Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vretch

VIP Member
WTF is wrong with Baroness Bruck lately? I’m not referring to this tweet but others.

She is so anti William, its like she has turned into a suger. I have decided to block her with her latest crap tweet. Saying PW is being political going to a gay restaurant and it shouldn’t be done while Poland is at war? Umm, Poland is not at war and PW went with his team who booked the restaurant. So what if it’s a gay safe space, isn’t that about human rights. Cannot straight people eat there too without it being a political statement?

I don’t get her at all with this latest tweet. She seems hell bent on making PW a villian. In fact no one would have known except a customer at the restaurant snapped a picture and posted it.

can someone make sense of her seemingly 180 turnaround. It’s like her account has been hacked or something. I use to really like her but now she is just being petty and seems to be totally against PW. It’s really odd and everyone has noticed.

Rant over but her latest tweet really pissed me off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think Baroness Bruck holds the view that the Royal family should not get involved in politics and generally speaking I think she's right. I couldn't care less about what restaurant William (or Harry) goes to as it's a non issue.

Both Charles and William are very invested in the climate change stuff and in my view should back off a bit on that. There's many who recognise that the elites of this world are using climate change initiatives to basically repress ordinary people and those at the bottom of society all while they fly around in private jets etc. The continual insistence that we are all on the brink of doom really isn't helpful. It's just instilling irrational fear amongst younger people.

• Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
She is absolutely 100% setting him up so she can divorce him asap.

I saw it mentioned in the great blog I read earlier (one LadyMuck posted but I can't remember the name of it) stating that Smegma launched the original Tig back on 5th May 2014 and it's been speculated that she will use this day, the day before the Coronation, to relaunch it. A decent hypothesis as this is how she rolls and for her, the timing would be perfect. What a saddo.

• Sick
  • Wow

Meemew

VIP Member
They didn’t think they would have to fund themselves! Their utter indignation at the loss of publicly funded security and Pa’s money made it clear they had assumed all that would continue. They believed they could keep both and go earn hundreds of millions on top. Keep the perks without doing the job. The taxpayer and KCIII were expected to be their safety net in the exciting new billionaire world they were charging into! They are the most clueless, arrogant, over privileged, entitled pair of pricks I’ve come across.
Agree, the whole half cocked plan was based on half in half out. When the Queen said HELL NO, they were arrogant enough to do it anyway. At that point they were still with Sunshine Sucks who probably blew a load of smoke up the Twats asses based on the deals already coming in (Netflix, Spotify) and promised them they would be Beyoncé level MEGASTAHS. Then they stupidly did the Oprah interview, made a load of easily debunkable claims, started out on a massive negative, exposed themselves as liars and ultra privileged hypocrites, and set their own downfall in motion. Their ‘work‘ exposed their utter lack of talent (The Stench, Archeshites) while the Spare and Netflix were just more spiteful, lie-filled hatchet jobs on their Families. Yet we’re supposed to buy them as humanitarians (of which they’ve done next to fuck all).

In three years they’ve manage to completely poison their own brand and they don’t have the charm or talent to turn this around. Which is why they are now rowing back on the racism claims and trying to get some kind of role at the Corrie.

Oprah seems to have stepped back, but what is TP up to? Does he really think that Smegs can destroy the monarchy? Or does he think she will end up with any level of power in the UK? Because there is actually a whole nation of people who can’t stand the Harkles full stop - which is why their Yougov ratings are in the toilet. What’s his end goal? Why does he think he has the right to interfere with our country and our constitution? Why does he think his ill-informed views trump an entire population’s? And why doesn’t he focus on his own country?

Sparry is such a fuckwit. He’s being completely used by these people for their own agenda. Hope the 16 bathroom mansion is worth it you treacherous cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I was thinking about our late Queen, the fact that some say she met more 'important' people in her lifetime than anyone else in history. I mean, what a font of knowledge. To be treated the way she was by those cretinous cunts is as disgusting as it is embarrasing. Ugh ... HIDEOUS COUPLE.

• Heart
  • Angry

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I have been toying with the idea of not watching, but, I have decided to definitely watch.
It's history in the making and we are alive to see it.
The real life Game of Thrones, really, isn't it?
My friend and I are hosting a Coronation Party and are having great fun planning it. I’ve bought a life size cardboard King Charles (for photos with the King) and we have individual masks of Charles and Camilla, bunting, tablerunners, a golden carriage that will hold little cakes…and a big crown to top a bigger cake! I did see a Harry/Meghan dartboard online but there might be one or two guests ‘offended.’

My UK based daughter brought me some pink Windsor Castie gin when she visited…because they wouldn't ship it…and we are trying to get UK pub beer that will ship to our state. We have several bottles of Pims on hand.

Here’s our invitation…any suggestions or corrections?

“Be it known that the honourable Lords and Ladies and landed gentry

of (Our Community)…

are invited to a Pims and Pairings Party

to celebrate the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III and Queen Camilla…

on the 6th of May at 7pm

Carriages at 10pm

Pub dress or Toff attire

The favour of a reply is requested…”

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 A change of tack here.
A long discourse about a parcel B/W collected which contained old family books which made her very happy.
On the Stoats there's an astonishing range of differing opinions and B/W hasn't seen anything like this before.
Discussion of Catherine's Early Years project, no wokery and Catherine is right that these years are so important. It's a valuable endeavour and Catherine takes it very seriously.

William and Catherine will be a practical and hands-on King and Queen, and Catherine is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. Some people say that they're not ready to be King and Queen, they need to spend time with their children, but B/W doesn't agree. They are ready, and the sooner the better because they will bring style, decorum and quiet duty back to the Monarchy.
I so agree with Catherine. I was lucky enough to spend the first five years at home with my children (mums didn’t work then, another tale) but it was so valuable.
Nothing beats going for a walk and seeing things through a toddlers eyes. Helping with the housework ( a toddler with a duster can do all the skirting boards ) and sort washing. A trip to the library to choose a book. Nursery’s are great, but time in a home with mum or dad is priceless.
I know there are situations when parents have to work but that should be the exception.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and great title. ❤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?
Wow. This is why I hate politicians. Back in the 80s I once spoke to the mayor of NYC on a radio show. it was mayor koch I think. I said I was worried about all the subway violence, my husband rode it every day and it was a real sewer. He robustly told me he was very happy I asked that, it gave him an opportunity to publicize his new program to keep graffiti off the trains. If the subway looked better, people would act better. His answer to the muggings, and stabbings sand shootings was a bucket of soapy water and some elbow grease. So I’m not surprised the MP responded almost positively to the errant Prince’s illegal drug use. I wonder how he’d explain away Harold’s proclivity to hurting sex workers. ‘In an attempt to make the city less attractive to sex workers, if you’re a royal Ginger Prick, it’s open Season on Hos’.

I throw up in my mouth each time I read about Harry’s kids are not invited, but Will’s kids are. Wah wah wah. Even an American can see Haz is not in direct line anymore. His kids can grow up to be pole dancers and hired thugs, William’s kids are a future Monarch and 2 other senior Royals. Raised in a warm and loving environment, I don’t see any future Harold’s among the Wales children. Saying Chuck was 4 and had a role in his mother’s coronation, ok, farch Is not a future King, so shut the fuck up. If the Flatpacks do show up, for the love of all things Holy, will somebody please swab those cheeks once and for all?
FlatPack Truthers Unite
0E5D827C-6BFD-49E0-93DE-BC76961957E6.jpeg

oh, btw- that is a picture of a doll. I saw the pic, saw it was a doll. Not surprised. And look at her touching the side of his head. Doll Doll Doll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I'm completely done with the RF if them two get on the balcony, standing so smugly, with the rest of the family who have tried to carry on best they could when they lost the Matriarch and best part of them all imo, whilst these two have done nothing but undermine her life's work, they now want to share in the family moment, what the family they've slagged off for months on end to anyone would listen?! They can get fucked.

• Heart
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
William was always and is the better-looking one, in my opinion

Yes, William got it all. Not just the looks, but the intelligence, the dignity, the lovely family, etc. Once again, thank the Gods/Goddesses that he was born first.

Hazza's not going to age at all well, is he? The deterioration is already in full swing. He already looks far older than William, IMO. And a bit creepy with it.

Lustworthy, my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53