattractive! Not seen this pic before but it’s hideous! 🤢
View attachment 2053471
Are they still trying to flog the dead as a doornail horse of him being fit, handsome and studly?!! Moobs and double chin and balding pube hair and all?! 🤣
Take away his title, he is not important in any way. He adds nothing to the planet. No brains, no ethics, no talent, not even good looking. If he disappeared, he wouldn’t be missed, and neither would his wife.

Reactions: 37
New blind from CDaN about them begging for money so they can put down a deposit on a house in LA. I wonder if this is why Tyler took the trip a few weeks back. They invited him claiming something else then as soon as his cheeks are on the sofa...

Please Tyler give us some money for a home.... We will make you godfather to our Princess, namesake to the Queen and the People's Princess - think of all the FREE publicity you'll get, every time our Princess is mentioned, you'll be mentioned as the godfather.

Tyler, our racist not racist family have cut us off, we are struggling, they won't apologise so we can't go to the coronation miked up for Netflix and earn loads of £££ - we will go anyway.

Please Tyler, I will be president of the US, I can make you more famous.

Qué, Tyler going to the "christening" and finding out L doesn't exist and the house money meeting goes farther south than MM's father.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
What do you use in your area that's like Go Fund Me BC I'd gladly donate to see just a photo of a Smeg parody candle! I'd also love to buy more ChitaWare somehow. Boycott Red Bubble!
---

Not exactly 30s but more 1930s... close enuf?View attachment 2054143
😂 No idea about the Gofundme alternatives - those are mostly used for disaster relief/health-related fundraisers here, as far as I know. Culturally not acceptable, though of course there are always exceptions and it's better than stealing from/cheating people 😂

I'd be happy to make a Smegs parody candle anyway 😂 wish I could sell some too, but I suspect that I'm surrounded by more Sugars than not, and the result of pissing off the powers that be here has been seen around the world these last couple of days - and that's still the mildest consequence anyone has got so far. I always say that I know more than one Smegs 😉

Anyway, let me know what you might want to see, I'll try to make it happen soon ☺

Also, was looking for something and found these. I was going to screenshot just the ones that were very relevant to our lovely duo, but it's easier to just share the link 😂 Especially check out #16, 18, 22, 29 (I'm definitely making that), 36, 60, 62 - they will all be perfect for the Gruesomes' alleged home - finally add some personality to it 😉

ETA: Thanks to Chita's and your friends' experience I managed to warn a fellow artist off that website just in time since they were looking to get into apparel. We'll be looking at other printers - hopefully can find someone decent before the next exhibition 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's just food, can't understand why anyone would get het up about it! I guess PW didn't want to eat alone so joined in.

It's not a forceful political statement.
Absolutely agree - when I visit somewhere new I usually ask for local recommendations for somewhere that’s got an amazing burger, a super steak, a great local reputation etc. it’s literally grabbing something to eat with his team with NO pomp!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
latest AGC Blind - CDAN .... hmmm I wonder who - Ellen/ Getty and/or TP???? 🤷‍♀️

311. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/23 **6**
Apparently there have been several very high dollar loans made to this alliterate former actress who is involved in some very public issues right now. There is some question about the provenance of the loans and how they came to be. Meghan Markle
further blind ... Getty still in the picture then??

324. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/24 **5**
The A list couple (one of whom is foreign born) in Southern California that everyone knows are trying to get a billionaire they know, to gift them $5M for a down payment on a house in Los Angeles. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry/Gordon Getty

Whilst the Italics represent the solution to the 'blind' - most of the comments veer towards TP with one or two hinting at the allegation that Harold & Rachel's truncated sojourn due to the latter's poking around led to seemingly fruitful ongoing consequences..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I stole these because they’re both pretty rare and pretty neat! Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Twatter - when this 🐀 goes quiet (last posted 5 days ago) it is usually either due to him not being fed by his 'carer' or him not liking the feed..
Not a pretty picture

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Twatter - when this 🐀 goes quiet (last posted 5 days ago) it is usually either due to him not being fed by his 'carer' or him not liking the feed..
Not a pretty picture
His Tweet is strange. Is he talking about Smegs? Himself? Who is writing a book?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone said upthread that one of Camilla's staff leaked it and resigned 🤷‍♀️
Cam leaked it to her aide and it got to the Sun newspaper via 2 other people on purpose to make Cam look good. Read Stuart Higgins and Camilla about her briefing. Ofc they were all at it Chuck and Diana too.

The aide Amanda was thrown under a bus and resigned, like Susan Hussey. Iirc the Sun expose of the meeting was extensive (I read 5 pages?). William and Harry must have felt angry and betrayed.

Palace statement justifying it ("public interest". Bollocks)... Of course it violated their privacy but who cares?

"The Press Complaints Commission also appeared to agree that the story did not violate the privacy of the young princes -- which newspapers have pledged to respect since their mother died with photographers in pursuit.

"I recognize that certain stories have a public interest," commission chairman Lord Wakeham said. "The palace thought this one had; it was justified."

It backfired twice, once 25 years ago and again this February in "Spare". Cam's as sneaky as Chuck unfortunately.
On a post above, Chuck's well known for briefing even against family members to undermine them and keep himself on top. He's very jealous and insecure and if you outshine him you'll pay for it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.