Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uncle Elton's arrived.....

Actually surprised Smeg's stayed away, given the high profile this case has.

Do you suppose that haz is laying on the 'please give us money' begging attempt as we speak? Or at least type? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How Charles handles the Harkles in the coming weeks is crucial to his popularity..........

charles astride rift 001.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Just sat down with a bowl of hot, fresh, homemade soup after a mornings gardening, turned the news on and was confronted by that wizened wanker on TV. My home made carrot soup is not quite so lovely a prospect now 😕
---

Has anyone else been papped arriving?
his big pal Elton! while Sadie Frost entered via a side entrance!

Reactions: 25
Uncle Elton's arrived.....

Actually surprised Smeg's stayed away, given the high profile this case has.

Not great on his feet these days is he...

And that looks like a side entrance, wonder why the ever so private Prince decided against that option...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Just sat down with a bowl of hot, fresh, homemade soup after a mornings gardening, turned the news on and was confronted by that wizened wanker on TV. My home made carrot soup is not quite so lovely a prospect now 😕
---

Has anyone else been papped arriving?
I think the reporter on tv news said this was just a hearing to see if the case could go ahead so he didn’t think anybody else involved would be turning up. Also there is reporting restrictions on it so he could say nothing else about the case other than what we already know.

It would appear that either Haznobrains hasn’t done his homework or, as suggested on here, he has just turned up to try and take the headlines away from KC3’s visit to France, so it’s cancellation has foiled that plan ….hahahaha.

Just an observation ….. if nobody else was expected to turn up why all the photographers? Had they been tipped off and/or were some Netflux staff? The deviousness is never ending!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Now Yahoo has a headline saying that Fergie is hinting that the home she shares with Andrew is haunted by the late Queen. FFS! Are they that desperate for publicity?
just in time for her making an appearance on This Morning this week!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the reporter on tv news said this was just a hearing to see if the case could go ahead so he didn’t think anybody else involved would be turning up. Also there is reporting restrictions on it so he could say nothing else about the case other than what we already know.

It would appear that either Haznobrains hasn’t done his homework or, as suggested on here, he has just turned up to try and take the headlines away from KC3’s visit to France, so it’s cancellation has foiled that plan ….hahahaha.

Just an observation ….. if nobody else was expected to turn up why all the photographers? Had they been tipped off and/or were some Netflux staff? The deviousness is never ending!
historically there are always paps outside just in case, especially on slow news days etc,

Reactions: 20
I just spent a few minutes removing mealy bugs from my plants by hand but even that wasn't as revolting as this. Almost as bad as TW's feet. 🤮

My narcs are back to gaslighting us on a major level. I see no hope, no way out of their clutches. But I'm too exhausted right now so I've instead been cringing at their language. "What you are saying is imaginary". Grammar aside, if they'd said something like "recollections may vary", I'd have probably paused. That has gravitas, nuance - concepts that losers like them and the Gruesomes don't get at all. Sugars at heart and Sugars by brain 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I guess he flew in on his private jet again. BTW whatever happened to Travalyst?
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It won’t let me edit my last post ……. Sorry I am the teller of misinformation as I see that other posters say that Elton and Sadie have also arrived at the court ….. hope Haznobrains won’t sue me for my genuine mistake! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh look - an actual (regardless of personal feeing) celebrity, arriving at the private entrance with a body guard, in a private car and the appropriate response the the press they apparently hate.

not a public street with a decent walk to the court, bumping into paps and smiling/chatting.
Exactly.
And someone else was mentioned upthread who went in by a side gate.

Harry needs Netflix content, I suppose. Yawn 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I like how he’s just walked into the paparazzi 😆😆😆 dick can’t even watch where he’s going. I hope he loses

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.