Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My wife is an exceptional human being.’ Haz.
Remember Edward’s exaggerated view of Wallis’s looks, personality - everything? Nobody else could see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Wow, his looks have really changed in the last 9 - 10 years. After he was in the service, his face looked somewhat handsome, now he just looks like a puffy faced numpty.
You can really see the difference in him in these two images. He has aged badly and he looks like a completely different person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
In Spare didn't he talk about a time he spoke harshly (or something) to M and she stalked off to the spare room and then asked if he'd heard that kind of thing growing up. The clear implication was he'd heard his father having a go at his mother. The only consistency is his inconsistency.

Christ I did NOT want to go here. I’m an an absolute survivor of paediatric rape and abuse which carried on for a few years. It was real; it want just a ‘feeling’ and I never heard my parents dissolving or breaking down in our 3 bed semi, I defy H that he heard anything at all and I’ll go toe to toe with the actual toad. His experience of misfired sleights, slights and stuff?! Try living other peoples actual lives.
I became a very successful police officer for this reason (well up there) and Harry - duck off you Cretin. How bleeping DARE you? Wanker.

he should come and support victims of actual childhood abuse; and see what this actually is and what it does to a body. Absolute bleep xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Today’s twitter has really thrown up all kinds of interesting ‘now it all makes sense’ bolts!

So basically, all along Eug too has hated Catherine and is now ganging up with Haznut to take them down. I’m guessing Eugenie’s hate for Catherine is more than her like for Meghan, but she will take what she can get.

The dirt that Eugenie must be spilling all over California. Eugenie is a real, loose cannon, by the way, the “Harry” of the York fam. She was an utter bleep in her younger days, plenty of stories did the rounds, she used to collect cock pics on her phone of all her conquests and show anyone and everyone. This was before sending ‘dick pics’ became a thing.

ALSO, don’t forget that Eugenie’s husband Jack works for George Clooney and Cindy Crawford’s husbands company, so all of Hollywood must be scrambling to hear every last sordid royal detail.
I had a feeling Euge was the leak as she always looks so shifty at the family events, but I never really spotted the hating Catherine vibes?! What could she have against her?! Just the usual jealousy of the hierarchy or is there something I’m missing?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Perhaps it is so the Harkles cannot claim homelessness. She can get to live in a palace (albeit it for short spells…they are never here for any duration) and she cannot have any claim to it should they divorce. Plus, KC could say he is doing them a favour by ensuring their privacy and safety without their having to have the financial drain of rent and upkeep😂
Agree with this - a few rooms in Buck House on an ad hoc basis that they can stay in for the limited time that they are in the UK for state/family occasions, but no lease. The building is secure, their movements outside the apartment but within Buck House will be 'supervised' (they won't like that)- if they want to go to Soho House, then they have their own security that they pay for (they won't like that). They will have little/no access to other family members - only Eug maybe- (they won't like that). Buck House would have to know who is there with them - kids???!! the charade will be exposed if there aren't any!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This statement doesn’t actually say they have been invited to the Coronation …….

A Sussex spokesperson tells me: “I can confirm The Duke has recently received email correspondence from His Majesty's office regarding the coronation. An immediate decision on whether The Duke and Duchess will attend will not be disclosed by us at this time."

The email could have told them they are not welcome …… all smoke and mirrors again ….. issue a statement which tells absolutely zilch but it will keep them in the news.

See @Mock Turtle and others beat me to it ….. late to the party again! it has just been on the news that BP are refusing to comment about the email …..
And don't the Govt send out the invitations not the Palace?

Reactions: 26
You can really see the difference in him in these two images. He has aged badly and he looks like a completely different person.
He just doesn’t look well. Reminds me almost of Putin. Could he also be taking steroids?

Also, what have they done to the top of his head? Is it a bad toupeé (can’t spell it) or airbrushing?

Reactions: 26
He's an absolute bleep and so is she.
Good bleeping riddance , is what I say
They deserve all the vitriol & spite for being a pair of prize lying cunts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You’d think that the whole bloody lot of them would have something better to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had a feeling Euge was the leak as she always looks so shifty at the family events, but I never really spotted the hating Catherine vibes?! What could she have against her?! Just the usual jealousy of the hierarchy or is there something I’m missing?!
I've read it's as Eugenie is a blood princess but Catherine outranks her. Who knows if that's true though

• Sick
Reactions: 29

theres that vid clip of Euge barging past Catherine down the stairs at their Christmas church. Definitely catches Cath on the shoulder. Looks deliberate.

I think Euge is what my Mum used to call, 'a proper little madam.'

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He just doesn’t look well. Reminds me almost of Putin. Could he also be taking steroids?

Also, what have they done to the top of his head? Is it a bad toupeé (can’t spell it) or airbrushing?
He looked so happy before he met Meghan, but now he looks miserable all of the time and constantly looks angry. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was taking steroids though because IMO he is still heavily medicated on drugs and from the pap shots the other day he looked completely out of it and also from the clips I have seen of him and Dr Gabor he looked heavily sedated and at times it looked like he was struggling to get his words out.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.