Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree that Charles may well be a narc he really doesn’t anything to gain by putting out stories against William and Catherine.
He's a very foolish man if he doesn't realise that support for the monarchy is mainly because of them. Many people in this country aren't overly enamoured with Charles and there's many who still revere Diana and won't ever like Camilla even if she acts like a Saint. No amount of spin and stories from the palace are going to make Charles and Camilla more popular than William and Catherine. William has the added bonus of being Diana's son and those who loved her will always prefer William to Charles.

William and Catherine are the ones that most people would prefer to be on throne and loads of people would be delighted if Charles abdicated. If forces conspire against them the monarchy is doomed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
While I agree that Charles may well be a narc he really doesn’t anything to gain by putting out stories against William and Catherine.
He's a very foolish man if he doesn't realise that support for the monarchy is mainly because of them. Many people in this country aren't overly enamoured with Charles and there's many who still revere Diana and won't ever like Camilla even if she acts like a Saint. No amount of spin and stories from the palace are going to make Charles and Camilla more popular than William and Catherine. William has the added bonus of being Diana's son and those who loved her will always prefer William to Charles.

William and Catherine are the ones that most people would prefer to be on throne and loads of people would be delighted if Charles abdicated. If forces conspire against them the monarchy is doomed.
i think there is a campaign of divide et impera going on social media and tabloids, but especially social media. however, i don't know how impactful it is as people are sick and tired of the Montecito Muppets, and they cried wolf oh so many times that even paid don't bots believe them anymore. i can't stand the reddit sub for instance, and most of twitteratis we share here because they've all become KC stans. i mean i find C3 funny (i had him sipping coconuts as my PFP), in the sense on how is it possible for one so machiavelic to constantly and majestically put their foot in their mouth. he IS smart, we gotta give him that, and he had many good causes, nevertheless, i feel the saying "silence is golden" was created specifically because of him.

again strayed off topic, but yes, i too think there is a war of leakages.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
oh well, call me old fashioned, but for me a special family moment is spending Christmas with my family, or spending Summer holidays with the family. Specially when we have frail, elder, loved ones. I don’t think a State occasion qualifies as a “special family moment” and the world saw how easily the Harkles snubbed an ill Grandma who kept inviting them for Christmas and Balmoral.

So no. No balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
What website ? I've just taken a look at the royal family website and the bloody Harkles are still on it.
I didn't think they had their own individual webpage.
I thought there was just a RF website and there were a list of the successions and also a list of working and non working members (the gruesomes has been moved to the btm of this list with PAndy), not sure if Aldi or Lidl were on that.

I think you can click on their photo or name and it gives you their details.

Reactions: 23
They've changed their tune a bit.
Is he nearly 40, now?
HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his hands on his Muvvers money before, didn't she😆😆😆😆😎

Trying again on his 40th Birthday, is he??.......

Three Cheers for HRH Anne 😎😎😎
I wish that Anne would just hand Hazno all his dosh so that Smegz can spend it all and rinse the bastard completely. It's what he bloody well deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Offtopic:

This is the second time this year I have laughed at the Taliban responding to idiots.

1679757489296.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm completely done with the RF if them two get on the balcony, standing so smugly, with the rest of the family who have tried to carry on best they could when they lost the Matriarch and best part of them all imo, whilst these two have done nothing but undermine her life's work, they now want to share in the family moment, what the family they've slagged off for months on end to anyone would listen?! They can get fucked.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
For anyone interested, programme on ch5 tonight - "Charles & Harry: No Way Back?" Documentary which looks back on key moments charting development of their estrangement. (I could tell them that! The arrival of MM!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

If they let them on that balcony they will live to regret it, both the RF and the tw@ts.
Of course we are still awaiting confirmation from BP that they have been invited.....

Reactions: 31
Welp, I am several pages behind, but I need to whine. It was snowing fairly hard last night when I went to bed, but I did not expect to wake up to 1.5 feet of fresh snow that tumbled into house when I forced the back slider open. Compared to where I use to live, this is a mild snow storm; however this is the most snow I have seen in a single night in my new state. My friends, I had to wiggle into my 30 year old snow pants and it was not a pretty sight. I feel like a flannel pajama clad piece of sausage. But I had to shovel the deck and stomp down paths in the snow for my dogs (hard for a doggie to take care of business when their lady bits are buried in snow). I really shouldn't complain, Mississippi suffered a terrible night of torandos, leaving a 100 mile swath of destruction and at least 23 people dead.

To make this reek related, perhaps smeagol will bring some inspirational bananas to the victims of Missippi wearing a $20,000 outfit.
Speaking of entitled here is my Paltrow court updare for the few interested.
This trial is a train wreck. The lawyers are so,so bad. The plaintiffs elder daughter testified, she waas fragile, desparate and not credible, Paltrow's snotty asshat attorney must have paid attention to social media as he made cringe worthy attempts to be more concillatory and compassionate to the plaintiff's daughter. His efforts were as effective as a hissing cobra trying to be cuddly.
If he is a cobra, the plaintiff's lawyer was Ricki Ticki Tavi, she was really unhinged with Paltrow on the stand. Started with pinging energy and a we're gonna be besties additude, then richocheted around to calling her a liar-very crass. Paltrow was a credible but disdainful witness, however I still can't stand her. After the crash, she left a minon to fill out the paper work and skied down the hill to have lunch and a massage. Poor darling never knew the fella had broken ribs and a heady injury. And can we all please take a moment of silence for Gweneth's suffering- she lost half a day of skiing due to the accident.

P.S. Still snowing. Anyone having lovely weather?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lady C plunging right in

Princess Meghan? The ultimate denialist. Titles means nothing to her but she's going to grab every one that she can. Should titles reflect gender fluidity eg. Princesex Aldi and Lidl.

The Bench? Smeg's children's book about the beautiful relationship between fathers and sons but no sign of gender fluidity or daughters. The Harkles have now jumped on the latest bandwagon. Keeps everyone talking about them. The Harkles are like naughty children - the more attention they get whether good or bad they like it. A feature of immature narcs. Best thing to do is to ignore them but difficult for TRF on the world stage etc.

Smeg against Kate? The Harkles have taken their gender woke stand against Catherine's balanced child initative. Catherine's sins are that she is tall and slender with a model figure and has attractive natural features, wonderful hair. Smeg's hair always looks like like a cheap wig. PoW always does things impeccably, Smeg does things despicably. She is Smeg's superior in every way and has natural assets, and people like her. To know Smeg is to despise her. Smeg is Caucasian and a supermodel in her own mind. Catherine is an ever-present reminder of what Smeg will never be.

TRF planned an İntervention for Haz? Smeg apparently found out and has forbade Haz to go to UK on his own or meet TRF without her present. İ think Bookworm first mentioned this @Cinnamon.girl ?

Haz attending the Coronation? He will need to show respect for father and step-mother. 😵

Rationale for calling Haz a drug addict? Haz says that drugs are not a problem they are a solution. A clear admission of a drug abuser that he does not regard himself as an addict but uses them repeatedly.

İf Haz dies will Aldi become Duke. What happens to Smeg's title?. İf Aldi is legitimate and remains in the LOS (Lady C is not suggesting anything untoward) Princesex Aldi would become the Duke and Smeg the Dowager Duchess of Sussex. Precedent in some cases that she could be known as Princess Smeg rather than Dowager Duchess though. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
If they let them on that balcony they will live to regret it, both the RF and the tw@ts.
Of course we are still awaiting confirmation from BP that they have been invited.....
They haven't, and they won't be here. It's all clickbait media bollox, imo

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They've changed their tune a bit.
Is he nearly 40, now?
HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his hands on his Muvvers money before, didn't she😆😆😆😆😎

Trying again on his 40th Birthday, is he??.......

Three Cheers for HRH Anne 😎😎😎
I think the money due on his 40th birthday is from his great grandma…. The Queen mother as per this piece from Google …..

In 1994, the late Queen Elizabeth’s mom, the queen mother, placed two-thirds of her money (an estimated £19M, wowowow) into a trust fund for her great-grandchildren, including William and Harry. The Guardianreports that the brothers split about £6M of this trust at age 21, and believe it or not, Harry took the majority of that money to “compensate for not becoming sovereign.”

BIB. Wants his cake and to eat it, I see!

The piece also states that a further 8 million is due when he reaches 40 to be split between the brothers …. Will he get the majority of that as well I wonder? No doubt he will ‘demand’ it.

It seems that all the money they were left by Diana has been paid out to them. The final payment being made on their 30th birthdays.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.