Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's lots of mercury in Tuna, and I suspect it was responsible for my dilated pupils and paranoia which made me attack frozen chicken thighs in Spar. Plus their nets are cruel. So I had mackerel in a small tin which give instant euphoria and celestial calm, a certainty that my overdraft was in the bag. I smiled at the cashier and fanned mackerel his way and he paled and said "How much?"
Glad you're feeling better @Happy Lady. You're among friends here, and let me know how you get on with the mackerel fillets in olive oil. x
You can share my overdraft.

But but I'm like the late Queen and never have anything to do with money, but I can contribute an old florin and sixpence towards your cause.

Blimey, and I thought Cinny loved me, when all she wants is me brass. Quick Jeeves, hide the silver before she sees it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these

I have a couple of questions about this photo.

why has she only got 3 fingers on her right hand?

why is she ignoring the blindingly obvious feeding cue from a very new baby, choosing instead to pose for a photo?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Listening to Gwyneth depose as I apply my newly (and terribly) printed labels to my soaps. None of them are Minge-scented 😂

Not watching really, but she's doing better than Heard at least. Saying fewer words. Just made an expression exactly like Smegsy's though 😂 she was going "yeah" in response to a question (didn't hear it, but she said something about "in the acting world" after that, if anyone watches a recorded clip.

The expression was Smegsy's "oh I'm sooo embarrassed" coquettish-ish eyes closed, lips turned down at the corners grimace-y smile with the frowny eyebrows. Kind of like the face she made when she was saying that not many had asked if she was okay, and most of her face throughout that WhineFest with Orca (minus the extra-mean eyes).

Blinky blinky 10 times a second.

Textbook 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Slight change to this Tweet.

"Meghan Markle “being pregnant” was the biggest con ever pulled on UK Taxpayers. Meghan and the Royal Family lied so her children could be part of the Line of Succession She knew she would get away with it, due to Harry being coddled and because she used the Race card.

I've always said this, and it's nice to see someone important tweeting it.
---
"The Ho is trying to emasculste the Stoat", says Angela.
Duh

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Aussie commentary on Ginge & Whinge is some of the best. I love how it's relatively uncensored and people can speak 'their truth' :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
latest AGC Blind - CDAN .... hmmm I wonder who - Ellen/ Getty and/or TP???? 🤷‍♀️

311. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/23 **6**
Apparently there have been several very high dollar loans made to this alliterate former actress who is involved in some very public issues right now. There is some question about the provenance of the loans and how they came to be. Meghan Markle

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a couple of questions about this photo.

why has she only got 3 fingers on her right hand?

why is she ignoring the blindingly obvious feeding cue from a very new baby, choosing instead to pose for a photo?
Good catch. Thumb looks photoshopped as well. Some weird blurring.

About Gwyneth. Of course they brought up her dad who had passed away pretty young. Waiting to hear if she brings up Elizabeth Arden cream as well 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is beyond creepy. It's just ick in the extreme. We know Ginge has Mummy issues but Walmart-Willis absolutely loves to play up to that. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oo headlines in a few places saying a book called Spare Us mocking Spare due to be published on April Fool’s day

I do hope so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tonight's pic before catching up later 😀😘 x.

Harry and Meghan zoom meeting 😄 x

Resizer_16795574978681.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The sooner scabies disappears from public opinion the better.he has a spotlight purely for being up markle’s bottom, it should embarrass anyone with a modicum of journalistic integrity.
I hope he has a problem with how much his mistresses wedding cost too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good catch. Thumb looks photoshopped as well. Some weird blurring.

About Gwyneth. Of course they brought up her dad who had passed away pretty young. Waiting to hear if she brings up Elizabeth Arden cream as well 😉

pahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm no expert when it comes to babies (so I might be wrong), but I'd say that's more of a facial expression you'd expect from an adult.
My oldest used to make that face when she was a few days old. I called it her ‘Oo’ face, it always looked like she was amazed by something. She usually did it at night looking up at the light

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.