Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twatter - when this 🐀 goes quiet (last posted 5 days ago) it is usually either due to him not being fed by his 'carer' or him not liking the feed..
Not a pretty picture
It must be really hard to write something you know is a pack of lies. Wondering if it will be convincing? Knowing that it probably isn't. All those lies leave a shadow on your soul.
I write books (fiction) and it isn't like that for me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Are the wages the same? Cost of living the same?
For instance teachers in France are the lowest paid in Europe. They’re also getting fucked by their government who are ignoring the increased suicide rate. People don’t strike for fun. When they strike they don’t get paid. It’s desperation to keep rights that are being ripped away whilst workloads are increasing to an unbearable rate.
The health workers have been desperate for improvements but ignored by their government for years…Macron is a bleeping self serving bleep!
I know, and I'm absolutely not a fan of Macron. He's clearly not working for his population.
But still, I think their situation is slightly better than ours:
- Cost of living is more expensive in Belgium. I know because I live close to the frontier and sometimes go grocery shopping in France. When I do, I see a difference of 20% on my expenses (France being cheaper). Houses are more expensive in Belgium (around 10 to 20% too);
- Teachers are not well paid in Belgium either. One of my sisters has been a teacher for 20 years and she's paid 1600 €/month/

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t remember who recommended them but van delft coffee biscuits are the dogs bollocks, so thank you very much
Back on topic: why is Rachel Markle still being quiet?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know, and I'm absolutely not a fan of Macron. He's clearly not working for his population.
But still, I think their situation is slightly better than ours:
- Cost of living is more expensive in Belgium. I know because I live close to the frontier and sometimes go grocery shopping in France. When I do, I see a difference of 20% on my expenses (France being cheaper). Houses are more expensive in Belgium (around 10 to 20% too);
- Teachers are not well paid in Belgium either. One of my sisters has been a teacher for 20 years and she's paid 1600 €/month/
This might have been said before but these riots are way more than about pensions or cost of living. Bit is an accumulation of Macreux takjng the mickey and behaving like an arrogant despot. Some realise that the pension time bomb needs to be addressed. But they also ask why €s are going to Ukraine at the same time. They are fully aware of the other financial contributions from other countries and wo dering "err wtf?". It is way more than just pensions. Everyone is fed up. All sectors, workers etc. They have piled up the pissed off just as theyve piled up the garbage in the streets of Paris. All it needs now is a match
---
I can’t remember who recommended them but van delft coffee biscuits are the dogs bollocks, so thank you very much
Back on topic: why is Rachel Markle still being quiet?
She is watching the Paltrow hearings and taking notes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
'Friend'?

Sounds like a downgrade from 'royal expert' to me.
Oh and what should he do with that money instead? Send them to them so they can buy a mansion in Beverly Hills?
They'd better not come to the Coronation if they are already criticizing everything through their "friends".

• Sick
Reactions: 28
i put it behind a spoiler as it's a bit off topic. I agree with Cinny and i found by chance these two documentaries a week ago via reddit. During the "war of the Waleses", the three persons involved leaked worse than a bottomless colanders, and things only got worse after Charles employed his spin doctor. the first part talks about the C&C&D press leakage, the second about how they covered for Harry, also William's saga with the press (very positive on everything Wills, i must say and he truly is a master statesman).

i also found this one also via reddit, it's called "The Mourning after Princess Diana", by Cristopher Hitchens, and it was an eye opener and a good reminder of the true sentiments at the death of Diana and the forceful Stalinist imposition of an approved narrative and behaviour. i loathe Hitchens, i think he was the only person i truly loathed and despised, but i must admit he had a brilliant mind, the irony being he ended up becoming the very thing he swore to destroy, as Obi-Wan Kenobi said.

they're a bit longish, but a good watch, and made me wonder whether they served Harry for his book, because i feel he almost plagiarised entire parts of the first two documentaries at times. But, and i have to admit, he did have a point about C&C's leaking (only he never addressed his Mummy's equal partaking) which was only stopped when HM put her foot down.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
On the first part of your post I agree and think that the Stoat was telling the truth about Cam.

This.

I don't like him, and I think he is a liar and embellishes stories but the Camilla one I think has some truth to it.

The way Charles fans are acting on Twitter makes me even think that the Rose rumour may have originated from Camilla. Who really stands to gain if William is seen as an adulterer, unfit to be King?

I only say this because it is possible for people to use Peg and Harry's hatred and bad reputation for their own gain. William and his family need to be careful because at the end of the day, Camilla (as much as people around here like her) may not have William's best interests at heart.

Instead of piggybacking on William and Catherine's popularity and the notion of having at least one son who is supporting them, the fans are treating them as rivals.

This is a war Charles and Camilla will always lose.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
https://www.royal.uk/archie-harrison-mountbatten-windsor

If you paste that link above into a search bar you'll see the page says "page not found" ie it used to exist via the RF website but has since been removed. The version they're showing is an archived link of what used to be on the page.

ooooo. So all 3 waleslings are on there but neither of the Harolds offerings….if you use the initial format then change the name you can see.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
i put it behind a spoiler as it's a bit off topic. I agree with Cinny and i found by chance these two documentaries a week ago via reddit. During the "war of the Waleses", the three persons involved leaked worse than a bottomless colanders, and things only got worse after Charles employed his spin doctor. the first part talks about the C&C&D press leakage, the second about how they covered for Harry, also William's saga with the press (very positive on everything Wills, i must say and he truly is a master statesman).

i also found this one also via reddit, it's called "The Mourning after Princess Diana", by Cristopher Hitchens, and it was an eye opener and a good reminder of the true sentiments at the death of Diana and the forceful Stalinist imposition of an approved narrative and behaviour. i loathe Hitchens, i think he was the only person i truly loathed and despised, but i must admit he had a brilliant mind, the irony being he ended up becoming the very thing he swore to destroy, as Obi-Wan Kenobi said.

they're a bit longish, but a good watch, and made me wonder whether they served Harry for his book, because i feel he almost plagiarised entire parts of the first two documentaries at times. But, and i have to admit, he did have a point about C&C's leaking (only he never addressed his Mummy's equal partaking) which was only stopped when HM put her foot down.
I listened to this first part about the leaking and am beyond disgusted. Huge exclusive for The Sun, and the Stoat was right but vilified because he's mad. Evicted allegedly for telling the truth, though this is a small point in his crazy narrative. Pompous Chuck's red line!! :sick:No wonder the boys begged Chuck not to marry her.

I remember Mark Bolland a horrible man like Fawcett. Thanks very much for posting this, a real eye-opener and even if you already knew the basics it's even worse. What a deceitful cynical pair C&C are.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.