Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB

Talking of Hazza's utter drivel, isn't it the Better Up thing in San Francisco this week, featuring CHIMPO as some kind of....ahem...'expert'?

More crap for us all to laugh at.

Because that's what he's reduced himself to. By completely over-egging the pudding, and not knowing when to shut the duck up - because the Great Unwashed just need The Thoughts Of Chairman Hazbo on endless repeat in their lives - he's now a figure of fun and any more 'revelations' and pronouncements will be met with increasing levels of derision and disbelief.

And he'll push back even more, and people will just point and laugh even more.

And round and round we'll go. For years, probably. Until William's on the Throne and Haz will finally be dealt with.
I’m just waiting for him to move from the beige suits into a pure white suit, with TW in a flowing white bed sheet for a dress, with fanfares of choirs playing every time they enter a room, he really thinks he’s the second coming. Gormless useless delusional twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In Spare didn't he talk about a time he spoke harshly (or something) to M and she stalked off to the spare room and then asked if he'd heard that kind of thing growing up. The clear implication was he'd heard his father having a go at his mother. The only consistency is his inconsistency.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
images (2).jpeg

This is for everyone to look at, no other reason

To me this article reads like it came straight out of the Narcles’ mouths. Since it says no offer of a royal place to stay in has been made by the RF, I just don’t believe the BP apartment story.

It makes no sense to boot them out of one royal palace, only to offer them a potentially even more sensitive royal palace. They’d have to be guarded, literally under lock and key, to make sure they didn’t cause chaos, accost important people, steal, film things, etc. It would also risk more bullying of RF staff who would have to deal with their frustrated fury. I think the papers know everyone was delighted by Frogxit so now they’re stirring the other way with the BP offer story. Pure clickbait IMO. Either that or it’s Nutmeg doing her usual demanding via media!
I agree it makes no sense, but every newspaper bar none is running the story that KC is considering offering them rooms at BP. Other royal residences were suggested as possibilities yesterday, but I don't understand why he's thinking of offering them any accommodation at all and as you say changing one building for another.

Possibly not true, but would all the papers run this article on the say-so of the Stoats? We'll have to wait and see, but commentators not happy about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m Irish. We were also enslaved. It happened in many places and cultures.
What about white Europeans (including Brits) being enslaved by Africans ???

Not mentioned much, is it ?

Has anyone ever heard of the Barbary Pirates ?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you lovely people pass this around?

Money Laundering involving the mega-rich, Royals, the Titled and the Famous is a very complicated topic, but one that everyone should acquaint themselves with to understand the utter shady depths of deception the rich use to hide their cash both from the Tax Man and to cover up the sources of their money.

This film is often mentioned on other websiteS that talk about Haznut and The Witch, but never seen it mentioned here and thought it would be useful!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Laundromat_(2019_film)

The Film Director is very highly acclaimed and does a great job in explaining this topic to the everyday indivIdual, yes I’m an everyday individual and need complex things explaining like I’m a child, lol! Hope it helps!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This just about sums up the last few years, really....

waagh mr and mrs WATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
View attachment 2006567

I agree it makes no sense, but every newspaper bar none is running the story that KC is considering offering them rooms at BP. Other royal residences were suggested as possibilities yesterday, but I don't understand why he's thinking of offering them any accommodation at all and as you say changing one building for another.

Possibly not true, but would all the papers run this article on the say-so of the Stoats? We'll have to wait and see, but commentators not happy about it.
I got the impression that it'd have to be so security could be offered. My interpretation is that royal residence temporary stay for the Coronation wouldn't be offered on the same basis as Frogcott and the press are twisting it, although I may be wildly wrong :)

Reactions: 20
Courtney, Jennifer, Jason Bateman were out with Jimmy Kimmel and they were papped from a distance, but the A list group looked like a normal and genuine group of friends, oblivious to the pap/mobile. Looking chilled and effortlessy dressed (even if their jeans cost more than my mortgage!!) Even waiting outside the restaurant to get in.
No matter how titled M is, she won't be a worthy and seriously taken A lister, she'll always be a try hard wannabe phoning the paps to pap her, wearing expensive clothes but not carrying them off.
Both of them have taken grand regal titles and reduced them to the equivalent of a Butlins red coat ‘Funbassidor’ title holder.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What about white Europeans (including Brits) being enslaved by Africans ???

Not mentioned much, is it ?

Has anyone ever heard of the Barbary Pirates ?
yes they are the reason the US Marines song lyrics are from the halls of montezuma to the shores of Tripoli Americans were also enslaved

Reactions: 19
And I find it hard to believe that Dr. what's his nose would diagnose haz from reading a ghost written book, that seems to go against the very principles of Psychological diagnoses.
I have moderately severe PTSD. In order to get a diagnosis I had to see psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists and jump through hoops to get the final say on what I knew inside all along. Somehow this charlatan can read (or DID he?) a book ghost written about a man whose outlooks, recollections and observations change as often as a newborn’s nappy then diagnose said imbecile as suffering from multiple issues (most of which are most likely self induced or at least self perpetuated).
I have managed to deal with issues through a brief period of counselling (duration dictated by NHS funding) and know what to do or how to avoid/deal with triggers. The imbecile cannot do the same despite having access to top class facilities and help for as long as he needs it, and instead he decides the best way is to dope himself to the gills and talk to his porcelain friends? This esteemed 😂 doctor says nothing to him of the risks or side effects of his drug usage and instead, once again, says the imbeciles problems are down to everyone else.
I despise Hasno and ILBW but can now add The Unhinged Medic to the list. I cannot believe he has managed to do this sort of thing without facing sanctions….but then again…..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Today’s twitter has really thrown up all kinds of interesting ‘now it all makes sense’ bolts!

So basically, all along Eug too has hated Catherine and is now ganging up with Haznut to take them down. I’m guessing Eugenie’s hate for Catherine is more than her like for Meghan, but she will take what she can get.

The dirt that Eugenie must be spilling all over California. Eugenie is a real, loose cannon, by the way, the “Harry” of the York fam. She was an utter bleep in her younger days, plenty of stories did the rounds, she used to collect cock pics on her phone of all her conquests and show anyone and everyone. This was before sending ‘dick pics’ became a thing.

ALSO, don’t forget that Eugenie’s husband Jack works for George Clooney and Cindy Crawford’s husbands company, so all of Hollywood must be scrambling to hear every last sordid royal detail.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Harold & ILBW - concerned that they will become irrelevant if they don't attend the Coronation - que?

So if they don't attend (if they are invited) then they will become irrelevant!!!
I read this as they really want to go, they want a major part so they remain relevant .... if they don't go because they won't have prime billing, then they will be irrelevant... 🤷‍♀️

look Harold - it is really simple - you get an invite - you go, because it's your father's Coronation - you accept whatever role you are given/not given, with thanks and no fuss. You go back to the US. People will appreciate that you went, you were relevant in your proper place.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nate the Lawyer is suing Boozy and this is a quick update. Boozy had bots for Smegz and Amber Heard

• Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2006567

Perhaps it is so the Harkles cannot claim homelessness. She can get to live in a palace (albeit it for short spells…they are never here for any duration) and she cannot have any claim to it should they divorce. Plus, KC could say he is doing them a favour by ensuring their privacy and safety without their having to have the financial drain of rent and upkeep😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.