Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.royal.uk/archie-harrison-mountbatten-windsor

If you paste that link above into a search bar you'll see the page says "page not found" ie it used to exist via the RF website but has since been removed. The version they're showing is an archived link of what used to be on the page.
This is what it showed before being taken down:

I can’t find that Lidl ever had one. It doesn’t seem so. The RF website should be about working royals only. It’s long past time the Twats and Andy were removed from it.

I hope the missing page is significant and prep for Aldi being booted out of the LOS or at least denied the right to use that ridiculous title! Let’s hope the website team are getting ready for the endgame moves that are planned after the coronation. 🤞🏻

Reactions: 32
That's all a load of old fanny.

h&m can do naff-all to the British Royalty no matter how hard their sugars squeeze their eyes shut and wish with crossed fingers 😃

They are tit and their sugars are too.

tit, for tit..
---
The media love whipping people up into a hysteria- and as for the Sun newspaper 😆😆😆😆😆

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This.

I don't like him, and I think he is a liar and embellishes stories but the Camilla one I think has some truth to it.

The way Charles fans are acting on Twitter makes me even think that the Rose rumour may have originated from Camilla. Who really stands to gain if William is seen as an adulterer, unfit to be King?

I only say this because it is possible for people to use Peg and Harry's hatred and bad reputation for their own gain. William and his family need to be careful because at the end of the day, Camilla (as much as people around here like her) may not have William's best interests at heart.

Instead of piggybacking on William and Catherine's popularity and the notion of having at least one son who is supporting them, the fans are treating them as rivals.

This is a war Charles and Camilla will always lose.
Never met a family yet where all the members get on, it amazes me that they might have time for all this politics, just because their fans are saying it though doesn't mean that they are.
I just never know if these kind of stories are true or just stuff dreamt up by people or just an opinion. I don't trust anything that begins 'a source said' or 'according to insiders' I only believe what I hear someone say or it's definitely been written by the person who says it.
Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: 31
It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

They can duck off and get stuffed , he's a traitorous bleep and she's a deranged nasty cow who lies and plays the race card.

They get NO room or allowances from us in this house.

• Sick
Reactions: 51

Piss off!

That headline should continue with 'and want their Netflix camera crew there with them.' :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Good Morning
Im behind as usual, reading once again how hazno blames his woes on Diana’s death, I say that’s his ever changing fluid reality again. The subjective truth. Let’s look at this picture.
91847B46-0BB2-447E-A15C-9280456B9473.jpeg

Diana seems very much alive here, and he’s already wearing that ‘boat race like a slapped ass” of his. He already looks like the horrid, miserable, unappealing, selfish gormless prick we see today. Clearly, he has always been a brat. Using his mothers untimely death, provided him with an excuse for his miserable behavior, but this picture proves otherwise.
If he was my child, This would have been the redundant one‘s last public display. My father would have kicked the crap out of me. (Ok, William doesn’t look great, but the Ginger One looks mean, resentful and plotting. )

• Sick
Reactions: 46
No sure if anyone has seen this yet, My apologies if it has already been posted.
311. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/23 **6**
Apparently there have been several very high dollar loans made to this alliterate former actress who is involved in some very public issues right now. There is some question about the provenance of the loans and how they came to be. Meghan Markle

Reactions: 26

Piss off!

If they appear on the balcony, it'll be half in, half out via the back door. All the glory, none of the graft. And of course that's exactly why they want it.

Why would you choose to stand on a balcony with someone who, according to you, has form for pushing you over? Because if I was Will, I'd be bleeping tempted! ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I listened to this first part about the leaking and am beyond disgusted. Huge exclusive for The Sun, and the Stoat was right but vilified because he's mad. Evicted allegedly for telling the truth, though this is a small point in his crazy narrative. Pompous Chuck's red line!! :sick:No wonder the boys begged Chuck not to marry her.

I remember Mark Bolland a horrible man like Fawcett. Thanks very much for posting this, a real eye-opener and even if you already knew the basics it's even worse. What a deceitful cynical pair C&C are.
I have been defending this for a long time - and Emilie HRH on Instagram has the best receipts on this. It is less relevant to me a leak from decades ago, than the diversion tactics throwing the Wales under the bus every time there's a scandal about murky donations to KC3 charities.

I believe KC3 to be a narcissist, more sophisticated, more intelligent, and more powerful than the ILBW, but a Narc. And, as all humans, filled with contradictions. I believe he is proud and fearful of William's (and his family) popularity in equal parts. I believe he has true affection towards Catherine but resents she has a place in the British nation heart that Camilla will never have.

And I believe that he is hurt and profoundly ashamed of how his "Dear Boy", the Dimwit, has turned out and of his tasteless con of a wife.

I cannot have the same man who has no problem planting things to diminish Williams popularity when he feels threatened, giving time "negotiating" with the Dimwit.

TBH, when I saw the theory that the Californian Spare duo is using the "will they won't they" to a Netflix episode, it resonates as possible and most likely true. But more than that, I believe that the absolutely false assumption that they will be on the balcony is being planted so the ILBW has support in grifting expensive clothes and jewellery to wear for the occasion. I would bet my money that Bvlgari, Cartier, Van Clef & Arpels, as well as all top designer brands, have heard from her in the past weeks and months, as she is now focused in upstaging Catherine and I honestly believe the palace will not let her near the royal jewels.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
New blind from CDaN about them begging for money so they can put down a deposit on a house in LA. I wonder if this is why Tyler took the trip a few weeks back. They invited him claiming something else then as soon as his cheeks are on the sofa...

My question is AList? Isn’t Rachel called the Alliterate former actress or something? I don’t recall Chan calling them AList before. In their minds, sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Piss off!

It’s click bait , they are not getting on that balcony. The DM are such tit stirrers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Calm
I can’t remember who recommended them but van delft coffee biscuits are the dogs bollocks, so thank you very much
Back on topic: why is Rachel Markle still being quiet?
Calm before an almighty storm?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Piss off!

Maybe, if I strech my understanding and leniency, I can understand this from Meghan, who's not British and who never cared about Britain (not even after marying in Britain's Royal Family).
But. From. Harry.
Doesn't that guy know his own country's traditions and history? Did he ever took the time to talk with his grandparents?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Maybe, if I strech my understanding and leniency, I can understand this from Meghan, who's not British and who never cared about Britain (not even after marying in Britain's Royal Family).
But. From. Harry.
Doesn't that guy know his own country's traditions and history? Did he ever took the time to talk with his grandparents?
Remember Harry was the one who sat there while Smeg said that Archie wasn't getting a title because he was black... knowing full well Archie wasn't entitled to one as the great grandchild of a monarch.

Harry also said that Henry VI was his great x6 grandad.. even though Henry VI's line ended in 1471.. so no, I don't think he knows his own country's history (his family history!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
But. From. Harry.
He's selfish beyond belief , and wired up nastily, juniper......
He won't care.....

As we don't, about them 😎😎

Reactions: 27
But. From. Harry.
Thick as pig tit and a self absorbed navel gazer.

Reactions: 36
They've changed their tune a bit.
Is he nearly 40, now?
HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his hands on his Muvvers money before, didn't she😆😆😆😆😎

Trying again on his 40th Birthday, is he??.......

Three Cheers for HRH Anne 😎😎😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.